Bella's Embarrasing Moment Pt.2

"He was treating me really weird, I thought he was angry with me or something. I don't know! He kept stuttering around me and being really quiet, I felt bad because I thought I said something to hurt him."
"And you felt so upset with yourself so you cried." I said.
"Yeah..Then he told me that he wasn't angry with me and I just felt so stupid, and so embarrassed so I dashed out."
"Aww Bella, you didn't have to cry baby. All you had to do was talk to him."
"But I thought I hurt him."
"I know, but you have to ask before you assume things you know? Because in the end look what happened."
"I ended up hurting myself."
"Exactly."
"Lesson learned?"
"Yeah, stop being dumb."
*******
December 10th (Olivia's Perspective)
Bella's birthday was five days away and she wanted a party, a shopkins one in fact. I was managing to pull it off, and she asked that only girls be invited.
"What about Noah?"
"It's a girls party."
"I thought you said you wanted boys go to come also at first?"
"I change my mind, who cares about them. Noah's doesn't want to come anyways."
"Okay..."
"I'm going to invite all of my girl friends and then maybe Kylie and Kayla can sleep over?"
"Sure, if that's what you want."
"Okay, Thank you!" Bella looked at me afterwards and crossed her legs.
"You're gonna be 9 on Sunday. I met you when you were 5." She smiled and gave me a hug.
"You're a great Mother Livia." She said quietly. She hasn't called me that in 4 years and it made me a bit emotional.
"Thanks hun, I really appreciate it."
"Welcome. Hey, I just wanted to ask you something."
"Hit me." She sat next to me and looked around.
"Do you think I've gotten bigger?"
"Of course, you've grown 2 inches this year. You're going to be a very tall girl."
"I mean in the other way Mommy."
"Ohh..you meant like that. Bella, those kind of changes start at different times depending on the person. Some people start to experience changes younger and some start older, everyone's different. Don't be in such a rush to grow up just because your friends are growing a bit faster, okay?"
"Mhm."
"Trust me, you'll want to stay a kid as long as you possibly can."
"Really?"
"Oh yeah, at that time I wished I could still be a kid. But I'll go into more detail when you're older."
"Why do I still have to wait?"
"Because, you'll start saying eww, that's so gross. I know you're not ready for that."
"I won't Mommy, I won't."
"Patience is key baby. It really is."
"Fine, I'll wait."
"That's my girl! How about we go eat some ice cream and watch a movie with Noah? Sounds good?"
"Yeah, and I we have to take Chase out for a walk. Before he pees somewhere."
"Woof!" He ran over while nudging his leash and we laughed.
"You just love going on walks, huh boy?!" I gave him a kiss and he jumped excitedly.
"Let's go on a walk Chase." He zipped down the stairs and we laughed as he fell over.
"Poor Chase!" Bella said loudly.
**********
December 11th (Bella's Perspective)
So my birthday was 4 days away now and I was just getting more and more excited! Nine isn't even that big, I'm just excited for my party! I slid invitations into the girl's mailboxes and smiled big. I hope they can come? Mommy is probably gonna make the party so cool!
"What's this?" Penelope said as I acted like I wasn't there. She opened the invitation and laughed. She ran over to our table and looked at me.
"I'm not doing anything Saturday, so I'll totally ask my Mom to come."
"Okay, okay! It's gonna be so cool."
"A shopkin party! Are you having a shopkin's cake too?"
"Mommy didn't tell me what the cake looked like. It's a surprise." As more and more kids came in they all stopped to look at my invitations and came to my table.
"Bella, you're going to have it in the shopkins building?! I'm gonna come!"
"What are we gonna do?"
"The activities are a surprise to me too. All my mom said is that it's gonna be really fun."
"Girls, it's class time now." Everyone talked to each other as they sat down for morning meeting.
"I see very busy bees this morning."
"Bella is gonna have a birthday party on Saturday, that's why." Kylie said. She whispered in my ear something about boys not understanding and I laughed.
"That's right, Bella's birthday is Thursday." We continued to talk about things until class time had to start. Today was a half day so classes would be shorter anyways,
"We decided that since it's a half day we'll let you guys relax. After math class. Deal?"
"Deal Mr.Moretti!" We all said. It's not like I hated math class anyways. I would've been sad to not have math, he's just so-
"Bella, do you know the answer to this equation?"
"484." He smiled and I kept doodling on my desk.
"What are you drawing?" Axel asked.
"Don't worry about it."
"Is that-"
"Shhhh! Don't be so loud." I whispered. He didn't say anything and nodded. He seemed a bit sad. I erased my picture of Cooper from Coop and Cami and sighed.
"What's going on over there?"
"Absolutely nothing." I liked Cooper, he was funny and a bit handsome. Only a tiny bit, and I couldn't even tell Noah before he went all stupid and crazy on me. He's just so weird, and so was Axel for looking at my paper that was private. But I couldn't be mad...I guess?
**********
The Benson Household (Third Person Perspective)
It was nighttime in the Benson household and it was Wednesday, December 14th. The littlest Benson, Bella was filled with excitement as her 9th birthday was in a few, seemingly long couple of hours. A plethora of ideas and emotions ran through her body and she couldn't help but be so happy.
"Lucy!" She yelled as she walked down the stairs to the first floor kitchen.
"Yes?"
"I can't wait till tomorrow! I have to make myself a birthday outfit for school, but I don't know what exactly to wear. Should I wear a skirt, jeans, or leggings?" She said while placing her hand on her chin.
"I heard it's going to snow tomorrow. Maybe jeans is the way to go? A skirt will leave your legs feeling a bit cold, no?" Bella sunk her teeth into a strawberry and chewed on it aggressively.
"You do have a point Lu-Lu." Bella wanted to feel older, she wanted to be treated the way Noah was. He was given loads of privacy, allowed to go out with friends seemingly all of the time and he didn't get bossed around as much. She secretly admired him, but she didn't dare let anyone figure that out.
"Lucy, when I'm nine can I go to bed later?"
"Later when?"
"9:00?"
"Nope. It's still going to be 8:25 young lady."
"I've been going to bed that time forever now." She whined. She stared at her plate of strawberries and then at Lucy, who was cooking some dinner so that when Noah got home from practice he could eat right away.
"Your bedtime isn't changing anytime soon. Remember, patience is key." Bella was tied of hearing that single phrase over and over. She totally understood what it meant, but what kid actually wants to wait on things? Certainly not her!
"Yes Lucy." She finished up with her snack and walked back upstairs to the fourth floor to watch some YouTube videos. Bella loves watching videos, though her Mother does bar her from watching certain channels. She never really understood why she wasn't allowed to watch Family Fizz anymore, but she knew she had listen to her Mother.
"Bella? What are you watching?"
"Mommy!" Bella ran up to her and Olivia gave her a slight kiss on the forehead. They exchanged smiles and started to talk.
"Did you eat?"
"No, Lucy finished cooking?"
"Yeah, go eat. Go eat!"
"Okay..don't be weird about it Mommy." Olivia smiled as her daughter went downstairs to go eat dinner. She was immensely proud of the little girl she raised, she has continued to make her even more proud everyday, and tomorrow was the day that she was born. Had Bella not been born their lives would've been drastically different. Bella would continue to be abused in that warehouse and eventually die from starvation. Olivia wouldn't have had the little girl she always wanted. Olivia sighed and looked through the nearly 9 year old girl's room. It was slightly messy so she decided to clean it up a bit. As she was cleaning she found something that brought her nearly to tears.
"My favorite thing about Mommy is that when I'm sad she helps me become happy. That's why she's the best person in the world."
"Mommy, Mommy! Look at what Noah did." She smiled and put down the paper to tend to her child. Her biggest little princess.