Bella Takes It All In

I feel sad in a weird way. I'm kind of confused about it, so I decided to tell my therapist about it.
"What do you mean by that?"
"I feel sad about moving and it feels weird. I wasn't even in that place for that long."
"But you have made some memories there, have you not?"
"I have. Maybe how long I was there doesn't matter, maybe the important moments are what matter in that house.." I took a sip of my juice and popped an Oreo in my mouth.
"That is what matters Bella. Good memories are important Bella."
******
Bedtime
Mommy was supposed to be coming in a few moments and I was cuddling my bunny as I waited.
"Bella, you have to go shower."
"Noah's done?"
"Mhm." I carried my clothes to the bathroom so I could shower. I showered very quickly because I heard mommy talking to Lucy about some woman.
"Hi Mom."
"Hey sweet pea." She gave me a kiss on the forehead and I went to go look in her bag. I always look in her bag for some sort of a treat when she comes home.
"What are you looking for you crazy girl?"
"A treat." I smiled as I found a lollipop.
"It's birthday cake flavored."
"Thank you!" She put her arm around me and tickled my neck.
"You're welcome. I need to talk to Lucy, how about you go read that new comic we bought at the bookstore the other day? I'll be there in a minute."
"Sure mommy." I walked into my kind of empty room and took out that Archie comic that I was reading.
**********
Kitchen (Olivia's Perspective)
"Thanks sweet pea." I smiled and turned back to Lucy.
"As I was saying, it just now came to me that Bella's mother, Maria lives in that same area."
"The Upper East Side?"
"Mhm."
"Is there anything I could do to help?"
"I'm not even sure myself. I worry that she'll find out and try to go near Bella, which she's been trying to do ever since I handled her case."
"Why don't you want her to be near Bella, if you don't mind me asking."
"She abused Bella." My eyes started to water as I looked at Lucy.
"She took Bella to that warehouse and left her there, to be raped and tortured. So if you wanted to know why there's your answer."
"I didn't know. But how come she wanted to see her?"
"That's my question also." I sighed and looked in the cabinets.
"Excuse me Mommy, May I watch tv in your room?"
"Mhm."
"Mom! I finally finished my essay!" Noah came out smiling.
"That's great honey."
******
December 11th
Today was a bit of a slow day, in addition to that movers were moving some more stuff into the townhouse. Lucy was over there watching and telling them were to place things.
"Liv?"
"Yeah?"
"There's someone here named Maria that wants to see you." This really isn't the time...
"Olivia, when can I see Bella?"
"You can't. You need to give it up."
"I need to give it up? This is my daughter we're talking about! She isn't yours!"
"Mommy!" I heard Bella say, oh my sweet pea!
"Mommy!" Amanda took Lucy, Noah and Bella the other way.
"Bella!" Maria shouted. She tried to go in her direction and I had to pull her back.
"I just want to see my kid." She cried. I watched as Bella turned around and saw Maria.
"Let's go baby girl."
"W-who's that?" She froze in her tracks and Amanda tried her best to distract her but when Bella sees someone that has hurt her she can't help but pause and look.
"Bella come to Mommy!"
"You're not my mommy!"
"Okay Boo Berry, let's go get some ice cream. How does that sound?"
"I want to see my baby!" They all left and I took Maria to my office.
"What are you doing?"
"Trying to see my child."
"You can't What's so hard about that?" I looked into her eyes that were a deeply red.
"Are you on something?!" She snickered and set down her purse.
"I'm not on anything!" She lunged at me and at this point I was extremely fed up.
*****
Menchies (Amanda's Perspective)
"All I wanted to do was see my mommy!" Bella pouted and played with her frozen yogurt.
"I know honey. I'm so sorry you had to see that."
"It made me feel sad Aunty Amanda. Mommy looked sad too."
"She did didn't she."
"Can I talk to you about something?"
"You can talk to me about anything. What is it?"
"Why was my old Mommy there?"
"Why was she there?"
"Yes." She put a spoonful of yogurt in her mouth and waited for me to answer. Looks like I have to answer this tough question.
"Your old mommy, was trying to see you."
"I didn't think she cared even. I don't like her." I nodded my head to show that I was listening.
"How about we talk about something else hm?"
"Yes please."
"How was school?"
"I played connect 4 with my friends!"
"Was it fun?"
"Yeah." Her voice diminished into a slight whisper.
"Did something happen at school?"
"No, I just felt like whispering." I ruffled her hair and gave her a kiss. Out of the blue my phone rang and it was Liv.
"Is that my Mom?"
"Mhm. Give me a minute Berry. Liv?"
"How's Bella?"
"She's doing okay. You wanna talk to her?"
"Yes please." I handed the phone to Bella so she could talk to Liv.
"I'm only a bit sad." A frown appeared on her face as Olivia kept talking.
"But I wanted to be with you. But please!" Tears fell down her face as she handed me the phone.
"Can you take Bella home for me?" I looked at Bella's face and said,
"Can I take her out for dinner?"
"If That makes her stop crying."
"Alright then. Bella were going to have dinner together." Bella didn't respond and instead put her head on the table. Poor Bella.