Bella's Last Days Of Summer

Central Park (Friday)
"Aw man, I wish summer didn't have to end soon."
"Me too." Noah said while passing me back the ball. Lucy took us to the park to play around before dinner. Mommy was supposed to meet us here.
"You're in 5a right?"
"Yeah, with Landon and Brandon."
"Who's Brandon?"
"You've never met him, he was a new kid last year."
"Oh, what about Dax?"
"He's in 5b."
"What about your girl friend?"
"I don't have one, you know that."
"I mean the girl who's your friend! Morgan was her name, right?"
"Yeah." He blushed kind of and smiled.
"She's in my class."
"Why are you blushing like that?" We sat down and Noah held the ball.
"Welll..."
"What?"
"Promise you won't tell Mom?"
"Pinky promise." We pinky promised and he looked at the ball.
"I think she's pretty."
"You like her?" He nodded and I played with his hand.
"I don't know what that feels like, but I won't tell Mom about it if you want to keep it a secret. Okay?"
"Okay."
"I'm gonna tease you about it in private." I laughed and Noah looked up.
"Tease who about what in private?" I looked up and Mommy was there.
"Hiii Mommy." I said awkwardly. I got up and gave her a hug to bring the attention off of Noah.
"Hey Mom."
"Hi guys." She gave me a kiss and then looked at her phone.
"We're going out for dinner tonight."
"We are? Why didn't you tell us that when you called?"
"Because." Mom was having a bad day and I could tell. She wasn't the same. She was slightly angry. Noah and I noticed and tried to just listen to her.
************
UP Thai (2nd Ave)
I fixed my dress and looked up at Mommy. She smiled at me and raised her glass.
"What are we gonna cheers for?" Uncle Fin smiled and then laughed.
"To us."
"But for what?"
"For being my everything. For being amazing, both of you." She gave Noah and I a kiss and then wrapped her arm around me.
"To us, and many more happy years." Our glasses clinked and I drank my soda. I felt really full but I still wanted to eat.
"Should we get dessert?"
"Yes please! Can we go to juniors?!"
"Not tonight, we can't go all the way downtown at this time. But you know what?"
"What?" Noah and I said together.
"We can get bubble tea."
"Yay, I love it! Uncle are you gonna try some?!"
"What's that?"
"It's tea with chewy sweet bubbles. It's really nice."
"I don't like the way this sounds."
"At least have a sip Uncle!"
"Yeah Uncle Fin!"
"The kids really want you to try some."
"Is this stuff even really good?" He asked Mommy.
"It's good. Not too sweet, not too simple."
"Mommy, can we go please? I'm starting to get tired."
"Okay, one minute." I covered my mouth and yawned.
"I still want bubble tea though."
"We'll pick it up on the way home baby." Uncle Fin put his coat over me and I held it coldly. It was starting to get cold in here.
"Let's start making moves, even I'm getting a bit antsy."
*********
Vivi Bubble Tea (Olivia's Perspective)
"Can I have 3 medium milk bubble teas please?"
"Of course, anything else?"
"No thank you." Bella had her arms around my waist, slightly sleeping as I paid for the drinks.
"She looks so tired."
"We've had a long day." I smiled and stepped to the side so the next person could order. Bella's quite petite so I managed to pick her up.
"I thought you said I'm too big."
"You're too old, but certainly not too big." She closed her eyes and went back to sleep.
*********
Home
"Night guys, take care." Bella and Noah gave him a hug.
"Night." They said in unison.
"You'll have your shoes by the end of next week."
"Yay, we can match." She yawned again.
"You should change into your pajamas and go to sleep. You can barely function." Fin said. She rolled her eyes and sat on the steps. Noah went upstairs and went to his room to sleep.
"Someone's cranky."
"Am not." I have Fin a hug and walked him out. What a great evening we had. It was only fair that I took the kids out since I went on a date with Tucker the other day.
"Why aren't you getting ready for bed my love?"
"I wanna sleep in your bed tonight." I smiled softly and helped my daughter get up.
"Let's go then, shall we?" She walked in front of me and I tapped her.
"Why did you tap my booty?" I laughed at her and she went into her room to get her pjs. She came back fully changed and hopped into my bed. She watched as I changed into a pajama set and held her penguin.
"Mommy?" She asked tiredly.
"Yes babe?"
"When I'm ready to talk to you about the thing, you'll listen right?"
"Of course I will. Do you want to talk now?"
"No, I'm tired!" She hugged me as I turned my lamp off and I saw her cute little face looking at me in the dark.
"I have to pee. That was too much tea!" She whispered and I laughed as she went to the bathroom. She came back and we started to peacefully drift off into a very peaceful sleep. Tomorrow we were going outside again, so that the kids can have fun before school starts. We also had to get supplies in check.
************
Saturday, August 24th (Kitchen) (Bella's Perspective)
Saturday is a lazy day in our house. You either make your own breakfast to eat, or Mommy whips up some eggs and bacon, maybe even sausage if we've behaved really good. Today was cinnamon bagel day. I split the bagel in half and put it in the toaster. Then I got the cinnamon sugar jar and rested it on the counter.
"Morning Bella."
"Good Morning Noah." I gave him a hug and went back to the toaster.
"Cinnamon bagels?" I nodded and he took out another bagel.
"I'm gonna make one too." Ding! The toaster was done and I took out my bagel without burning myself, and put it on a paper plate because I don't like washing dishes. I slathered butter on it, and then sprinkled the cinnamon sugar. I sat down in the dining room and ate my meal.
"You guys started breakfast without me I see. Morning my loves."
"Morning Mom!" Noah sat next to me and we started talking.
"I really want to get like a new lunchbox, a new bag, new folders and everything."
"I just need a new bag, I don't need all of that other stuff. Mom, is it just a girl thing?"
"What?"
"Is it true that girls like to get new stuff more than boys?"
"Well, Some girls like getting new clothes and new supplies because they like shopping for that. All girls are different. Bella wants new clothes and new supplies so that she can feel grown up."
"How do you even know that Mommy?!"
"I've seen it myself. You guys grow up a little everyday. It's natural for you guys to want to be and act older."
"Hm." Noah said.
"Are you guys still hungry? I'm going to make an omelette."
"Yes, we want omelettes, we want omelettes." I said happily. She turned the stove on and started making her amazing omelettes!