Code words 3 - Patton & Roman & Logan & Virgil & Remy & Deceit

5:26pm

Part three bitches

Trigger warning: attempted suicide

Au

"As much as I love the way you go on, and on, and on about men" Deceit drawled, hands in his pockets, lazily strolling next to his twin. "Would it be possible if you shut up?"

Remy sipped from their straw noisily, taking their glasses from the top of their head and putting it back on their face to shield their eyes from the sun. Finally, they responded; "nope" with a popped 'p' and carried on blabbering about the boys from the football team. Deceit sighed out loudly, brushing his hair away from his face. He was about to get into his car when he noticed his younger brother, Virgil, across the parking lot. Virgil's allowed to leave school five minutes before anyone else due to his social anxiety, and inability to talk to anyone that wasn't his family, so it was confusing to see him still here, as usually Patton picks him up.

Deceit leaned on the roof of his car, leaning through the open doorway to stare at his twin. "Rem?"

"Yeah?" Remy responded, applying a layer of lip gloss to their lips. "Did Dad tell you to pick Virgil up?" Remy paused momentarily, then nodded. "Yeah, where is he?"

Deceit sighed and looked over at Virgil again to see him trying to get out of a woman's grip, but she was tugging him over to her car. Deceit let out a low growl subconsciously which made Remy lean back slightly and stare at their brother with a risen eyebrow. "I'll be back now" he muttered lowly, dropping his backpack and marching in a storm straight across the parking lot.

Before Virgil was forced into the car, Deceit ripped her arm from his and scooped him up close, glaring dangerously at the woman who flinched back. "Get the fuck away from my brother" he snarled darkly, "brother?" She scoffed as if she didn't believe him.

"He's stood out here for the past fifteen minutes! Some brother you are"

"Oh, bitch" Remy suddenly spoke up beside Deceit, leaning against him. "You wanna run that by us again?" They glanced at Virgil and winked, smirking when he smiled back and glared at the woman. "Go 'way" Virgil murmured loud enough for her to hear, and both Remy and Deceit 'ohh'd' in response, laughing as the lady got into her car and drove off in a flurry.

"We gotta talk to Patton about the codes, huh?" Remy questioned while pinching his cheeks, Virgil nodded shyly and clung to Deceit as they walked back to the car. Sitting him down in the middle, they drove home, listening to random music from the radio. Once inside, they called Patton down from whatever he was doing, and he came with a smile, picking Virgil up when the boy motioned to him with grabby hands.

"These code words need to turn into code gestures!" Remy hollered as they waltzed into the living room. Patton cocked his head in confusion, following Deceit who rolled his eyes at his siblings antics. They all sat down on the couches, Virgil comfortable on his dads lap, he had gotten out of the habit of sucking his thumb, now he chewed his tongue instead while pushing his long sleeves over his hands.

"What do you mean?" Patton asked, loosely wrapping his arms around Virgil's waist. "He still has a hard time talking to strangers, can't ask them for code words" Deceit explained, kicking his legs up onto the coffee table. "Oh.." Patton smiled, "Awh, okay, let me think of some, alright?" Virgil nodded and stood up, hurrying to his room where he laid on his bed and played on his phone.

Deceit and Remy both followed suit to their own bedrooms, each doing their own thing. Later that evening, after dinner, the twins sat on the couch and watched Patton and Virgil sit opposite each other.