Toys for the beginner - Virgil x Logan

7:57pm

You guys excited to read some sex that was written by someone who's ever had sex before?

Trigger warning: sex toys

"Why do you have all of these?" Virgil asked in disbelief, staring at all the different, crazy looking sex toys Logan had stored away in his closet. The logical aspect shrugged lightly, picking up the box so Virgil could get a closer look; which he did with a darkening blush.

"My hand couldn't satisfy me forever" Logan explained, meeting Virgil's gaze that read something he couldn't understand. Him being inexperienced with emotions did that to him, so he could barely detect if Virgil was uncomfortable or not due to his subtle expressions and body language.

Virgil licked his lips, slowly staring up at his boyfriend. "What are they like...?" A smirk grew on Logan's face, he tucked the box under his arm and eyed the sudden bulge in his tight jeans. "Do you want to find out?" Virgil hesitated, being a virgin and all he really had no experience at all with this sort of thing, but when he saw the underlying excitement in Logan's eyes, he slowly nodded his head.

"Strip and lay with your back against my bed" Logan gestured over to the bed. Virgil nodded hurriedly and did as he was told, laying on the bed once his clothes were discarded on the floor. He did feel self-conscious, but he knew his boyfriend, the man would never judge him. Placing the box on the end of the bed, Logan situated himself between Virgil's legs, slowly spreading them apart to hungrily gaze at Virgil lower half. The boy gulped, gripping the bedsheets under him.

Logan rubbed his inner thighs for a moment, contemplating what he would do before he reached behind him and pulled out some rope from the box. Virgil's eyes widened a little, lips parting in a breathy moan when Logan's body brushed up against his cock after he leaned forward to bond Virgil's arms to the headboard of the bed.

"Is that okay?" Logan asked while rummaging through the box. Virgil nodded, making a humming noise of agreement while tugging his hands down a little, testing how tight they were. "I need some vocal conformation, Dear"

"Uh...y-yeah, it's fine"

Logan nodded slowly, deciding to use a blindfold and gag another time. "Is there anything you are uncomfortable with?" Virgil struggled to reply, for he hadn't done anything outside of the usual vanilla stuff, never before had he even thought about using toys such as this. Although, he did know one thing, he couldn't stand pain, so that's what he told Logan who nodded in response.

"Good, I find it awkward hitting someone in bed" Logan responded matter-of-factly, making Virgil wonder how Logan was so nonchalant when speaking about this sort of thing. "I suppose these will suffice - I will not double penetrate you tonight-" tonight!? Virgil thought frantically, he was planning to do this again? Well, he wasn't complaining "-as I believe you have not used dildos or anything of the sort for pleasure, correct?"

At this point, Virgil was so red a tomato would have a hard time competing. He nodded slowly, watching a look of satisfaction cross Logan's face. "This shall be fun, then" he replied and quickly picked up a few things from his box, sliding it to the side afterwards.

"Do you know what this is?" Logan questioned while holding up a sort of flashlight? Virgil shook his head, watching Logan lower it beside his cock that was upright. "It is a fleshlight, designed to replicate a blowjob" Logan explained, placing it beside his hip to move onto the second toy he was planning to use. Virgil knew what this was as it was very much obviously a dildo.