Bella's Start To Summer

June 27th (Bella's Perspective)
"It's the last day of school, when you guys get home we're going to talk about summer vacation."
"Where are we going Mommy?" Tucker let out a huge smile and Mommy gave him a kiss.
"Hey, no kissing in the kitchen!"
"You guys are weird." Noah commented. He covered my eyes until they stopped.
"Alright guys, for the last time in 3rd and 4th grade, grab your bags and let's go." I put my plate in the dish washer and slid my shoes on.
"Why do we have to be on time? It's the last day."
"Because, it's good to be on time. Go get a head band." These days I prefer to have my hair down rather than up because it makes me feel prettier, but Mommy won't just let me have it out, she either puts it up or makes me get a headband. I grabbed a pink one and we went outside. I held Tucker's hand as we crossed the street and thought for a minute. I'm going to be a 4th grader. That's super cool.
"You guys have fun today. Okay?"
"Okay Mommy!" She gave us both hugs and kisses.
"Love you!"
"Love you too!" I went up to my classroom with Noah and smiled as I saw all of my friends in a corner.
"We're allowed to sit wherever want today."
"That's cool!" Kylie sat next to me and we did our handshake.
"What are you guys doing for the summer?"
"I dunno yet."
"Going on vacation."
"Camp."
"Jana you should do gymnastics camp with me and Kayla. It's super fun. Are you coming this year Bella?"
"No, My Mom said were doing something."
"Aww, it's not going to be the same without you."
"I know." I frowned for a little and then my teacher told us we had to start cleaning up the classroom.
***********
Walking Home With Lucy
"Today was a really good day."
"That's amazing baby."
"We played with water guns today at recess and got super soaked!"
"Noah wet me down so much. I'm gonna get you back when we get home!"
"Lucy, can we play in the backyard?"
"Of course. Change into your swimsuits and play."
"Will you play too?"
"Maybe, maybe not."
"Can I open the door Lucy?"
"Of course." She gave me the keys and I walked down the steps and into the house.
"Yay! It's summer!" I left the door unlocked and took my shoes off. Tucker wasn't home today so Lucy would stay later. Mommy  promised she'd come home for like 7:30. So I couldn't wait for her to come home so we could watch a movie together. It was 12:45 now and I rushed upstairs to change into my favorite swimsuit.
"I'm gonna soak you down!" I yelled.
"No you won't, because I'll go get the best water gun!" I closed the door and slipped it on. It was a one piece so it was super easy. I ran downstairs to the basement and grabbed a nerf water gun and ran back upstairs to Lucy.
"Lucy, I'm gonna get Noah really wet."
"Your are?!"
"Yeah, watch me!" She smiled and wiped my mouth.
"I'll watch from here."
"Why don't you wanna get wet? It's super fun." I filled up the water gun and looked at her.
"I don't have a change of clothes, you do."
"But you have the guest room. When you stay over night whenever Mommy has to work, don't you leave clothes there?"
"I moved them." I tugged her arm playfully and whined.
"Play with us!"
"I'll think about it, go outside before Noah sees you." She tapped my butt so I could go and I laughed.
"Lucy has a big butt." She laughed and I made a funny face.
"Bella, go!" She said while laughing. I went and hide behind the bush.
"I know you're out here!"
"Attack!" I sprayed him and he sprayed me back.
"Wait Noah, look!" I sprayed him again and e ran around in a circle trying to get me.
************
Dinner Time (Olivia's Perspective)
I opened the door leading to the basement and smiled as I heard my kids playing video games with each other.
"Kids, time to eat!" Bella came up first and gave me a hug.
"Where's Lucy?"
"She went home."
"Mommy," She was standing in front of me and  I put one arm around her to show that I cared.
"Yes, what's up?"
"I'm almost done writing in the book."
"Alright, that's good. Why are you whispering?"
"Because it's like, private. I don't want Noah to know."
"Okay. Sit at the table, I'll get your plate ready."
"Yes Mom." Noah came up and sat down at the table.
"Where's Mr. Tucker?"
"Outside. It's just gonna be us tonight."
"Yay!" Bella seemed so excited to be able to have me to herself tonight.
"What's for dessert Mom?"
"Ice cream. Come and get your plates. Be careful when you're walking outside with them." The kids took their plates and went outside with them, taking their juice boxes at the same time. I grabbed another paper plate and the rest of the stuffed peppers and went outside.
"No, it was you!" Bella joked.
"How could it be me?"
"Because you were the only boy that had the color on so you tried to get me out!"
"Guys, let's pray." Bella prayed and then we ate.
"In school, we had so much fun. We had a party and ate so much food!"
"That's cool baby."
"And we had a water fight. Then they talked to us about fifth grade. We're going to be transitioning."
"You know what that means, right?"
"We're going to have different classes in different rooms. They said eventually we can transition on our own but for right now the teachers will be doing it."
"Listen Up Bella, that's going to be you soon."
"But it'll be cool I guess." Noah said as Bella played with her peppers.
"May I go to my room?"
"After you finish your dinner,"
"I'm not hungry anymore."
"Bella, Finish your dinner." I said sternly. She didn't answer back and finished up her food.
"I'll clean up Mom." He took the plates and went inside.
"Looks like it's just us girls." She got up and sat in my lap. I gave her a kiss and put my arms around her lovingly.
"Where are we going on vacation?"
"I'll tell you when Noah comes back." He came and sat down and he was eating something.
"I have an announcement."
"What?"
"So this summer I have some things planned."
"What is it Mama?"
"You kids are gonna go away to summer camp for 2 weeks, and when you come back we're going to go on a vacation to Florida."
"With Tucker?"
"No, just us three. We've been doing a lot of activities with Tucker lately, I'm just going to be focusing on you guys this summer."
"Are you and Tucker still boyfriend and girlfriend?"
"Yes, we are. If we weren't, I'd tell you guys. I don't want to hide certain things from you guys because it wouldn't be fair. We're all gonna be honest here, okay?"
"Okay." My kids said.
"Let's have some dessert."
********
Basement (Bella's Perspective)
It was just Mommy and I. We were talking about things and playing Mario Kart. She was drinking that grape juice in that fancy glass and looking through a photo album.
"Who's that?"
"That's Elliot."
"The real Elliot?" I asked, shocked at what I was seeing.
"How come I've never met him? How did you guys become friends?"
"I used to work with Elliot as a detective."
"How come I've never met him?" She didn't answer and kept drinking.
"Mommy, how come I've never met him? You guys look like really good friends." She sighed and told me to go put my head on her lap.
"Can you tell me now?"
"Alright Miss Bella."