Olivia's Shocking Revalation Pt.2

March 8th (The Day Of Our House Party)
We had moved into our house in February but we hadn't had our party until literally today! I was helping Mommy with the food and I was cutting some peppers.
"Careful sweetheart." She smiled as I cut the food and then watched me.
"You'll be a great cook one day."
"Thanks."
"Do you know what you want to be when you grow up?"
"I'm really not sure Mom."
"And that's okay, you still have time to figure out what you're going to do. And if you need help considering one day...I'm here."
"Got it." I finished and slid the food off the chopping board.
"Thanks Bella! Now please, go play! Go do some crafts or something! Be a kid. And most importantly, go shower and start getting ready in a bit. Okay?"
"Alright." I went upstairs and started crafting.
"Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind!" I sang out loud. Right now, I love listening to TØP, but especially Migraine. Something about that song rings true to me. I also like some of Imagine dragons music. While I was searching for music I saw this video called, PENTAGON-Shine.
"Seems cool." The song wasn't in English, but the dance was so cool and upbeat! Made me want to learn it. And though I didn't understand what they were saying, I liked the words too.
********
March 8th (Olivia's Perspective)
Our house party was going well so far. The guests were amazed, and the kids were busy dancing and having fun.
"That's so gross!" Bella said while laughing and pointing.
"He just keeps rolling his eyes backward!"
"If you do that it's gonna get stuck one day. Big time." Both of my kids seemed really happy and that made me feel much better. But, there was something weighing on my mind concerning Bella. I wondered what to do about the whole thing. She's starting to ask questions, we have to tell her at some point.
"Mom?"
"Yeah?"
"I have a riddle for you. Wait until I come back!"
"Okay." I went over to Toni and we started to talk a bit.
"Bella is starting to question our behavior, and I think we need to tell her what's going on."
"I'm free Sunday. How about we meet somewhere downtown, take her for lunch or something before we break it to her."
"Sounds good."
"Excuse me."
"Yes Bella?"
"Mom, What happened to the platter? I stepped away for a second to get a drink and it just disappeared." I laughed and told her that I moved it over there.
"Okay, because I'm starving. Bye."
"She's been so sassy in class lately."
"Same at home. Disrespectful at times too, and she knows how I feel about that. We have stand-offs from time to time."
"Imagine her as a teenager."
"I don't want to." I joked. I watched as she went back upstairs with her friends and part of me wanted to keep an eye on them, but I knew it was best that I just let them be.
**********
Match 18th (Bella's Perspective)
I stretched and made up my bed as I usually do on a Saturday morning. I went to my bathroom to wash up my face and brush my teeth. Doing that always helps me wake up on the weekend and makes me feel super fresh! I went downstairs to the kitchen and made myself a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch while watching the tv we have by the nook. This is what a Saturday is all about.
"Hey Bellz."
"Hey."
"Couldn't make me a melt?"
"Those are for lunch stupid." He sat down next to me and watched tv with me.
"Heard you're going out with Mom today."
"Really? I didn't know." I made myself another bowl and then continued to eat.
"I heard her on the phone."
"Woah." Noah went on his phone and I watched as he texted someone.
"Who's that?"
"Why does it matter?"
"Morning my lovely children." I waved and then gave her a hug.
"Bella I want you to shower and get ready. We're going somewhere. Noah, I'm shipping you off to Amanda's for a couple of hours." He rolled his eyes and went to go wash his plate. Hm, I wonder what we're gonna do today.
*******
Prospect Park
I looked around happily as Ms.Hinds and my Mom stared at me.
"Is something wrong? You guys don't look really happy right now."
"Bella, we're gonna talk to you about something that might make you feel very upset." My Mom started.
"But we want you to know that you can trust us, and that it's okay to have strong feelings."
"What is it? Who died?" I asked.
"No one sweetheart."
"Bella, I-I'm your Aunt sweetheart."
"Funny joke." I said with a laugh.
"Bella, we mean it." My smiled dropped to the ground, hard. It felt like a whole building came crashing down to the ground, falling on me. Leaving me bleeding, hurt, and confused. The truth hurts.
"So you two knew this whole time and just didn't tell me?!"
"We didn't find out until a while ago bear. We wanted to tell you. But things were difficult, the timing wasn't right."
"We would never purposely hurt you Bella."
"How are we even related?"
"Through your father Bella." I started to cry and, I just felt so numb. She's the sister of the guy I hate. Wow. Totally cool.
"Get away from me."
"Bella-"
"Don't touch me. Go away." I hated my dad. So now I didn't even know how to feel when it comes to my Aunt-..I mean Ms.Hinds.
"Why would you guys do this to me?!"
***********
Gym Class (Kylie's Perspective)
"What's wrong?" Bella threw her jump rope on the floor and bolted out of the room.
"She's been so weird lately."
"Honestly I think she's doing it for the attention. Nothing's even wrong with her."
"Um..Hello?! Do not talk about my best friend like that. She doesn't do it for attention. She's a real girl, with real feelings. What's gotten into you Maria?" Paisley jumped in to support me.
"Exactly. You're such a fake friend. Come on Kylie. She needs us right now." I went to the girls bathroom and saw Bella crying.
"What's wrong?!" I wiped her face and hugged her from behind.
"I just feel so sad and angry."
"Why? You can tell us."
"I can't!"
"What do you mean?"
"I want to but I'm not allowed to talk about it. I feel so bad because I'm always crying about it and making you guys worry. It isn't fair to you guys."
"Bella, it's okay. We understand."
"Are you like completely banned from saying it?"
"Well..not really. I'll tell you guys someday. I just can't right now."
"Whenever you can tell us, we'll be here to listen. We're your friends, we would never want to hurt you on purpose or make you do something that makes you sad." She smiled and gave us a hug.
"You guys are the best." We then head a knock on the door and my heart literally raced.
"Hurry up in there girls, you guys have some explaining to do."
"Okay Ms.Wyeth."
"Don't worry Bella, we'll explain it to her. You need to get a drink of water and relax a bit."
"Thanks guys, you really are the best!"