Bella's Passport Experience

School
Mommy took me out of school early so I could go do my passport thing. It felt very weird to leave school so early in the day. But she said that she'd take me to the precinct afterwards so I was jolly about that!
"I'm scared. What are they gonna do?"
"You're gonna go take a picture that will go on your passport. And then I'm gonna sign some papers and we have to wait 6 weeks for your passport to come."
"That's really long."
"It's actually express, normally you wait about 8 weeks."
"Wow. That's so long."
"That's about two months. But I want it as quickly as possible. So we're doing 6 weeks."
"Cool."
"We're gonna be there for a while. So I need you to be very patient."
"Yes Mommy." We walked into the building and I sat down at a chair. She gave me her phone and stood in a line. I plugged in the headphones and played piano tiles. But then piano tiles got boring so I kind of just sat there and daydreamed.
Flashback
"Bella, stay close to me please." I held my mother's hand as we walked down the busy street.
"Mommy, I don't wanna walk. It's so scary." She picked me up and held me as we walked into the restaurant.
"Table for two please." The lady grabbed two menus you got us a table by the window.
"Thank you." Mommy put me down and I sat down in the chair happily.
"You're excited to spend time with me, aren't you baby girl?"
"Yes, because it's just me and you and not Noah even. So we don't have to talk about baseball."
"We can talk about whatever you want to talk about."
"Can we talk about what food to get?" I tilted my head and smiled at my mother the way she loves.
"Of-"
End of Flashback
"Huh?" I looked up and my Mom was there.
"You must've been deep in la-la land. I've been trying to get you for about two minutes."
"Oh." I got up and we walked outside to the car.
"It's snowing."
"I don't like the snow. It's so cold."
"Really now? You used to love attacking me with snowballs."
"It's so cold! That's why I don't like it. I still like throwing snowballs at you though." She laughed as we got into the car.
"So if you were warm, you'd like playing in the snow?"
"Yeah!"
"Then I'll get you a really warm jacket for playing in the snow."
"Okay! Mommy, can we go to your job now?"
"Of course my love. You don't want lunch?"
"Chick fil-a!" Even though I had food in my lunch box I really wanted some! I don't get to have it very much!
"Hmm, I'll think about it." I sighed and nodded. I really wanted her to say yes! But, it's better to let her think on it.
"Mommy, I forgot to say thank you."
"For what?"
"The shopkins you gave me, thank you for getting them for me. It made me so happy."
"You're welcome. I'm glad that it made you feel happy." I sat on the couch and watched her work.
"You know you can come over here." She made space on the chair and I sat with her.
"Did you start your homework packet?"
"Finished it all." Mr.Stone came in and smiled.
"There's my favorite girl."
"Hi!" He gave me a high five and a lollipop.
"Thank you."
"No problem. Liv?" She nodded and got up.
"Stay here, okay?"
"Okay?" She went outside with him and I watched as they started to talk about cop things.
"Bella, I have to talk to someone in here go with Carisi for a sec." I nodded and grabbed my things.
"Hey Boo Berry."
"Hi, what is that? It looks weird."
"It's cannoli, it's really good. Wanna try?"
"Yes please." He gave me one and I bit it.
"It's so creamy. But I like it. Thank you!"
"No problem."
********
Friday Night (Olivia's Perspective)
I walked into my daughters bedroom where she was enjoying her free time before bed.
"Hi Mommy." I held my hands behind my back and sat down on the beanbag.
"Come here."
"Okay."
"Remember how we were talking about how we'd exchange letters the other day?"
"Yeah."
Flashback
"Mommy, I want to write you letters. But I think it'd be difficult." I gestured for Bella to sit down and she put her head on my lap.
"Difficult?"
"Because how would I give you the letters?"
"You have a point. I'll think of something. Okay?"
"Mhm."
"Can I have a kiss?" She gave me one and I tickled her.
"Why do you always tickle me?! I don't understand!"
"Just because I can. Just because I'm your mother."
"And I can tickle you just because I'm your daughter!" She tickled me and it didn't work. Chase jumped on me and we laughed together as we played with him.
End Of Flashback
"What about it?" She asked while playing around with Chase. I pulled out a notebook and I gave it to her.
"I already have a notebook for school,"
"It isn't for school, it's for writing our letters. So that it could be as private as possible. Nobody else has to know other than me and you unless you decide to tell them." She nodded and held the book to her chest.
"So it's like our secret?"
"Mhm." She went and got some stickers and sat on my beanbag and draped her legs over my lap.
"Wanna decorate it?" I asked.
"Actually, no. Because it has Nutella on it, but I bought Noah a present for his birthday. Can you wrap it for me?"
"Of course I can!" She went under her bed and took out a toy helicopter.
"I bought it with my own money."
"That's so nice of you." She gave it to me and I couldn't help but smile. She is such a kind soul.
"About the notebook-"
"What?"
"Can you write in it first? I dunno what to write." She said with a nervous laugh.
"Mhm."
"Love you!"
"Love you more baby. Love you more."
************
Noah's Birthday (Bella's Perspective)
Noah came down for breakfast and I was so excited to tell him happy birthday.
"Happy birthday bubbs!" I gave him a hug and Mommy smiled.
"Thank you."
"Happy birthday Noah." She gave him kisses and he had to pull away. It was so funny. There were presents all over the table and we sang him happy birthday and he blew out the candles on his food.
"Noah, can you open my present first?"
"Okay." Mommy started taking pictures and he started to open it.
"This is so cool! How did you know that I wanted a helicopter?"
"I dunno. Your other one broke so I thought that it would be a good present for you."
"Thank you Bella."
"You're welcome!" I felt so joyful and warm. It feels nice to make others happy. We all ate breakfast and talked about our favorite moments with Noah. Afterwards, I helped Mommy wash the dishes and clean up. As I walked away she called me.
"Yes Mommy?"
"Go check your notebook sweet pea."
"Really?!"
"Yes really." I dashed up the stairs to my room and grabbed my notebook. I opened it and closed my eyes so I could feel surprised.

A/N: Happy Birthday Ryan Buggle 🎂