My Bella

"I love you."
"Love you too Livia!"
"How was guitar?"
"It's my favorite! I moved on from twinkle twinkle little star so I'm doing Silent Night!"
"Oh a Christmas song! Isn't it a little advanced?"
"No. It's super duper easy, I would show you but I don't have a guitar mommy."
"Maybe you can show me another time hmm?"
"Yeah I guess so. But you're always working so it'll be hard." She said as we walked into the gym to get Noah from basketball.
"Mommy!" Noah ran into my arms.
"Hi my baby boy!"
"I thought Lucy was going to pick me up."
"I'm taking 2 days off of work. So I'll get to spend more time with you guys." I said after signing Noah out.
"But why mommy?"
"It was the bad guys wasn't it?" Bella is very smart for her age, that's something I'm starting to realize. Most five year olds don't usually question the way she does, but then you also have to consider that she's not your average five year old. It made me think, how long she there for her to have picked up all of these skills.
"Well kind of."
"You're not telling me everything. Stop hiding it from me!"
"You shouldn't have to know about these things Bells,"
"But you look like you were crying. I wanna know why."
"I'm fine munchkin. Don't worry about me." I said while buckling her in the car.
"But when I wasn't happy you always gave me cuddles and asked what was wrong, so I wanna do the same for you mommy."
"Aww, you don't have to do that munchkin."
"Yes I do! I'm your therapist." I struggled to wipe my tears away as she said that.
"Sorry."
"It isn't your fault okay. I don't want you guys worrying about me that's all. Mommy will be okay."
"But even mommy will have a bad day." She said pouting.
**
Bella's Perspective
"Noah we need to give Mommy the best day ever!"
"How? We only little kids!"
"We can't fight and we have to help her a lot. And make her breakfast."
"Ohh no, I don't cook!"
"You don't need to silly. Now get out of the bed." I had to pull him out. So lazy.
"But its only 8!"
"Exactly." I got a stool so I could reach the bread.
"What are you doing?"
"Making her toast, with that avocado. It's yucky but it's mommy's favorite breakfast."
"How are you even gonna do that?"
"By putting it in the toaster. Duhh!" I took two pieces and put them in the Toaster like how mommy said to.
"Was that so hard dummy?"
"Hey, mommy said to not use those words because they're not nice." I rolled my eyes and waited on the toaster to make that ding sound.
"Ding!" I took out the toast using a butter knife. I went back on the stool and got a plate for Mommy.
"Get the butter Noah. And don't be clumsy." I whispered. I put the toast on a plate and then spread some butter on it.
"No more. Mommy doesn't like a lot of butter."
"I know. Get me that avocado in the fridge." He handed it to me and I put it next to the toast. I knocked on mommy's door gently because I didn't know if she was sleeping.
"Come." Noah opened the door for me and I walked in with her breakfast.
"You guys made me toast? Aww you're too sweet." She set the plate and knife down and opened her arms.
"Thank you guys!"
"Eat it!" We said.
"I will, I will! But come up on the bed let's watch cartoons. Did you guys eat?"
"No. I'm not hungry."
"I want cereal."
"Okay, Noah I'll get you some cereal. Bella you need to eat something."
"But I'm really not hungry."
"You might get hungry soon."
"But mommy I don't need to eat!"
"Yes you do! You're going to get hungry eventually. Come on let me go get breakfast set up for you guys."
"No. It's okay Noah can make his own cereal."
"I know that baby. But I know that if you guys make food by yourself you're not gonna eat."
"Fine." Mommy picked me up and took me to the kitchen.
"Noah you want Cocoa Puffs right?"
"Yes."
"Bella I'm giving you Cinnamon Toast Crunch." I didn't even argue with her.
**
Mariska's POV
"Okay, Rollins, Carisi go find this sicko."
*ring*
"Take the call Liv, Carisi lets go." I went into my office and answered.
"Hello? Ahh, yes Ms.Hatcher what could I do for you today?"
"Has Bella been alright lately?"
"She's been a bit off these days... Is she giving you a hard time."
"Yes, actually. She's usually an angel but the past few days haven't been the best. She's been crying a lot, lashing out, and she even ran off from me today."
"Really? Is she present? I'd like to speak with her."
"Yes, she's right here. Bella, Mommy wants to talk to you."
"No. I don't wanna."
"Put me on speaker please."
"Bella Danielle Fraizer!"
"Bella don't make me say your name again."
"Yes."
"Why are you misbehaving? I thought we talked about this."
"I don't wanna talk."
"Bella!"
"Go away! I don't wanna talk!"
"What happened?!"
"She's running away. Bella! Come back! You're not in any trouble yet."
"I'm sorry. I'll come down there right now." I hung up and put my head down. I don't know what's been going on with her. She's been seeing the therapist weekly-
"Liv? You alright?"
"No. Bella's going through another emotional thing. I'm going to go pick her up."
"Do you want me to come? If she hasn't been talking to you, she'll probably talk to me."
"Thanks Fin, but you don't have to do this."
"It's okay Liv, I want to. Let me speak with her."
"Alright. Let's go."
*
"So do you know what we're having this meeting about?"
"Me."
"Why?"
"Because I've been misbehaving." She looked up at me and then back down.
"Why have you been misbehaving?" Fin asked.
"Bella. Answer Uncle Fin."
"Bella? Do you have that picture you drew the other day?" She nodded.
"Can you show it to us?" She shook her head.
"Why?" I asked. I was curious as to why she didn't want to show it considering she loved showing us her drawings.
"Because, I don't want to share it."
"The drawing was very interesting. It showed Bella and a monster."
"No it didn't!"
"It did. And a second drawing was quite inappropriate, I can't even describe it."
"Oh, I know now! Bella, look at me."
"Bella Look at your mother."
"Bella, have you been having thoughts?" She nodded and started to cry again. I sat her in my lap and gave her a hug.
"Bella. When you're having these thought you need to talk about them. How are we supposed to know?"
"But I don't want to anymore. I don't wanna talk!"
"It'll help you get better. Remember I told you that? It's only been a couple of months sweet pea. You're not going to be feeling better so soon."
"Exactly." Ms.Hatcher added in.
"Bella, have you been telling your therapist anything lately?"
"No."
"Do you want to talk to me at home?"
"I don't have a choice even do I?"
"At this point not really."
"If you don't wanna talk to mom you could always talk to Uncle Fin."
"I'm not specially trained to deal with this, but if you need anything feel free to ask."
"See Bella were all here supporting you! So I need you to try you hardest also. Please try sweet pea."
"I will."
"Also, I want you to say sorry to your teacher and give her a hug. She didn't deserve what happened earlier." She got up and went over to her teacher and gave her a hug,
"Sorry for misbehaving and running away. Bella won't do it anymore."
"It's okay."
"Will Bella keep that promise?"
"Yes I super duper promise." She said sniffling.
"Alright lets go home baby. No more crying for today, or you're gonna make me start to sniffle." I picked her up and said good bye to her teacher.