Confused alien - Logan & Patton

9:03pm

If I lived in America, I would be a Sophomore *dab*

As you can tell by my high mature levels

Au

Logan stumbled and coughed as he raggedly climbed out of his crashed space craft, falling to the leaf coated ground as he tried to regain composure, letting the small wounds close themselves up. Of course, a few of them let out his blue coloured blood, but he didn't pay attention to that, more focused on the fact he was now stranded on an unknown territory.

Looking around, he shrunk back a little when he saw a flying creature zoom overhead, hidden behind the tall objects he knew to be trees. A few other planets he had visited also grow something similar. Easing himself up from the ground, he waved some smoke away from his face, finally turning around to see the damage and wincing at what he saw.

Fuck...it was completely wrecked, he thought, quickly doubling back on his thoughts. Fuck? What does fuck mean? He grumbled, glancing at the flimsy translator attached to the belt around his waist. The device gave Logan the ability to understand and be able to speak the languages native to whichever planet he was on - but, it didn't give him the exact definitions for the words - he just...knew..when and where to use the words in sentences.

It was an odd device, but he personally liked it a lot, even if it could use with a few upgrades.

He went to try and scrounge a few things from the storage box when he heard loud voices in the distance. His pure white ears perked up, head turning in the direction the noises were coming from. On instinct, his body camouflaged with the surrounding area, making his bare skin look like it was a pile of leaves.

Quickly, he grabbed as much stuff as he could before rushing to hide behind a rather thick tree, hooking the things he grabbed onto his belt. He waited in complete silence as the voices neared - he assumed it was one of the alpha creatures that lived on this planet - mostly because they seemed much smarter than the creature that flew overhead before.

He didn't move, breathe, or blink, mostly because he didn't need to do the last two things listed. But, he did gulp the acid saliva in his mouth - well, acidic to most other species.

"It landed over here! Look at all the smoke!" Logan cringed, realising he had been discovered much too soon. His craft was sure to be taken away by whatever these things were, maybe they would be able to track him with it! He didn't know the intellectual level of this specific species, but he hoped they wouldn't be able to use remnants of his skin to scan the whole planet to see where he was - it has happened in the past.

What if they could do more? Could they smell him out? See him? It was a possibility they could see through things. Well, with all this in mind he felt it would be better if he just came out and showed himself so they wouldn't think he was intruding.

"Dude, look how big it is!" A voice exclaimed - it was a lower pitch than the voice he had heard earlier. At least this species had voices. "That's what she said!"

She? So, the ones with lower voices were female? Logan noted this.

"Man, what if something catches on fire?"

"Don't be stupid, it's just smoke" someone dismissed. Logan slowly peaked around to finally catch a glimpse of these creatures, wondering how many legs they moved on, or how many arms they had, if their eyes were able to scan things with a simple blink, or if their tongues were as strong as the strength Cybertaran's had - they could lift entire planets if provoked.