Surrounded - Roman x Logan

9:54am

The last OneShot was a doooooozey

Trigger warning: mentions of blood, violence, death

Au

Logan and Roman stood back to back, each holding a sword in their hand that dripped with blood. Around them, they were surrounded by a different array of creatures, and they knew they wouldn't have much time before they began to attack.

"Logan?"

He hummed in response, swatting at a creature who dared to near.

"We'll get through this" Roman encouraged, "and when we do-" he stopped to stab at a creature who flew back, "we'll cuddle until I'm horny, then I'll wreck you more than these creatures ever could, deal?"

Logan snorted, shaking his head. "I cannot believe sex is on your mind at a time like this"

"I can't help it, Gumdrop" Roman mused, reaching behind to slap Logan's ass. The man jumped lightly, huffing and rolling his eyes. "Ready?" Roman whispered, gripping his sword tighter. "Ready" Logan confirmed, and once again, they were in a fight to the death with the monsters that flew at them from the sky, and jumped at them from the ground. Blood, guts, and bodies flew around them the more they attacked, calling out to each other whenever they were about to be ambushed from behind.

In the end, covered with cuts, blood, bruises, and legs weak enough to collapse under them them, Logan and Roman gazed across the battle that left them victorious, and everything else dead.

Logan turned to Roman, limping over to him. Roman dragged his sword through the holder attached to his belt, wrapped his arms around Logan and held the man close, the two eventually sinking to the ground, panting heavily, eyes closed with the lack of energy. "We did it" Roman murmured quietly, tiredly, but happily.

"We did.." Logan drifted, leaning back to take off his glasses he could barely see through due to the blood staining the glass.

Roman held out his hand, "let's go home"

"Before we do..." Logan leaned closer and kissed his lips.

"Happy Roman Royal Sanders appreciation day"

Roman grinned in amusement.

"Thank you, Gumdrop"

"Don't mention it, Romeo"

I have another inset day, staying home alllll day on usually the worst day of the week

10:01am