My dad - Patton & Thomas

2:07pm

Trigger warning: sexual abuse

I have the best daddy in the world

Patton smiled up at his dad cheerfully, swinging their intertwined hands back and forth. His dad smiled back, using his free hand to ruffle his soft brown hair.

He loves and cares for me everyday!

"Here you go" His dad held up a pair of shorts Patton pointed at. The young boy squealed in glee, hugging the shorts to his chest before springing off to the changing rooms.

He calls me his angel, and he tells me he will cherish me forever!

Patton threw the rock, clapping his hands when it landed on number ten. Quickly, he hoped over the squares, laughing when both feet jumped onto the highest number. His father watched on with a gentle smile, praising Patton for his good throw.

He lets me buy whatever I want from shops! Even tutus!

"Should I wear these?" Patton held up a pair of leggings, but his father shook his head and took them away, straightening out the soft pink tutu wrapped around his small waist. "You look perfect, Angel"

He takes me to play parks and to see all of the best movies ever!

"Are you comfortable?" His dad whispered to him in the dark, the only source of light from the screen rows in front of them. Patton nodded, hugging his giant box of popcorn to his chest, along with his milkshake. Throughout the movie, Patton settled with his dad's hand on his thigh, stroking the skin gently. Patton enjoyed it, it was soothing.

When I have nightmares he sleeps in the same bed as me for protection from the monsters.

"I'm here, Angel, nothing can hurt you" Patton's dad whispered into his ear, one arm wrapped around his waist, the other under his butt covered by loose fitted pyjamas. Patton smiled through his tears, cuddling up to his dad as close as he could.

He lets me watch tv all the time!

"What are you doing, daddy?" Patton questioned when his dad rose his tutu up slightly, revealing more of his thigh. "Nothing, Angel" he replied back, resting his hand on his waist. Throughout the tv show, he rubbed the skin, inching down and down until he could gently squeeze his cheek. Patton jumped, sending his dad a curious look, but he just smiled that comforting smile, so Patton smiled back and settled against him, becoming comfortable once more.

When mom and my sisters are out he treats me with extra care!

Patton grinned when his dad squeezed the water out from the soap down his naked back, sitting in the warm water that filled the bathtub. "All clean, my beautiful Angel" he crooned softly, scrubbing his legs and stomach with the sponge. Patton didn't try and stop him, just relaxed in the water while his father cleaned him so gently, like he was made out of glass. He wondered why he cleaned his "private" area for so long, but then he trusted his dad, so he didn't mind. It felt weird, though.

He makes the best sandwiches in the world!

"Sit on my lap, Angel" his dad patted his thighs as a gesture for him to do so. Patton nodded, placing his plate onto the couch as he clambered onto his lap, pressing his back to his chest. While eating his ham sandwich and watching the tv, he wondered why his dad shifted under him and grabbed his hips, rubbing himself against his butt, but when he questioned it his father told him not to worry, so with some hesitance, he didn't, besides, he stopped a little while later, anyway.