Bella's Christmas

"We're taking a Christmas picture guys!" Mommy was really happy about it and smiling.
"I have the cutest suit and dress for you guys." I was kinda excited for this picture but sad about it at the same time. I've never really did Christmas before.
"Yay! Is it gonna be like the one we did last year?"
"No, kind of different."
"Bella? You alright?"
"I'm okay, it's just a bit sad that's all." She rubbed my back and gave me a hug then she pulled Noah in and gave him a kiss.
"It'll be okay Bella." Noah gave me a hug too.
"It's going to be so much fun! Noah and I had a blast last year and I know you'll love it too."
"It's just that, I never really celebrated Christmas before. My mom would always just do her powder."
"I'm sorry." Mommy said as I went into my room.
"Stop saying sorry. It isn't your fault she hates me!"
"Do you wanna talk about it sweetheart?"
"Yes, but not now. Because I have to watch tv with Noah! The new episode of Stuck in the middle is almost on, I said I'd watch it with him."
"Oh, okay sweet pea. Go and watch it."
***
Olivia's Perspective
"You can tell me anything." I said while sitting down on her beanbag. I braided her hair to the side as she started to talk.
"I've never really liked Christmas before. Because all my mom did was do that powder and drink that juice with her friends. And hit me."
"I'm sorry that happened to you sweet pea. That wasn't your fault at all and you didn't deserve it."
"Yes I did! Because I'm stupid! And my dad's a loser, and she should've killed me when I was born."
"Is that what your mom said?"
"Yeah."
"Look at me, you're not stupid. Repeat after me, I'm smart-"
"I'm smart."
"I matter."
"I matter."
"What happened isn't my fault, I don't deserve it."
"What happened isn't my fault and I didn't deserve it." I hugged her tightly as she cried.
"Sweet pea, What your mother said isn't true! You're not stupid and I don't want you saying that again! You're the smartest 6 year old I've ever met!"
"I am?" She sniffled and started to smile.
"Yes you are! You're a math wiz, and an amazing guitarist."
"What guitarist mean?"
"Someone who plays the guitar."
"But mommy. What color is my dress?" She started to  put her thumb in her mouth and I removed it slowly.
"What color do you think it is?" I started to play with her hands so she wouldn't put them in her mouth again.
"It red!"
"Yess. And another color."
"Duh, it's white." She got up and went to get her doll.
"Can I have my hair straight like my doll?"
"Sure."
"Really? Yay!" Then we will look the same and we'll both look like Christmas! I'm going to go tell Noah!" She ran out laughing. If it's anything that I love about Bella it's the fact that little things make her so happy.
***
"Hey, you be good for Ms.Alexandria and I'll bring you back something to eat okay?"
"Sure mommy!" She gave me a kiss and left the salon.
"You have a lot of hair!" She said. I giggled as she washed my hair. It tickled kind of. She was washing my hair a lot different then mommy did. She put this thing in my hair that smelled super nice! But I can't remember what it was called.
"Okay let's go over here so I can trim your hair and then blow dry it, okay?" I nodded and sat in the chair as she went across it with the scissors. Then I heard the blow dryer. I stayed as still as possible while watching my show.
"You're all done sweetie!" I looked up and saw my hair straight and nice.
"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you I love it."
"You're welcome." Then Uncle Fin came in.
"Hey princess!"
"Mommy didn't say you were coming!"
"It was a surprise!" He picked me up and gave me a kiss.
"How was she?"
"Amazing, she's so adorable. Olivia's doing great with her."
"That's great to hear! Say Bye Bella."
"Bye, Bye! Thank you!" I waved as Uncle Fin took me outside.
"It's freezing!" He put my hoodie over my head and took my across the street to his car.
"Ladies first." I giggled as he opened the door for me and I hopped in.
"Where are we going?"
"You'll see."
"I hope it has something to do with food. I'm hungry, and you can't be a princess on a empty stomach!" My uncle laughed and made a turn.
"But this princess wants cucumbers."
"Oh really?"
"Yeah princesses eat those! To stay healthy and stuff! You're not a real king because you're so fat and always eating chinese! You're not a king! I think you're Santa. Yeah, you are."
"You're killing me today."
"What that means?"
"It means, you're making me laugh a lot. But look we're here now." I looked over to see a Café.
"Yay food!" I unbuckled myself and waited for uncle to open the door for me because I'm his princess! He held my hand as we went into the place.
"Look at the cookies! Can I get some please."
"Why not?" Score! We sat at a table and I chose to have chicken tenders and waffle fries with Sprite.
"How come you pick me up uncle?"
"Well, your mommy thought it'd be nice to spend some time with Noah, so she asked if I could watch you for a little bit."
"Ohh. Well this is fun!" I sipped my drink and ate a fry.
"Do you want to go somewhere after this?"
"But where? It's like nothing to even do."
"Hmmm, what about it's Sugar?"
"I guess that'll be good. Can we get candy for Noah and mommy too?"
"Of course." I sipped my drink again while making my serious face.
"Why are you making that face."
"Because I'm a cop now!" I put my fake Badge up with that Id thingy mommy has.
"Oh really, you a cop now?"
***
"Come look at this dress!" It was the most prettiest dress I've ever seen. Mommy helped me put it on and I watched myself in the mirror.
"Speechless, huh?"
"It's so pretty." It looked like the Santa Claus outfit but prettier. The end of the dress was furry like a polar bear.

The top of the dress had lines on it that looked like puzzle pieces and it was super sparkly

"I wanna see your dress too mommy."
"Okay, come into my room." I skipped into her room and sat onto her bed. She put on the dress and it looked really nice.
"Why can't I have a dress like that?"
"Because not everything is for little girls to wear." I frowned as she put my hair into a ponytail.
"Little girls can't do anything! Ow!" Mommy stopped and it looked like she was going to scold me.
"Somethings just aren't age appropriate for you yet, I know it's frustrating but you have to be patient. Your time will come, I promise you that."
"I guess."
"Now look at this ponytail. Isn't it beautiful?"
"Yeah." I sighed in my head as mommy gave me a kiss and told me to change back into sleeping clothes.