Bella Learns About Cassie Pt.2

"What did they find?!" We all kept asking.
"Tell us! Tell us! Tell us!" We all chanted. Kylie squeezed my hand as the counselors kept laughing.
"We wanna know!"
"They found....Cassie's sweater!"
"And cookie crumbs!"
"Did they ever find her?!"
"They kept searching and searching and she was nowhere to be found! However, the next night they were serving thin mint cookies for the evening activities. When they went to go get them, there was only crumbs."
"Everyone was asking, did Cassie come back?! And, where is she?! People looked through all the cabins and all the common areas and they found nothing."
"Later in the night as girls were trying to sleep, as it was lights out, people heard weird crinkly noises."
"Like what??"
"Like a wrapper for cookies, and people gathered around trying to see who was eating. And then BAM!"
"Ahhh!" We all screamed.
"Cassie banged on the window screaming, I WANT MORE COOKIES, WHERE ARE THE COOKIES??"
"What did she do next?" A girl asked. She looked super spooked.
"She smashed the window and she came into the cabin!"
"Which cabin?!"
"The Woodchuck Cabin."
"I never heard of that."
"What happened to the girls in the cabin?!"
"They all disappeared!"
"No one found them?!"
"Legend says they all ran into the woods, but when people searched for them they were nowhere to be found."
*********
The Bistro (Olivia's Perspective)
"Why do you look like that Liv?"
"No reason." Amanda looked at me and raised her eyebrows.
"Okay. I see you sent the kids off to summer camp."
"Mhm." I pushed away my coffee and nibbled my egg.
"Watch Bella come back with a boyfriend.." she said playfully.
"She's in an all-girls camp. You know, I feel like neither of the kids have any attraction for anyone. For example, I'll tease Noah about about liking girls in his class and he'll go, Mom that's super duper gross."
"How do you know he's telling the truth?"
"If it was the truth he wouldn't have said that." We both laughed.
"What about Bella?"
"She isn't very interested. Which makes sense because of-"
"The ware house."
"Yeah, and she says that boys are just friends to her."
"Jesse says the same, it's so fun to just mess with the kids. How are you and Tucker going?"
"Pretty good, we went out the other day for dinner. Trying to spend as much time with each other before I go to Florida with the kids. Sunday mornings are the best."
"And we all know why they are." I rolled my eyes and looked at my phone. My lock screen was a picture of the kids and I. I miss you guys so much.
"I can't wait for the kids to come home. Especially since I have to interrogate Little Miss Benson." I said the last part sarcastically and finished my meal.
"That doesn't sound good."
"I found a note in Bella's room that says something about now telling parents about whatever bad action they did."
"We all kept secrets as a kid, let it slide."
"My instinct tells my otherwise." We paid for our meal and went outside to resume work.
**********
Crafty Critters (Monday, Week 2) (Bella's Perspective)
This whole week we were going to do many cool things because we were going home on Friday! We were making slime today!
"Mines is gonna be purple and pink and mint green!" I was super excited to make some slime because it's my favorite thing to do and I'm not allowed to make it at home.
"Alright girls we need to make the solution for our slime first. Who wants to be an amazing helper and help me get some water?"
"I will!" Penelope said excitedly. She went to go get the water so it was just me, Anne, Kylie, and the twins.
"Let's all tell each other secrets."
"Like what?!" I said scared.
"Bella, what's wrong? You don't get like this when we talk about other things. What are you hiding?"
"Me? I'm not hiding anything. I'm fine." I scratched my neck and looked down at the floor.
"Okay..." we made slime quietly and when the girls talked I just focused on my slime. Kylie kept looking over at me and I didn't know why.
"What are you being so quiet Bella?"
"I'm listening to what you're saying."
"But you're not even talking, what's wrong?"
"Nothings wrong with me, I'm totally fine." I mixed my slime together and played with it.
"Bella, you're my best friend. I know when you're sad, angry, or even hungry. And you're sad right now."
"I'm okay. Nothing's wrong with me."
"Yeah right."
***********
Bedtime (Kylie's Perspective)
"I'm going to bed now guys." Bella said while putting her toothbrush away. She got up and grabbed her penguin that she still doesn't have a name for and laid down on the bottom bunk.
"Okay, night Bella." We all said together.
"Night guys." She turned over and started to fall asleep.
"We need to hold a meeting." Penelope whispered.
"Yeah we do." Let's sit up on the wall thing and talk."
"Cool." We went up the bunk bed quietly so we wouldn't wake up Bella and started to talk.
"She's been acting so weird."
"Yeah, Like whenever we try to tell secrets or stuff like that she gets all weird and stuff."
"What makes me sad is that she says nothing is wrong with her, when there is something wrong. Bella doesn't even lie to me." I said sadly.
"We have to make her tell us what's wrong."
"But how?" The bunk bed shook and we got scared.
"She turned."
"How about tomorrow during breakfast we make her talk to us about what happened?"
"If were all asking her she'll have to answer."
"What if something bad is happening to her?"
"Then I'll help her."
********
Bella's Dream
"I love making crafts!"
"Bella! Come and have lunch!"
"Coming!" I ran downstairs and he was there.
"What's wrong Bella, he's completely friendly."
"No he's not, I thought you said I never had to see him again." He smiled and I felt so uncomfortable.
"How about you give him a tour?"
"No please!"
"Bella..." He followed me as we went upstairs and hit me really hard.
"BELLA!" I woke up and saw Kylie standing over me.
"You kept saying no in your sleep. Are you okay?"
"Yeah, just a bad dream."
"Come on let's get ready for breakfast." All the other girls were changing and the sun was shining brightly through the windows.
"Blueberry, what time is it?"
"7 o'clock silly! Get ready." It's morning already?!
"Yes Blueberry." I went in my bag and looked for some clothes to wear.