Bella's Donut Talk

The Break Room (Bella's Perspective)
"May I have a donut?" I asked politely.
"Yes you may!" Mommy opened the box and I saw this funny looking donut.
"Mommy, What kind of donut is that?" I pointed at the one that looks swirly and had no frosting on it.
"That's a French cruller donut. Do you want to try?"
"Yes please." She took out the donut and a vanilla sprinkle donut.
"Let's go back to my office honey bunch." I walked back into her office while holding her jacket.
"Mommy's gonna work now. Eat your donut." I looked at the donut while leaning my head on the desk. It's so cool, I kinda don't wanna eat it!
"Bella?"
"Yes mommy?"
"Okay phew. You scared me for a minute."
"The donut is swirly!" I took a bite and it tasted so good. I smiled and looked at mommy.
"I like this donut. Mommy let's have a donut talk!"
"What's that?"
"When you talk while eating donuts!"
"Okay sure, what do you want to talk about?"
"Let's talk about... hmmm... let's talk about you."
"Me?"
"Yeah. Mommy, is it true?"
"Is what true?"
"That you love me a lot."
"Of course it is!"
********
My Bed (Olivia's Perspective)
I had just woken up and I was thinking of how to spend this day with my children. It's quite cold today. Maybe have a movie day? We could order Chinese. Then, I heard a knock on my door and i knew who it was.
"Come in sweet girl." She came in with a plate in her hand and a small smile. She looked pretty nervous.
"So, I didn't know how to make eggs and stuff but I know how to make a sandwich. So I made you one." She held it out to me shyly.
"Aww, thank you honey. I'll try a bite." I took a nibble and it was actually really good.
"It is?" She started to hold her head down.
"It's actually really good. Why do you look like that?" I said while taking another bite and then offering her a piece.
"Bella, whats up?"
"Nothing, I just thought you wouldn't like my sandwich."
"I love it! It's one of the best sandwiches I've ever had."
"Really mommy? You really mean it?"
"Of course I do!"
*******
Recess (Bella's Perspective)
"Let's play in the jungle gym!" Me and my friends ran over and played.
"Okay I'm going on the monkey bars!" Jayden went from one side to the other and I watched carefully.
"It looks super tricky." I yelled.
"It isn't! Come and try it!"
"It looks awfully scary." I looked down and took a deep breath.
"You can do it!" I started off really good but then I got near the end and I felt tired and also a bit scared again.
"I can't do it!"
"Yes you can! You're almost there." Kylie said.
"Think about it like the girls who do the bars at gym." I gulped and I did the last few. When I got down Jayden gave me a hug and said,
"See it wasn't that bad!"
"I guess so." I looked back near the streets and noticed something. There was this guy in a green sweater and her was staring straight at me. But this wasn't the first time I had seen this man. Why is he everywhere I go?
"Bella, What are you looking at?"
"Um, nothing. Can we go to the hide out? I feel a bit uncomfortable right now."
"Sure, let's go guys."
"Bella, I've never seen you look like that before."
"It's that weird guy over there. I've been seeing him a lot, I wanted to tell mommy the other day but I thought it was silly so I didn't tell her."
"I think you should tell an adult. You always tell an adult when something is happening to you. That's what my mommy said."
"I don't know if I want to tell her." I turned to see the man still there. Maybe I have to.
*****
The Next Morning
"Wait, Mommy don't go yet!" I stood in front of her and put my hands up.
"I can't pick you up right now."
"No its not that mommy!"
"I have to go to work honey."
"But please wait mommy!"
"What's going on? I'm going to be late." I panicked and I didn't know what to say. Mommy was tilting her head the way does whenever Noah is ready to tell her something.
"Okay, I have to go now sweetie. I love you." She gave me a kiss and then went over to Noah.
"Love you Noah. Bye guys." I didn't say bye and just ate my bagel.
"You okay Bella?"
"I wanted to tell mommy something but whatever. Lucy, I don't want the other bagel." I put it in the garbage and put my bag on my back.
"Did you put on your shoes?"
"Yes. Noah, look Tom and Jerry!" I smiled as Jerry was running away from Tom.
"Jerry is always doing something to Tom."
"No, Tom is always trying to eat Jerry."
"Guys, we have to go." She turned off the tv and grabbed her jacket.
"Noah, hold my hand." He held it and we left our house quietly. I can't see mommy until later this week. I hope that maybe I know what to say next time though.
****
Therapy
"I just realized that we do play dough a lot." I giggled and made it into some ice cream.
"We do huh?"
"Can I talk about something?"
"Mhm."
"I've been wanting to tell my mommy something, but every time I do it I kind of freeze you know? I just don't know how to start it off, I just feel like she might get mad. I don't know. Because like you know how I was being bullied."
"What are you trying to tell her?"
"If I tell you, you're going to tell her."
"Maybe. Would you rather me just tell you some sentence starters?"
"Yes please."
"You can say, Mommy I want to tell you something that's pretty hard, can you please not get upset."
"I think I will use that one."