Toxic relationship 3 - Roman & Kaiden

3:23pm

AU

"Please, Kaiden! I said I'd go!" Roman begged, standing opposite the man he was currently having an argument with. It seemed even if he could cover up the bruising, Kaiden was still not happy with Roman leaving the house - the flamboyant man didn't know why. Was it because Kaiden was scared he'd get hurt? The makeup might rub off? Roman didn't know, or care, Kaiden was being too possessive for his liking.

"I don't care, cancel it, you're not leaving" Kaiden argued back, the expression on his face brook no argument. But, Roman was insistent, he really wanted to go, and have a fun day with his friends! It's bad enough they don't hang out for months at a time, Roman needed his friendship with them, he didn't want them to think he doesn't like them anymore.

"But I-"

"Roman" Kaiden spoke warningly, taking a step closer to him but he stood his ground, crossing his arms. "You can't keep me from going!" Roman yelled, finally noticing the stance he was in. It was the same one when he came home drunk, he was angry, and he might hurt him again...but Roman couldn't let himself be ruled by fear, his boyfriend isn't supposed to be like this!

"Shut up" Kaiden ordered, but it was useless, Roman was persistent. When he went to speak again, his mouth instead let out a yelp as he was pinned to the wall, for a few seconds Kaiden glared into Roman's eyes that suddenly widened in fear before his body was thrown around and his chest was painfully dug into the wall, Kaiden's hand gripping excruciatingly tight onto his waist that was sure to bruise.

"Kaiden! Let me go!" Roman shrieked, but his arms were clasped behind his back, all his struggling and writhing was useless - Kaiden was stronger than Roman in every way, so he waited until he stopped moving, panting heavily.

"You are not going anywhere, understand?" Kaiden snarled right next to his ear, his hand that once gripped his waist moving to his ass where he squeezed the flesh tightly. Roman whimpered, trying to pull away only to be forcefully pushed back against the wall.

He's never acted like this before, bar the choking, Kaiden has never laid a finger on Roman in means of hurting him. What happened? He wasn't drunk - was he still pissed that his friends pranked him? Roman didn't know the details of what they did but he'd be damned if he did this to his boyfriend if his friends were to hurt him.

Not really having much choice in the matter, Roman nodded, flinching as Kaiden pierced his skin with his nails around his wrists.

"You're mine, understand? If I say you're not going out, you're not" letting him go, Roman stumbled and gripped onto the doorway for support. Shaking in fear, he felt a kiss being pressed to his cheek. "I'm doing this because I love you" he murmured, letting Roman go upstairs into their bedroom where he closed the door and sat on his bed, rubbing his wrists as he tried to understand what just happened.

Was Kaiden really this possessive? Roman's never really thought about it before, but now he took a step back, and realised the only reason why he hadn't seen his friends when he wanted was because of him. It was hard to digest, but the proof was there, all Roman had to do was stop focusing on the part Kaiden said he "loved him" and focus on the part where Kaiden ordered him to stay home...

Roman assumed he was just worried, but now he realises that isn't the case at all - and he felt like an idiot. Kaiden is the first boy he's ever dated, and it's lasted two years, and only now does he realise what Kaiden is? Maybe everyone who ever called him an idiot was right, maybe Kaiden was just desperate enough to date Roman because he was single for so long.