Different schools - Logan x Roman

8:28pm

I'm gonna pee but I'm comfortable

Au

"Why're you so happy, Ro?" Patton asked his friend, noticing how he kept looking over the crowds with some urgency, bobbing on his feet excitedly. Never once had his smile worn off since he arrived at school to get onto the bus to drive for two hours to get to this destination - Virgil had to sit next to him for the journey and it would be an understatement to call it hell.

Roman wouldn't stop talking, and he fidgeted for two fucking hours! Virgil wanted death.

"You'll see" Roman replied back cryptically, making Patton giggle and Virgil roll his eyes. They all tailed after their school as they walked by students who were from other ones, completely ignoring them unlike Roman who had to gaze at all of them to see if he could find what he was looking for.

The students from their school stopped and crowded around the meet up point for their school. Roman was looking up at the signs above the different schools' students, Patton and Virgil both watching with confused expressions, but neither knew what the hell he was doing. That was until his eyes stopped moving, and a grin broke out across his face.

"Don't wait up!" He called to his friends before he darted across the room, ignoring the calls from his confused teacher. None of the students were allowed to branch off into other schools, they all had to stay together as they went to the different stalls and rooms, but it seemed Roman had other ideas. Kids from different schools watched as he pushed and manoeuvred his way through the crowds and gaps between them until he made it to the school he was looking for.

It didn't take long before his eyes landed on him. "Gumdrop!" He yelled, rushing forward to scoop his boyfriend up from the ground and twirl him around. His boyfriend, Logan, let out a little yelp at the sudden human who had grabbed him, but when he realised it was his long-distance boyfriend, he sighed out in relief and glared instead.

"Roman, put me down" Roman shook his head, instead leaning up to his him joyfully. Logan did want to pull away, but he realised this was the first time they had kissed, and they had been dating for two years. It felt weird; like he hadn't been away from Roman all this time...even if this was the first time they've ever met, it didn't feel like it.

Curling his arms around his neck, he loosely wrapped his legs around his waist and passionately kissed back, leaning back for a moment to pull of his glasses before delving right back in, letting Roman dominate his mouth with his tongue, the world around them falling away.

When someone cleared their throat beside them, they pulled back, a strand of saliva connected between their lips. Roman chuckled and sucked it up, pressing one more light kiss to his lips before putting him down. Both boys were the same height, so they could hug and easily put their faces in the other's shoulders, finally letting out the water works. Logan only spilled a few while Roman was being an overdramatic queen as always - tears trailed down his cheeks but he didn't care, in his arms was the boy he loved.

Teachers tried to bring them back to their correct school, but the two were inseparable, and as the students weren't using force or violence, the teachers couldn't pull them away. In the end, they sent the students back to their buses to try and split them up - it didn't work. The teacher who led them out didn't actually give a shit, and allowed the two students to sit in the same bus and cuddle the day away.

"I knew you would be here" Roman murmured softly, "yet you didn't tell me" Logan replied back, leaning into the touch of his hand playing with his hair. "Look up the word surprise, specs" Roman replied with a fond gleam in his eye, staring at Logan lovingly.

"This is sure to be upsetting when we have to leave" Logan voices his thoughts, but Roman didn't seem fazed, which confused him. Then, his eyes widened. "Roman, you are not getting on this bus-"

The laughter from the boy cut him off, so he hoped that wouldn't be Roman's plan. "I'm going on holiday, nerd! Guess which state?"

"California?" Logan suggested.

Roman tutted, face falling into a deadpan expression "no! Missouri!"

"...my state?" Logan held a hand over his mouth to try and conceal his smile, but Roman pried them away and laughed adoringly, kissing his lips a few times. "Yep! For the entire summer..." he grinned, winking. "And I'm sure to be home alone for quite some time.."

Logan lit up like a Christmas tree, embarrassment flooding through him. "Roman!"

He laughed. "Don't act like you wouldn't enjoy it!"

How I desire something like that would happen in real life lmao

8:50pm