Late worker - Logan x Virgil

11:03pm

On this day last year I posted a OneShot called "One Smile" in my second OneShot book and deemed the day "Logan Appreciation day" so, to keep up tradition, Happy Logan Nerd Sanders Appreciation day!

Virgil felt himself wanting to groan in annoyance once he realised yet another hour had passed since Logan promised to come to his room to cuddle. He had successfully entertained himself with tumblr for two hours, now it was getting out of hand, and unless Logan was dead he was going to throw hands.

Dropping his phone onto his bedside table, he slipped out of bed and hurried down the hallway, a little embarrassed to be wearing only boxers and a loose-fitted long t-shirt. It was a hot day!

Rapping on Logan's door, he glared at the logical aspect once he opened it, noticing how his expression instantly morphed into an apologetic one. "I am sorry, Virgil, I lost track of time again" he sighed out, knowing it was a stupid excuse, but it was the truth - so deep into work he doesn't even realise it. Virgil wanted to be mad, but he understood that Logan did have quite the fucking problem when it came to stuff like this.

"It's fine, c'mon-" Virgil grabbed Logan's hand, tugging him out of his room, surprising the tie-loving man slightly. "Wha-now?"

"Yeah, you can finish that shit tomorrow" leaving no room for arguments, the two traveled down the hallway in silence, once entering Virgil's room Logan clicked his fingers, his usual attire changing to his comfortable unicorn onesie.

Virgil looked him up and down, snorting. "Still can't believe you wear that" he commented, laying on his bed comfortably. Logan made a noise of indignation, plucking his glasses off his face once he was also stretched out across the mattress beside Virgil who instantly rolled on top of him, snuggling into the soft material he just had to wear.

In the silence, Virgil spoke up.

"Hey, Lo?"

"Yes?"

"Happy Logan Nerd Sanders appreciation day"

11:17pm