Olivia's Talk With Bella Pt.2

"So I was in my gym clothes and I was playing tag, you know my leo."
"I'm listening."
"I was playing and, and I ran into the pole. It hurt me so much."
"And you had your arms up?"
"Yeah."
"Did your face hit the pole?"
"No."
"Bella, are you lying to me?"
"No. I'm not even finished. Someone pinched me."
"Bella, your story isn't making sense. Are you lying?" I can't believe she tried to lie to me just now.
"Y-yes."
"Didn't we have a talk about lying?"
"Yes." She bowed her head and cried.
"Lying is bad Bella."
"I'm sorry. I didn't want to lie to you. I didn't want to, they told me to. I'm sorry."
"Who told you to? Bella, look at me." She looked up and I sat her on my lap.
"Did someone hurt you? Be honest with mommy."
"Yes."
"Who hurt you?"
"Angela and her sister did it. They hurt me."
"They hit you?"
"And pushed me. But I still love gymnastics. I just don't like them!" I comforted my daughter as she kept blubbering. It angered me that someone would ever do this to my poor girl. She's too scared and defenseless, not to mention too little to fight this off.
"Did anyone see it?"
"No. They did it in a closet, it was scary mommy."
******
Bella's Gym
"I'm going to need someone to explain to me why my daughter has these three big bruises. My daughter has done nothing to your children and yet they're bullying and harassing her."
"Your daughter is no angel." Ms. Miller said.
"She's closer to one then your kids will ever be."
"My daughter said that Bella was mean to her."
"How exactly?"
"Angela invited Bella over for a sleepover, and Bella never answered. When she would ask Bella about it she'd look at her and then look somewhere else as if Angela didn't talk to her."
"Okay, and how does that justify physically hurting my kid? Your angel of a daughter was bullying her until she broke down and had to leave. I wouldn't want to talk to her either. So give me a better reason."
"My daughter also said your daughter pushed her."
"Oh really? Was this before or during your kids beating her?" Bella came over quietly and scared. She hid behind me and started to sniffle.
"It's okay."
"You was yelling."
"Sorry honey. Look, mommy has to have an adult conversation can you just wait for me over there?" She nodded and walked over.
"Do you see the state my kid is in?! She's scared of people, she's scared of me now even. Bella is too scared to cause physical harm on anyone. She wouldn't push someone, that's something that I know for a fact."
"How would you know if you work so much?"
"Excuse me?"
"You are barely even home. It's always that nanny of yours." Is this woman really attacking me?!
"Me working a lot has no effect on the relationship that I have with my daughter. Believe me I know everything about my kid. Someone here is lying and I know it isn't me or my daughter. Let's go Bella."
"Coming Mommy."
*******
Aunty Amanda's (Bella's Perspective)
"Bella, you be good for Amanda okay?"
"Yes mommy, I will."
"Give mommy a big hug and kiss." I gave her a hug and a kiss and she smiled.
"Butterfly one mommy." She came back down and gave me another.
"Alright I have to go now. Bye Amanda, bye Jesse, and bye my sweet pea."
"Bye." We all said. When mommy was gone I sat on the couch and played with Frannie.
"What should we have for dinner?"
"Broccoli!"
"Chicken, I guess." I shrugged my shoulders and played with Jesse. She wanted me play doctor.
"How about we just order pizza?"
"Broccoli."
"And we can have some broccoli with it Jesse." My Aunty laughed and sat on the couch with us.
"What's wrong Boo Berry?"
"Can we talk about it in private?"
"Of course."
"Now Jesse, we have to see if the baby has a fever. Because if it has a fever we need to give it medicine!"
"The baby's head is hot Bella!"
"Where's the medicine?!"
"Dr.Mommy help us find it!"
******
The Kitchen (Olivia's Perspective)
"But I want pizza!"
"And we could have that another night. But tonight it's this."
"What are these black things?"
"Olives. Try them you might like 'em." He put them in his mouth and then spit them out.
"I want pizza!"
"Noah-"
"This is gross."
"Then put the olives to the side and eat the rest of the salad. Remember how we all agreed to eat some new foods?"
"The lettuce is good, but the olives are bad." I put some salad dressing on his plate and let him try it.
"I like it more. When is Bella coming back?"
"Tomorrow morning. I'll pick her up around 10:30."
"It's really quiet without her."
"It is huh?"
*****
Aunty Amanda's (Bella's Perspective)
"Are your teeth brushed?"
"Yeah, my breath smells like minty bubble gum!"
"Good job kiddo." She put her arm around me and put Disney channel on.
"What did you want to tell me Berry?"
"I feel like the accident is my fault."
"It isn't your fault."
"Yes, it is. If I had just said yes, it wouldn't have happened."
"Bella, you don't have to do anything you don't want to remember? If you don't want to do something you can say no. You don't have to be afraid of anyone. Unless it's your mom and I, you can't say no to us."
"Really? No." I smiled and she tickled me lots and lots.
"Aunty Amanda?"
"Yeah?"
"Thanks for being the best Aunty." I gave her a hug and she blushed kind of.
"You're blushing!"
"Your welcome Bella."
"You blushed. I thought you only blush when you like a boy." I turned and looked at the tv to see the boy on Bunk'd.
"You like him?"
"No, no sweetie."
"Who do you like?"
"Someone. Why are you questioning me all of a sudden?"
"Because.. plus the other girls talk about it a lot."
"The older ones?"
"Yeah."
"Do you like anyone?"
"No, I'm only this many! I'm too little Aunty. Why did you ask me?" I laughed and held up seven fingers.
"Because.."
"You're a copycat! Just like my mommy!"