Bella's Amazing Christmas

You see, I love Christmas time so much. To start off, it's Jesus's birthday. Most kids don't study that, but I do! If it wasn't for Jesus I would've never met Olivia, and I pray and thank him in private sometimes. Another reason why I love Christmas is because all of my Mom's friends would come over and we'd all be this big family. It's really amazing!
"Alex! You're here!"
"Of course, I am. I promised I'd come!"
"Come with me Alex!"
"One second Bella, we need to do something." Mommy said.
"Can I help?"
"Actually, you can." I went to Mommy's room and she was knitting a scarf.
"Wanna learn how to make one?"
"Yes please!" Mommy and Alex showed me and it was really difficult.
"You're doing great honey."
"Who are we knitting these for?"
"People who aren't as fortunate enough to have warm winter clothes like we do. And when we're done here you're gonna go through your coats and whichever ones you don't want or need we're gonna give away."
"Okay."
"Same for your toys Bella," Alex said. But I like all of my toys, well...most of them.
"Okay Alex. Doesn't Noah have to do it to?"
"When he gets back from Bret's house he has to do the same thing." I continue knitting a little bit more.
"It doesn't look good!" I whined. Mommy looked at Alex and she smiled at me.
"It looks amazing, all you need to do is move your hand over here a little bit! Try again,"
"It looks better now." I whispered.
"It looks fantastic."
"I hope they like it!"
"Trust me, they will."
***********
Uncle Fin's House
I was at Uncle Fin's while Mommy did some last minute shopping! I wondered what she was getting.
"Uncle, I'm so bored. Stop watching the news." I said with my head on his lap.
"Well, What do you want to watch?"
"A Christmas movie! Please Uncle? Can we please watch one?"
"Grab the fire stick." I got it and gave it to him.
"Look, there's Garfield! Let's watch that!"
"I know you love yourself some Garfield." I giggled as we to go grab some snacks. Garfield was really funny and always eating lasagna! He was just like me!
"What if, I was Garfield for Halloween-"
"Mhm?"
"Never mind that." He gave me a kiss and I kind of forgot about it.
"What did you get me for Christmas?"
"You know I can't tell you that,"
"But I want you to!" I joked. He loves it when I smile at him so I did.
"I know what you're trying to do," He tickled me and the doorbell rung.
"Looks like your Mom is here."
"I don't wanna go." I said.
"Hey Sweet pea! Let's go, I'm making cheesecake."
"I wanna stay here!" I said.
"Bella, we have to go you can stay another day."
"Listen to Liv," I put on my socks and my jacket and then my shoes.
"Bye Uncle!"
"Bye sweetie!" When we left I felt sad. We didn't even get to finish watching Garfield!
"Mommy, why couldn't I stay with him?"
"Because, we have work to do at home and I need my little helpers." I didn't say anything else before Mommy said that I was having a 'tude. Adults like to say that kids are having attitudes for no reason.
"My head's itchy."
"Time to wash, I guess."
"I want my hair to stay straight. I like it when it's straight and long."
"Your hair's natural pattern is curly. There's nothing wrong with having curly hair Bella. It makes you special."
"Yes Mommy," I couldn't be sad in front of her either before she started talking about self-love again. I was tired of hearing about it.
"Walk up Bella."
"I hear ya."
*************
Christmas Eve (Olivia's Perspective)
"Get up!" Noah yelled.
"What happened? Who's hurt?"
"No one! It's Christmas eve silly!" Bella said as she climbed onto my bed.
"With the way you guys were waking me up I'd think it really was Christmas."
"Well, we gotta make breakfast. We're hungry."
"What time is it?"
"Almost 11 Mommy."
"Oh no! Im so sorry munchkins. Let me make some breakfast, you guys must've been waiting for hours."
"We request pancakes because they're yum yum! Cupcake ones! We'll help you!" My daughter said.
"You guys are just fabulous!" My kids helped me make the batter and they set up the table.
"Later, we have to set up the dining table really nice for tonight."
"Yay!" Bella prayed and then we ate. Then the doorbell rang and I went to go answer it.
"Tucker."
"Hey, I'm sorry. Let's just act normal for the kids, can we at least do that?"
"Sure. Come in,"
"Look at what we have here..Breakfast. Why are we eating so late?"
"Mom overslept big time." Noah said.
"Yeah, she needed to take a big nap." I laughed and grabbed a plate.
"Sit down, let me get you a plate."
"Thanks Liv."
"Mommy, I'm done eating. I'm going to go watch some Garfield in the living room."
"Alright, have fun."
"Bella's gotten so tall. She's going to be a fine young lady." I smiled and gave Noah more sausages.
"And look at Noah, eating you out of your own house." He laughed and finished his food.
"ITS SNOWING! ITS SNOWING!" Bella yelled.
"It is?!"
"Look!" I moved the curtains to see snow falling on the ground.
"It's going to be a white Christmas!"
"It certainly will be babe! It certainly will be!"
"When's Amanda coming over Mom? I want her to come with Billie and Jesse."
"Around lunchtime."
"So that's really soon!"
"You're right! Go clean your room guys, Tucker and I need to talk." My kids went upstairs quietly and I sat down.
"So, are you ready?"
"I'm not actually. I'm very happy to be able to give my kids as much attention as I could possibly give them. And I think, we were moving too fast and we weren't thinking about how this would affect the kiddos. These kids need me, and I'm going to prioritize them right now. Let's just be friends."
"Friends."
**********
Christmas Eve Dinner
The Children were playing around and we were all just relaxing and having fun.
"Uncle Sonny?"
"Yeah?"
"Can you tell me a story at the dinner table?" Jesse said.
"Mhm." Bella licked a candy cane and I took it from her.
"No candy before dinner."
"But it isn't candy, it's a mint Mom."
"No mints before dinner then." Amanda and Carisi laughed as we all made our way to the dining table.
"You always have to be specific with the kids,"
"Because they'll always try to outsmart you." I looked over at Bella who was quiet, but cheerful and Noah whole as quite energetic, a bit of a swap occurred between the two as Bella likes to be crazy sometimes. As I said grace, Bella put her hand on my arm and I smiled a bit.
"Bella, you want some sweet potatoes?"
"No thanks. I don't want to eat too much."
"Saving that appetite for tomorrow, huh?" Amanda said.
"I guess so."
"I can't wait for tomorrow, I gave out some amazing gifts. I hope everyone's happy." Noah said while eating some beef.
"I'm proud of you two for being so kind and giving away things you didn't want anymore. Super proud."
"Aunty Olivia?"
"Mhm?"
"Where do you think Santa is right now?"
"Well, he's in the continent named Europe right now, giving gifts to all the little girls and boys."
"When will Santa come this way?"
"When you're in your bed sleeping Jesse."
"Hmm. I can't wait till he comes then! I wanna open the presents with Billie."
"Open present!" She said happily.
"Billie is funny." Bella whispered. We all continued talking and I looked outside at the dark night. Another Christmas is upon us.
***********
My Bed (Bella's Perspective)
I looked up at the ceiling and smiled. Tomorrow was Christmas and it was going to be so much fun. I couldn't wait to wake up tomorrow and see all of the cool presents I got. I couldn't go to sleep at all. I cuddled Chase and looked out my window. It was still snowing , I wondered when the snow would stop.
"Good night Bella."
"Night Mommy." I got up and gave her a hug.
"Sleep well honey, I love you," I smiled and opened my sketchbook after she left. I'm so bored that I'm just going to draw Chase before I go to bed.
"You gotta look at me boy," He whimpered and I sighed.
"All right lets go to bed, I'm a bit tired too,"
"Woof!" I gave him a kiss and turned off the lights.
"Merry Christmas Eve boy."