The project - Roman x Virgil

11:50am

I think it's pretty obvious that I'm not taking requests anymore - not because I don't want to, but whenever I try I just...can't. It seems I can only write a OneShot well if it's my own idea.

Saying this, someone gave me a request in the early hours of the morning, and it intrigued me - so I changed the idea bit to fit into something that I would want to write.

So, just a little explanation for you all.

And I'm really hungry, by the way.

Au

"Well, well, well!"

Virgil closed his locker with a dead expression after hearing that all-familiar voice. Maybe if he hit his head against the metal hard enough he could block it out. "Look who it is" turning his head, he spotted Roman leaning on the locker beside him, a smirk drawing on his lips. Virgil cocked an eyebrow, finding him and his group of jocks/prissy princesses to not be intimidating in the slightest.

On his first day here, they made sure to let him know they ruled over this damn school; some of the other outcasts tried to warn Virgil to not respond and wait until their torment was over - but that wasn't how he rolled. Yes, he hated attention, yes, he could probably cry if someone insulted him enough, and yes, he was currently terrified of what they could do. But they wouldn't do that, they weren't that stupid - even so, Virgil's best friend he liked to call his worst nightmare; aka, his Anxiety, wouldn't let him off the hook so easily.

However, Virgil had gotten pretty good at pretending to not give a shit.

"Have you finished my homework?" The regal looking boy questioned while glancing at his nails. Rolling his eyes, Virgil went into his bag and took out the homework he half-assed. "Here, you royal pain in the ass" Roman's eyes narrowed instantly at his quip, some of his friends from behind calling out a few insults in response, but Roman held his hand up to shush them.

"Leave him" Roman eventually demanded after analysing Virgil's face after awhile. "You're no fun, Roman!" A girl moaned in disapproval, crossing her arms across her chest. Roman sent her a smirk and a light shrug. "Don't worry, I have something planned for our little emo outcast" he replied back ominously, giving Virgil one last grin before he and his friends sauntered down the hallway.

Virgil relaxed against his locker, heart hammering rapidly in his chest. Fuck - had planned?! What did that Prince-like idiot mean!? Was he going to fight him? Beat him up? Fuck! Now he really wished he did a better job on that homework. Biting his lip harshly, he contemplated going straight home to avoid what Roman was going to do, but then he realised he couldn't go home - both his parents were at work, and if he were to go somewhere, it would have to be his grandmothers, and whenever he's over there he doesn't hear the end of her ranting and raging about teenagers and the fact he wears makeup.

Shrugging his bag onto his shoulders, he scurried down to his class, praying Roman might forget whatever he wanted to do, or it wouldn't be as bad as he is imagining.

Throughout the day he was on edge, unable to stop glancing over his shoulder every so often, finding himself hiding in crowds whenever Roman and his posse would pass. Luckily, he didn't have any classes with Roman the entire day; apart from last lesson. He wondered what kind of humiliating act Roman was going to pull on him while trudging through the quiet hallway to his class - maybe he should just skip, even if he'd be given a detention, anything is better than having an entire class laugh at you.