Leia's First Vacation

July 18th (Olivia's Perspective)
"Mommy!" Leia ran to me with her kitty in tow and sat in my lap.
"When are we going to Hawaii?"
"Today my love."
"Yay!" She was in a cute skirt with a tee and a light jacket so she would be comfortable on the plane.
"Bella told me the plane is so cold. I hope I don't get really chilly!"
"You have your leggings if you're really cold."
"Mom, I can't find my jeans! Did you wash them?"
"We packed them away, remember babe?"
"Oh...yeah!" Bella appeared with some shorts and a crop top.
"When did you get that?"
"When I went shopping with Kylie. Do you not like it?" She said while looking down at her belly button.
"It's fine." I said, lying through my teeth. I've really been struggling with Bella maturing lately.
"Don't you think you'll get cold?"
"I guess so, I'll go put on that yellow top I have!" She went back downstairs and I sighed.
"Mommy, Bella looks like a teenager."
"She does, doesn't she?" I sat her on my bed and she smiled as I put on some makeup.
"You look pretty!"
"Thanks pumpkin pie."
"Can I try some of it?" She asked innocently.
"What about some lip gloss? Lipstick is for grown ups."
"Yes!" I put some in her lips and she became a diva in a matter of seconds.
"I want my nails done too." She said while giggling.
"Woahhh there little miss diva."
"Mom, is this outfit good?"
"It's perfect Bella." She slid on light jacket and sat down on my bed.
"Bella, you did lip gloss?"
"Mhm."
"You look really cute."
"Thanks sissy."
"Mom, when are we leaving?" Noah asked.
"Right about...now. Let's go!"
************
JFK International Airport (Bella's Perspective)
This was Leia's first vacation and I wanted it to be perfect for her.
"Mommy, can I have food?"
"Remember you ate your snack on the way here babe? I told you to wait,"
"But Livia, I'm hungry!" She whined.
"I'll buy her something Mom."
"Alright, you guys can go to that store right there. Hold hands."
"Okay."
"We always hold hands." She said.
"Thank you Bella."
"Mhm." We went to the little store and she looked. Leia has been calling me Ma a lot. I'm not sure why.
"Ma, I wanna candy."
"What kind of candy Lei."
"The Hershey." She picked up the chocolate trail mix and I looked.
"Sure this'll be enough baby Lei?"
"No, can I get juice too Ma?"
"Juice..."
"It 5 dollars! 2 for 5!" I bought the juices and she gave me a hug. I didn't mind spending so much money if it made her happy.
"We're back Mom,"
"Hey,"
"Livy, when we go on plane?"
"In 30 minutes. Okay?"
"Okay!"
"Mom?" She looked at me and raised her eyebrows.
"Why can't we ever do a direct flight to Hawaii?"
"Do you want to be on a plane for 13 hours?"
"No." She laughed and Leia played with her phone.
"Close your legs pumpkin."
"But that's not comfy." She answered back.
"Leia." She closed her legs and went back to playing her game.
"Flight 1267 to LAX will begin boarding in 5 minutes."
"Yay let's go!"
"What are the seats Mom?"
"20B, 20C for you and Bella. 20E and 20F for me and Leia."
"Oh so we're across from each other?"
"Guys let's get up so when they call group B it'll be easy to go first. Come on babes." And so we went on the plane. I got the window seat, as usual and I set up my stuff.
"Share your snacks!"
"No, last time you ate them all."
"I'm gonna tell Mom you're being selfish." Noah said. I rolled my eyes and looked out the window. People were putting up their bags and Mommy was trying to get Leia to take a short nap.
"I'm not tired."
"It's past your bedtime, don't you think you should go night night?"
"I don't like night night." Mom and Lei are so cute. Like their convos are hilarious!
"How about we watch a movie?"
"I love that!"
"Share." Noah said as I ate some chocolate.
"No, get your own." The captain told us we were 5th in line for takeoff so we were going soon. Takeoff is my favorite part. The "blasting off" is so cool! So as we went into the air I chewed my gum and watched as New York was behind us. It was kind of late and I was considering going to sleep and waking up before we landed.
"Bella, Leia wants to tell you good night." She came over and I sat her on my lap.
"Night baby Lei."
"Night sister. Night Noah."
***********
LAX (Olivia's Perspective)
"Mom I'm so hungry."
"McDonald's!" I laughed as Leia pointed.
"Can we Mom?" Noah begged.
"Can we Mommy?" Leia said with her cute eyes.
"Well, we're on vacation. Why not?"
"I want a happy meal with large fries!" Bella walked around quietly and didn't make any requests.
"What's wrong babe?"
"I don't feel good." She admitted as we stepped inside the McDonald's.
"Maybe if you eat you'll feel better." I ordered a happy meal for Lei, a burger with fries and a milkshake for Noah, and tenders for Bell. I myself don't care too much for fast food, but I decided to indulge in some fries.
"Bella, I got you sprite."
"No, I don't want to eat anything Mom."
"What's wrong?"
"My stomach hurts."
"It's probably from the plane. Drink the sprite." She sipped and started to whine.
"Mom, it really hurts." I placed her food into the paper bag and rubbed her back.
"Where hurts?" I whispered. She pointed to her upper stomach and I let out a sigh. Thank goodness she wasn't having cramps or anything of that sort yet. We haven't had the chance to sit down and really talk about that yet.
"It'll get better. Eat some fries, maybe it'll calm down." She quietly ate and Leia looked sad.
"Do not cry sister! Do not!" She rubbed Bella's eyes and gave her a kiss.
"It's all Better now!" Leia is just so precious and pure. She needed to be protected at all costs.
**********
Hawaii (Leia's Perspective)
We were at a place called a hotel! It feels so cool.
"Welcome to Hawaii!" They put flowers around my neck and handed me a juice.
"Thank you pretty lady."
"You're so adorable."
"Mommy Livia, I'm tired."
"I know, it's late back at home." I held my drink as we went upstairs. The nice people took my bag and stuff upstairs to our room!
"Mommy Livia?"
"Yes?"
"Hold me." She fixed my skirt and took me to the room. It was smaller than our house but bigger than my room that was being painted and done!
"Snacks! I like snacks!" Bella went onto the bed and closed her eyes.
"Well, Bella's gone for the evening."
"Can we go to the arcade?" I asked.
"Well, Maybe just for a little while. I don't want to leave Bella alone for too long. You know what, you and Noah can go."
"Cool."
"Noah, Watch Leia very carefully. Lei, listen to your brother. Hear me?"
"Yes Mommy." We went to the arcade and it was quite cool.
"This game is tricky Noah. Help!" He helped me win and we got 100 tickets! I was gonna get some candies with that money!
"Hi, what's your name?"
"Leia, what's your name?"
"Bobby."
"I like that name." Noah looked at me and I smiled.
"You looking at me funny!"
"What are you playing?"
"Angry birds but I cannot even reach it!" I said. I played some games with Bobby and he tried to give me a hug.
"No, no hugs."
"But why?"
"Because only my uncles and brother can touch me. They're good boys!"
"I'm a good boy too!"
"How? You not mean?"
"I'm not! I promise!"
"Hm. Okay!"
***************
Our Hotel Room (Bella's Perspective)
"You feel better?"
"Yes, let me eat my food." I ate my McDonald's and my Mom sat next to me.
"Stomach still hurts?"
"Not anymore."
"Livy!"
"Hey pumpkin, how was the arcade?"
"I got sweets and toys."
"That's so cool baby."
"She was playing with this kid, Bobby."
"Aww."
"Bella I got you chocolate. Here."
"Thanks Leia."
"Bella, let's go for a walk."
"You guys go ahead." I said as they left. I sat in the room by myself and looked at my iPad. It made me really happy to see Leia enjoy her vacation, but I just felt awful. I don't know why.