Bella Prepares For Hawaii

Over A Month Later (Olivia's Perspective)
I sat and watched as Bella did her project. She's been definitely her sweet self, and it's been great to witness. She insisted that she didn't need any help on her project.
"Are you sure you don't want help gluing things down?"
"Well, maybe a little." I sat down next to her and looked at what she has done so far.
"This looks pretty neat, great job!" I gave her a high five and helped her glue down the letters.
"Thanks."
"Are you excited for our trip?"
"Yeah, I can't wait to go to Hawaii." She let out a sigh and I paused.
"Bella, do you need to talk to me about something?"
"Well-"
"Hey Mom, I'm home!" I went to go thank Mrs. Jankovic and I saw Bella get up and go upstairs from the corner of my eye.
*******
Spring Break Party (March 29th) (Bella's Perspective)
My class is the cool class, so before every break we have a party.
"Jaden! What are you doing for spring break?" He shrugged and put his head down on the table.
"What's wrong? Are you sick?"
"I don't wanna talk about it."
"Sometimes it helps to tell. I tell my mom that I don't wanna tell her either, but after you calm down and say it you feel much better."
"I don't think I can feel better." I finished my drink and looked at him.
"I'm gonna leave you alone so you can calm down." I went to my girl friends in the class and we started talking.
"I'm going to my grandparents house, I'm super excited!" Paisley said loudly.
"I haven't seen my grandma in a while, but she sends me some cookies every once and a while! They taste yummy."
"Kylie and I are going to Mexico."
"Really? I'm going to Hawaii?"
"You are?! That's super cool!"
"I'm going to dance like those hula girls!"
"And we're going to the beach, to look for seashells." 
"Do you know when you're going?" They shook their heads and I nodded.
"I don't know either."
"Can you guys being me back a shell?"
"Sure!"
"What are we bringing for Jana?" Jana was in Texas already probably chilling in her pool or something like that.
"Let's see! But let's go get some brownies!"
"Yeah! We have to get some before the boys eat it all."
******
Saturday Morning (Olivia's Perspective)
"Did you know that Kylie and Kayla are going to Mexico together?!"
"I did, that's great for them."
"We're going to have a lot of fun too, right?"
"Of course we are."
"When are we leaving?"
"Really early tomorrow, so you're going to bed early." I helped her fold her clothes and we zipped up the suitcase.
"Mommy, I'm kind of nervous, and I was about to tell you when we were making the project."
"What are you nervous about?" I put my arm around her and she looked at me as she played with her necklace. Bella has become increasingly more open emotionally, though she still has some difficulty saying it right away.
"You'll think it's silly."
"I won't. You know that."
"I'm scared that the airplane will crash."
"You know, I get scared as well. But it's something that rarely happens baby." She nodded and said,
"I'm going to pray before we blast off."
"That's good."
"Mommy, am I sitting with you on the plane?"
"Mhm, with me."
"What about Noah and Mr. Tucker?"
"They'll be sitting behind us."
"Cool!"
"Now come on, let's go eat some breakfast and take you to go get your hair braided."
"What style am I getting?"
"Tribal braids."
"Yes! I haven't had those since I was like 6 years old."
"Mom! What's for breakfast?"
"French Toast!" Bella answered.
"Well, then I guess French Toast it is."
*********
1:45 PM (East 86th, H&M) (Bella's Perspective)
"Is your head okay?"
"It's a bit tender, but it's okay." We were shopping for some shorts for me to wear tomorrow.
"Do you want colorful shorts or regular denim?"
"Denim. I have more colorful shorts than denim."
"What about this?" I nodded and I saw some black ones.
"Mommy, can I please get these?! My other ones have started to get a little bit tight."
"Yes, but you can only wear one of these tomorrow."
"I'll wear the blue tomorrow and save the black."
"Good choice, come on let's go and pick up Noah." I held the bag as we walked out of the store. Noah and I were going to make a craft so I couldn't wait to see him.
"Mom, I'm your favorite girl, right?"
"Of course you are, you always have and always will be." We crossed the street and went into the car.
"You're my favorite too." She smiled and drove.
"I'm glad to be your favorite babe."
*********
4 am
"Time to get up. We have to get ready."
"I'm tired." She took off the covers and gave me a kiss.
"Go in the shower." I walked to my bathroom and turned on the water. I showered until my mother told me it was time to get out. She handed me my clothes and came in the bathroom when I was fully dressed. My mom gives me a bit more privacy these days.
"Did you lotion your skin?"
"I did." I scratched my skin and there was no white line. Then I sprayed some mist so I could smell like marshmallows and she patted my back.
"Did you pack your book bag?"
"Yeah, I put in my headphones, my iPad, my charger, some diary of a wimpy kid books, and some sweets."
"Just know you can't have those sweets until later."
"I know!" I said tiredly. Tucker walked in and said hi.
"Morning Tucker."
"Morning Bella, ready for our big trip?"
"Yeah, I sure am." I replied as my Mom watched me talk to Tucker. He stayed the night so we had to keep having these awkward conversations. Yay, thanks Mom.
"What's for breakfast?"
"We'll get something at the airport. Go downstairs and get your shoes on, I need to talk to Tucker for a minute."
"Okay." I went to the living room and my brother was watching tv.
"What are you watching at 4 am?"
"Disney Junior." I laughed at him and sat next to him.
"Aren't you too old for that?"