Bella's Last Day Of School Festivities

Lucy walked Noah and I to school today and I felt a little bit sad. I was gonna miss Kayla and Kylie and Jayden over the summer. We might not even be in the same class next year.
"I'm kinda sad." I said as I walked into the building.
"It's okay to be sad, but you're gonna be in school again before you know it. I promise you that." She gave me a kiss as we went into my class room. I said bye to her then put my lunchbox on my hook and sat at the dollhouse. Kayla and Kylie weren't there yet so I was a bit bored. Please come soon! I just want to play with you guys!
***
Last Day Party (School)
"This is yummy pizza." I took a bite of my pizza and drank some of my Fanta.
"Yeah it is."
"Should we go dance?" We turned to look at the rest of my class dancing to the music.
"Yeah let's go guys." We got up and put on some funny glasses and a flower boa and started to dance with all of the other classmates.
"Shoot, shoot, shoot!" We all laughed as Jayden did his shoot.
"Your flowers are gonna fall off!" Isabelle said. Then Jayden tripped on the flowers and fell on his bum. It was really funny but I helped him up afterwards.
"Thanks." His face was really red.
"No problem. Now come dance with me Kylie, and Kayla!" I tugged him slightly and we all dance in a circle again until it was time for parents to start picking up people. Kylie was the first to leave, then it was Kayla. Jayden and I were together for a long while, when we were waiting for our parents.
"How come your mom isn't here yet?"
"She's a cop- well actually she's a lieutenant."
"What's that?"
"It's like a cop that has their own office and stuff."
"Oh, that's cool. My mom is a Manager, and my dad is a CEO. I don't really get to see them a lot sometimes."
"Sometimes I don't even get to see my mom." It was quiet for a little while.
"My mom told me to give this to you. We're going to a waterpark in July, maybe you could ask your mom if you could come. This is my mom's number she could call."
"Thanks, I'll ask her when I go home. If she's home today. I haven't seen her since Sunday night."
"Wow, and it's Wednesday."
"Yeah." Then I saw my mommy come in!
"Mommy!" I ran up to her and gave her a big hug.
"I missed you so much sweetheart."
"I missed you more!" Then I remembered Jayden was still there.
"Wait mommy," I walked over to Jayden and gave him a hug.
"I'm gonna miss you! I hope we're in the same class next year!"
"I hope so too."
"Bye Jayden, Bye Ms. Duncan!" I waved and left the room with my mommy.
"Was that your friend?"
"Yeah."
"Are you guys good friends?"
"Yeah, mommy can I ask you something when we go home? Or are you going to work?"
"I'm going home after this so of course."
"Mommy, can we order Chinese?"
"If that's okay with Noah."
*****
At Home
"Alright kiddos, go put down your bags and change into some comfy clothing." Mommy was looking through the mail and she stopped for a minute.
"Looks like report cards are here. I'm gonna check them in a little while and then talk to you guys separately."
"Okay." Noah and I said together. I went into my room and changed into some shorts and a tank top. Then I went into mommy's room where she was putting her shirt on.
"Mommy?"
"Yes?"
"Is it okay if I go to the waterpark with Jayden and his family?" I gave her the paper and she eyed me like I did something bad.
"When?"
"In July Mommy."
"I'll think about it." I sighed and sat on her bed.
"Why the huffing and puffing? I said I'll think about it.
"Why couldn't you say yes?"
"I have to talk to his mother first. And I don't want you going places by yourself, I don't want you to get hurt again." I frowned and nodded. That's true.
"Okay mommy. Mommy?" I climbed into bed with her and she stroked my back.
"What's up sweet pea?"
"I just wanted to talk to you. Because I missed you and stuff. And I wanna tell you things and have secrets with you like everyone else does with their mommies. But I never even did that." She sat up and held my hands.
"Awww, if you want to tell me secrets you can, right now. I want us to have a close relationship, so how about whenever I'm home we'll try to work on it Okay? Just us girls."
"Yay! I tell you a secret now. You know what I did?"
"What?"
"I secretly left you presents." I smiled and mommy laughed.
"That was you?!"
*****
"Bella! Come here you stinker!" I came into the living room and mommy was smiling a lot.
"You little stinker! You got all fours on your report card?!"
"Yes..." Mommy wouldn't stop tickling me!
"I'm so proud of you!" She kept tickling me until my face turned red.
"Am I gonna get the surprise?"
"Yes! Of course! And I'm telling Fin about this right now." Uncle Fin and I made a deal that if I did really well he'd buy me a pair of shoes that I really wanted.
"I can't wait to get my shoes!" I loved Jordan's like they're super nice! Mommy looked at the time on her watch.
"Bella did you take a shower yet?"
"No.."
"You need to go and shower."
"But I'm too lazy to go do that."
"You have to stay clean! Go and take a shower!" Mommy said while tapping me on the butt.
"Alright I will. But are we gonna have ice cream?"
"Yep. But I have to talk to Noah about his grades first though. After that we'll have ice cream. Go bathe please!"
"No!" I said while laughing.
"Excuse me?" Mommy chased me to the bathroom and we both laughed.
"Im so tired, alright go in the shower and I'll choose some jammies and get your hair cap."
"Look at mommy huffing and puffing." I said while laughing. She put up one finger and then went into my bedroom still huffing and puffing.
"We didn't even run far mommy you're so lazy!" My mommy's so silly! That's one of the reasons why I love her!