Bella's First Mother's Day Pt.2

"Yeah, Oreos are the best mommy!" She gave me a kiss and filled it with some oreo yogurt.
"Is this the only flavor you want?"
"Can I have the cookie dough one too please." She nodded and then put that one in.
"Okay Noah, what do you want sweet boy?"
"Vanilla and strawberry." She put those in his cup and then took us to the topping place.
"I wanna do it all by myself!"
"Try it, but be careful." I picked up the scoop and put cookie dough bits in it, and then m and m's, and then Oreos, and then Twix.
"Okay, okay. That's enough sweetheart." Mommy and Noah laughed at all the toppings I put on.
"A princess needs to eat." Mommy paid for the yogurt while still laughing.
"You're so silly."
"Noah, why is there no Oreos?"
"Because, gummies are better." I stuck my tongue out at him and sat down at the table.
"How was your day kids?"
"It was okay mommy. It could've been more fun."
"How Noah?"
"The teacher yelled a lot today. And I didn't do well on my test today." He sighed and ate his yogurt.
"What did you get on the test?" He looked at mommy and then back at his yogurt.
"Noah, you can tell me. I won't get upset."
"A 40."
"What kind of test was it?"
"Math. I don't like math."
"I know you tried hard, how about later I help you with the mistakes you made?"
"I guess."
"Noah I'm not angry with you. I promise sweet pea. I know you tried hard, we can't be perfect all the time honey bunch." Mommy gave him a kiss and he smiled a little.
"How was your Day Bella?" I shrugged my shoulders.
"You don't know?"
"It wasn't even the best really."
"Oh, okay. Is there anything else you wanna tell me?"
"I love you."
"Aww, I love you too munchkin."
***
Sunday
"Happy Mother's Day!" Noah and I came in with our presents and gave them to her.
"Thank you munchkins. These presents are so nice. And a matching necklace?! I'm going to put this on right now! And I love this drawing Noah! Thank you!" She gave us both a kiss.
"I've loved being a mother to you two amazing kids. I love you guys more than you could possibly imagine!" We did a group hug for a very long time.
"We have to start getting ready for the Mother's Day brunch now babies. Noah go take a shower and I'll get some clothes for you."
"Yes mommy!" He walked off to the bathroom with a smile on his face.
"And for you, I have a dress."
"You do?"
"Mhm, let me show you." She went into her closet and took out a light blue dress that was really sparkly.
"I love it mommy! It's really pretty."
"I'm glad you do. Now, how about we get ready sweet pea?"
"Okay!" Mommy took my clothes off and turned on the water.
"I shower myself?"
"No, I'm showering you honey. Let's make this
quick." She got my princess washcloth and poured mango soap on it.
"You're tickling my armpit!" Mommy smiled and washed all of the soap off me. Then she gave me a purple towel and wrapped it around me.
"Carry me like a baby!"
"I'll carry you over to the bed, and then I have to go shower." She scooped me up and laid me on the bed.
"Can you be a big girl now and get ready?" I nodded and she went into the bathroom. I dried off and put on my undies first. Then my undershirt. I put some lotion on my arms and legs like how mommy showed me and then put on my dress.
"I'm gonna pick my own shoes and jacket!" I put on my silver shoes and white biker jacket because it was one of my favorites! Then I went in the living room where Noah was watching Tom and Jerry.
"He's so silly!" I sat down on the couch next to him and gave him a hug.
"Look at Tom!"
"Tom is your favorite?" I asked him.
"Yes."
"Jerry is my favorite! And I love him he's so small and fluffy! He's so pretty and cute!"
"Eww, no he isn't. And Tom is better."
"He isn't its Jerry!" We both laughed.
"I'm going to go ask mommy!" I got up and knocked on her door.
"Yes?"
"It's Bella. Can I come in?"
"Mhm." I opened the door to see mommy in her robe looking for a dress.
"You look so cute. You chose the perfect shoes and jacket."
"Thank you! Mommy I think Jerry is cute and fluffy and small and pretty! Isn't he mommy?" Mommy looked a me with a smile .
"Jerry who?"
"Jerry from the cartoon!" She let out a weird sigh and laughed.
"Ohh, that Jerry."
"Did you think I was talking about a real person?" Mommy's face got red.
"Mommy's blushing!"
"Hey!"
****
Olivia's Perspective
"I don't wanna eat that, yucky!"
"Okay, so what then? There's French toast, and blueberry pancakes too. Choose something my love." Something I've come to realize is, when I'm patient and calm with Bella she'll eventually calm down. She isn't one of those kids who needs to be yelled at.
"I don't know!"
"Okay, I'll just order you some regular pancakes with eggs and sausages." She didn't respond and put her head on my chest.
"What's up Bella Boo Berry?" Carisi asked.
"Nothin'!"
"Well you sure ain't acting like it." Fin said. She stuck out her tongue at him.
"Mommy."
"Yes Noah?"
"I'm getting the blue berry pancakes!"
"Great." Bella started to suck her thumb again.
"Bella?" She took it out immediately.
"Sorry."
"Aww Liv what's wrong with her sucking her thumb?"
"Her teeth will get messed up. I'm trying to save her from the pain and embarrassment. She needs to find something else to do instead of sucking her thumb."
****
Ballet
I couldn't wait for my mommy to see me on stage! And Uncle Fin was there so that made it even better! The big girls helped me with my wings. Then I went to go talk to Kayla and Kylie.
"Look I'm the purple fairy." I said happily.
"I'm the pink one, look at the sparkles!" She touched it and some got on her fingers.
"It's pretty." Kylie said to Kayla.
"I'm a bit scared, what if I don't do good and my mommy gets sad?"
"You're gonna do really good Bella. You're like the best dancer ever." She gave me a hug.
"I hope you do good too guys!"
****
I tippy toed across the stage kinda and I saw mommy in the back smiling. I bowed to the queen which was one of the bigger girls and then I got lifted. It was my favorite part!! Then I did my turns with Kylie and Kayla! And everyone clapped for us. I didn't see mommy again after that because of how dizzy I was though. Then the stage turned dark and people pushed us off the stage. And we were on the stage for a super long time until the end! People clapped again and then I got to go to my mommy.
"Mommy!" I ran up to her and she picked me up.
"You did so well Bella! I'm so proud of you! You made me really happy."
"I'm happy that I made you happy! And Thank you." She gave me a lot of kisses.
"Uncle Fin and Noah are waiting. Let's go get changed quickly okay?"
"Yes Mommy." I changed into some shorts and a shirt because I was so tired of wearing dresses for the day. Like I wore them for so long!
"Alright let's go my love."
"Mommy?"
"Yes?"
"Is it okay if I get some more scrunchies?"
"Sure, I mean you need some new ones anyways."
"Can I get some in different colors? Like red! I don't have a red scrunchy, or yellow."
"I'll look for some."
"Yay, Thank you mommy."
"Bella!" Noah ran up to me and gave me a hug.
"You did great today."
"Thank you." Uncle fin came up with some flowers! And they were yellow!
"Look at our Little Ballerina!" He gave me the flowers and then I gave them to Mommy.
"You can have the flowers mommy! It's your Mother's Day."