Last day of school - No ship

6:45pm

Trigger warning: suicide

The bell rang out through the classroom, the noise of chairs scraping against floors filled Logan's ears as he stayed seated, waiting until the entire classroom left. Slowly arising, he pushed in his chair, picking up his bag quietly. He glanced at the teacher, but she was too focused on her computer, letting Logan leave to his own accord.

He stood outside the classroom, waiting for the hallways to empty, leaving one or two students left who were either going to detention or meeting up with somebody who was late.

He didn't really care.

Pushing open the heavy school doors, his dark eyes surveyed the parking lot and the concrete ground before the school, watching how a few leaves plucked themselves from the tall trees and glided through the wind onto the ground, covering up green grass below. Breathing in deeply, he walked home, head tilted down. He didn't want to look at anything - he didn't have enough energy to raise his head, anyway. Using his sleeve, he rubbed both of his eyes, sighing out loudly. Fuck. Can't his eyes do this later?

Unlocking his front door, he stepped inside, letting his foot kick it closed. The building he lived in was silent as per usual - his parents usually came home late from work. Stepping up the staircase, he dropped his black bag in his room, scanning everything he owned. He guessed he would miss it. Closing the door, his dark eyes landed on the toy resting atop his pillow.

Slowly, he wandered up to it, his fingers sinking around the soft fur as he picked it up, staring at it's face that held two button eyes and a small, black triangle for a nose. His friend Patton made this for him. Maybe he should say goodbye. 

Letting it rest on his bed again, he took his phone from his pocket, entering the group chat his friends added him to. Roman, Virgil, Thomas and Patton. Before he met them, he was sure no one would ever want to become friends with him, but they did, and they made him happy, everyday. He felt bad he was leaving them - but they deserved better than a human robot. Not literally. But he felt like it.

- I love you all

Patton 🐶 - We love you, too, Logan!!!
Thomas 🏳️‍🌈 - Awh, Logan! That's so sweet!
Roman 🌟 - What's the special occasion, nerd?
Virgil 😈 - you okay?

Placing his phone face down on his desk, a single tear splashed against the back of it, his eyes lingering on the water droplets for a few seconds before his body turned around and left the building, pulling close the door without caring if it was locked or not.

The heat from outside made it uncomfortable to wear black clothing, especially his trousers, but it would all be over soon, so he pushed on. Only did he need to cross a few streets and pass through the children's play park before he could see the cliffs edge. He paused in front of the shrubby he just climbed through, the breeze from the ocean pushing back his hair calmly, eyes fluttering for a few seconds.

He glanced behind him, but all he saw was green leaves.

Facing forward, he pushed on, ignoring the signs telling him to stay away, that it was dangerous. In fact, it made his pace speed up, only stopping when he reached the rusting, metal fence. It stood in between him and his happiness.

Gulping in air slowly and softly, he slid off his glasses from his nose, placing them on the ground along with a note that was in his back pocket. They wouldn't blow away - the wind wasn't too strong, and the weather told him it wouldn't be for the entire week. He was sure they would find his body by then.

Slipping between the bars, his hands let go, toes hanging off the edge.

With one glance down, he knew it was impossible to survive.

That was the whole point, he supposed.

Looking straight ahead, he breathed in one last breath, eyes slipping shut as his body fell forward, the wind blowing against him, completely useless in saving his life.

When the police found him - he was pronounced dead.

7:10pm