Bella's Christmas Pt.2

"Look here! Big smile!" I smiled big and laughed.
"Beautiful! Okay Noah and Bella alone now." Mommy went off to the side and smiled at us.
"Come a little bit closer! Yes! Great job. Bella, hugs Noah now." I hugged him and smiled at camera really big.
"You guys are doing Amazing! All done!" I ran over to my mom and she picked me up.
"You guys did so well! Now let's go home and have some chicken parmigiana."
"But, what about stuffed peppers mommy?"
"I'll make them for Christmas sweet pea."
"Can we have lasagna too?"
"And chicken and veggies and everything!"
"Remember we're going to have people over?"
"Oh yeah! When are we moving to the new house?"
"Next year."
"Why do we even have to move?!" Noah said. He was angry about the move because we wouldn't be close to our favorite park anymore.
"Because, it'll be a little closer to work and it's a little bit cheaper then where we are living right now."
"No fair! Don't tell me I have to go to a new school too."
"You do remember."
"Unfair!"
"Noah you're gonna get coal if you don't stop." I said buckling my seatbelt. He stopped being angry and just looked out the window.
"It's December 23 and I can't wait until Christmas. I wanna eat my stuffed peppers!"
"Speaking of food, we should go shopping huh?"
"Yeah!"
****
"Help me with the list kids."
"There's the green peppers mommy!" Noah said while grabbing a bunch and putting them in the cart.
"Look there's apple pie! Let's just pretend we made it!" She laughed and put it in the cart.
"I have beef at home, let's get the lasagna noodles and some rotisserie chicken for the stuffed peppers."
"And the marinara!" Noah was talking lots and lots. I guess he was hungry also.
"Bella, you tired?"
"No."
"Hungry?" I nodded and held her hand.
"I'll let you guys get a snack right after we get some cookie dough and brownie mix." I didn't reply and just kept holding onto her. She picked me up and put me in the cart.
"Can we do biscuits too mommy?"
"We have some at home. Let's just get this cookie dough, and get you guys a snack."
"Bella, I thought you were sleeping."
"I not. I just looking." I held Noah's hand while mommy got the brownie mix.
"Alright! Let's go get the candies and go home."
****
Christmas Eve
"Santa is gonna eat these cookies, but I think he should leave some. He's getting a bit fat."
"Bella, that isn't nice to say about Santa you know."
"Oops, Sorry."
"Mom can I have a cookie?"
"One more cookie Noah."
"Hey you!"
"Yah?"
"You're taking a bath after Noah."
"Do I have to?"
"Yes little lady. You need to stay clean! I'll let you use bubbles tonight."
"You promise?"
"Promise. Now I know you can't say no to bubbles."
"I guess."
"Cheer up, it'll be okay." She said while walking me to the bathroom.
*
Christmas Morning
"Merry Christmas!" We all said to the camera.
"Alright, let's open presents!" I went over to the tree and picked out the present I made for my mommy and gave it to her.
"Noah and me made you something." Mommy went opened the present and smiled big. It was a picture with us and I wrote family on it. I also wrote a letter saying I loved her and thank you for letting me stay in her house.
"This is so sweet!" She gave Noah and me kisses for like a long time.
"I'm going to open this big present mommy." I ripped off the paper and made an emoji face.
"It's a guitar! I love it. Thank you mommy!" I gave her a big kiss and started to play a song.
"Bell-Bell! You still have more to open!"
"I'm coming!" I crawled over and opened the rest of my presents. It was stuff for my amarican girl doll, shopkins and that kinda stuff.
"Which was you guys favorite present?"
"The guitar."
"My new monster truck." I hugged my guitar and played it. It was light pink with a painting of me and my favorite flower, a sunflower.
"Thank you mommy."
"Yeah Thank you!" Noah screamed.
"You're welcome. Now let's clean up and eat breakfast."
**
"Aunty 'Manda! Look at my hair." She picked me up and gave me a squeeze.
"It's super pretty and long. Did it hurt to straighten it?"
"No, it was just super hot. Aunty?"
"Yeah babe?"
"I made you something! Can you come and get it?"
"Of course." She set me down and followed me into my room away from the party. I went into my secret place and pulled out her present.
"Are these gummies? These are my favorite! Aww thank you pumpkin!"
"No problem! Now we have to go back to the party!" I held her hand as we went back into the living room.
"Bella, come and eat something."
"But mommy."
"Listen to Olivia. I'll be here when you're done." I went over to mommy who had a plate of food ready for me.
"That's a lot."
"I know, remember the doctor said you're underweight. You need to eat a little more."
"I don't think I can eat it all."
"Well, just try okay?" She started to feed me the stuffed peppers and I smiled because it was my favorite meal.
"I don't want spinach. Yucky."
"Try it at least. Or you're not having dessert." I sighed and ate it. Spinach tastes like a bad word I can't even say. I shook my head when she tried to give me more.
"Someone does not like spinach!" Uncle Carisi said. I stuck my tongue out at him.
"I'm not eating the rest of it!" My mommy rolled her eyes and set me down.
"Hey Bella, can you play a song for us?"
"I dunno, can I?"
"Sheesh, Liv has she been this smart with you too?"
"No, not really. She only does that to you."
"I have an announcement!" I yelled and everyone stopped talking.
"I going to play Silent Night!" I took my guitar and started to play the song. Mommy was filming me with her camera and putting a thumbs up. Uncle Fin was recording too. Jesse was quiet and watching me play! Mr.Stone wasn't really smiling but, I knew he wanted to. When I was done every one clapped for me.
"Thank you!"
"You play guitar really good!" Noah gave me a hug and went to go do something else.
"That was amazing sweet pea. One of the best performances I've ever seen!" This was the best Christmas I've ever had.