The Devil's number one 2 - Satan x Patton

2:26am

Trigger warning: Rough sex, degrading names, ropes

Au

Patton spun around in the chair he was given, bored out of his mind. A few months had passed since he died and ended up in hell - he would have gone to heaven if it weren't for the fact he sold his soul for a friend - nevertheless, he never regretted it once, as he met the man he loves to this day, the man who is also very busy everyday.

Patton could see why, he basically had an entire world to rule over. He had to make sure the tortured souls stayed in check, the demons were doing their job with no mishaps or slacking off, and had to work on the accommodations he gave to the souls who were condemned to hell for stupid reasons.

How it worked was people who used their life to ruin others are being tortured like they should, while everyone else who lived in hell, for instant homosexuals, or anyone who doesn't believe in god, were treated fairly. They even think Satan is nicer than god, then they are sent to the torture chamber for a week. Satan is not nice. He is fair.

Now, though, the souls think he's gotten soft because of his new love-buddy. It was the main reason he strengthened his rules, and made punishments longer and more unbearable. His society. His rules. He wasn't going soft because he had fallen for a fucking human, he was just soft on said human. No one else.

Nevertheless, the mere idea souls think Satan is changing makes his blood boil, and what better way to let out anger than fucking his boyfriend so hard he can't walk for a week?

He left his office and locked the door, freeing up his afternoon so it could be spent with what he owned. Much to his dislike, he hadn't had the time to spend with Patton, the only were able to cuddle during the night before Satan was off in the morning, ruling and what not.

Things really went astray when he left Hell to tend to Patton, especially when he aged and couldn't care for himself. Things went to shit, and a lot of damned souls escaped, they even started hurting the souls who were peacefully living in their new homes. Satan went ballistic at that point, burning up the few demons who dared go on strike while Satan wasn't there. Lazy bastards.

He was able to catch up all the condemned souls, punishing them to the fiery pits of Hell. They all went insane, and they're still there - it actually freed up a lot of space for new damned souls, lifting weight off of Satan's shoulders.

But, he wasn't thinking about that right now, what he was thinking of was his boyfriend, who was sitting on his favourite chair, looking out the window behind his desk. Satan couldn't see his face, but he imagined how beautiful it always was. He lightly treaded across the room, spotting the day-dream gaze his boyfriend wore on his face.

"Hey" Satan caught his attention, the man jumping in his seat. "Satan!" He instantly lit up, it being rare to see him at such an hour in the day. Jumping up, he fell into his boyfriends strong arms, cuddling into him as much as he could as he gushed about how happy he was to see him.

As the human was distracted, Satan left the room and headed for their bedroom they shared. Satan redesigned it however Patton liked, and much to his displeasure the room looked like it was fit for a child, but he would do anything for his dead human.

Dropping him on the plush, double bed finally shut the man up as he glanced around his surroundings, a little surprised. They usually don't hang out in their bedroom unless they were going to sleep.

He didn't understand what was happening until Satan crawled over his body, red eyes staring into the wide, brown ones Patton owned. He didn't know what to do, so he stayed still, laying on the quilt like a deer caught in headlights. They had never..done it before, and Patton would admit he was scared, as embarrassing as it is.