Bella's Unpredicability

"Bella,"
"Yes?" My Aunt sat on the bed and looked at me.
"Why did you storm off like that?"
"Because."
"Because what?"
"I didn't want to help, and I wanted to be alone anyways, so can you please leave?"
"Bella-"
"Can you please leave?" She got up and dusted off her pants.
"Alright, I surrender." She looked at me and paused.
"When you're done being moody for the day, I'm downstairs."
"I'm not being moody!" I snapped. She raised her eyebrows and looked at me.
"I'm going to need you to calm down."
"I don't need to calm down. You're in here bothering me, I said I wanted to be alone. No one here even listens to me!"
"Bella-"
"Get out of my room!"
********
Fourth Of July  (Olivia's Perspective)
"Noah, can you get Bella for me?"
"Sure Mom." Bella has been very unpredictable for the past two days. She's happy, and then she's angry. It'll pass, and I hope it does today considering we're having a party today and her friends will be there.
"She said she doesn't want to."
"What has really gotten into Bella?" Amanda asked.
"I really don't know, she was fine two days ago and now she's just moody, it'll pass eventually I guess."
"When?"
"I honestly don't know. Bella! Get down here right now!" She came down with her blanket and sat down in the couch.
"A good morning would be nice."
"Mor-ning." She said grumpily.
"Why are you grumpy so early in the morning?"
"I'm not! Can you stop!" She cried.
"Just leave me alone!" She went back upstairs and I sighed.
"She'll be fine. Let's finish up for later."
"Is Landon coming?"
"Yep."
"Want me to help?"
"How kind of you."
"Mama, I wanna help make the food too."
"Buh-bood!" Billie said excitedly.
"She's eager to start talking."
"I know, she's so smart."
"Mar?" Amanda gave her a kiss and then we all started to make food.
"Morning guys," Lucy said.
"Morning."
"I just finished talking to a very upset Bella. She's mad with you guys."
"Why?"
"I'm not exactly sure, I don't even think she knows herself why she's angry."
********
Fourth Of July Party (Bella's Perspective)
"Wait guys, wanna come in my room? I have so many crafts."
"Okay!"
"What am I? Chopped liver?" My Uncle asked.
"Hi Uncle!" I gave him a kiss and then took my friends upstairs to my room.
"So like, what do you guys want to do? I have lanyard, necklaces, and other stuff."
"Let's do lanyard." We all started talking as we made them.
"What class do you think we're going to be in Bella?" Kylie asked.
"Maybe 4a because Noah was telling me that they put you with smart kids if you did good on the test."
"It was super easy."
"When are we going to figure out our classes?" Jana asked.
"Orientation."
"I already know my class. My school tells us on the last day." My neighbor Ashleigh said.
"You're so lucky, we have to wait until August."
"I'm kind of hungry, let's go ask your Uncle for some hotdogs."
"Me too." We went downstairs and I saw Mommy and this other lady.
"Bella, I was just about to call you. Come here for a minute, I want to introduce you to someone."
"Okay."
"We'll go get you a hotdog Bells!" Kylie said.
"Ok Kylz." They went outside and it was just me, Mommy, and this lady.
"Bella, this is Melinda. She's a friend of mine."
"Hi, nice to meet you."
"Nice to meet you too Bella."
"How come you guys are friends?"
"We used to work together a lot."
"Are you a cop?" I asked.
"No, I'm a doctor."
"So when someone is hurt, you would tell my mom how they got hurt?"
"Yes, you're very smart." Mommy smiled and put her arm around me.
"Bella, how about you go eat your hotdog? I need to talk to Melinda about something."
"Sure. Then can I go in the pool?"
"Yes," I went outside and got instantly attacked by Noah.
"Im going to get you Noah!" I chomped down my hotdog so fast that even Kylie was scared.
"You have to eat slower!"
"But what Noah just did was an attack. So we have to get him." I took off my shorts and put them on top of my towel and jumped in the pool.
"You guys coming?!"
*************
Bedtime
Today was a really good day. I played with my friends, ate good food, and had so much fun. But now, I was super tired.
"Bella, are you ready for bed?" I nodded tiredly.
"Good night baby. Love you." She gave me a kiss and went upstairs. I like sleeping in the basement. It's the best part of summer.
"Don't sleep yet." Noah said.
"Why? I'm tired."
"Stop being such a baby." He said while laughing.
"Let's watch Raven's Home."
"Sure." I put my head on his shoulder and I started to get more and more tired as the show went on.
"Noah, let's go to bed. I'm tired."
"It's almost done Bell."
"Please, bubbs?"
"Alright." He turned off the tv and then turned off the light. We talked for a bit until Noah's words became sounds and his sounds became quietness.
"Love you."
*********
Mommy's Bedroom
Mommy was at work and I was in her room. Lucy said we were going outside to have lunch with Mommy soon.
"Bella, are you dressed?"
"Yes," She came in and smiled.
"Bella Danielle Benson, What are you doing in Liv's jewelry?"
"I'm looking at it. It's so pretty."
"Come so I can do your hair." We went into my bathroom and Lucy sprayed some water in my hair.
"What hairstyle are you doing?"
"Two messy buns with some hair in the front."
"I like it." She finished and I grabbed some shoes from my closet.
"You have guitar class after lunch."
"Guitar is like a little bit boring, it's because she's making me learn this super boring song."
"Well, to learn some better songs you have to start off with those."
"But Lucy I've been doing guitar for almost three whole years. I want to do my own thing."
"All things come with time Bella. Now come on, let's not keep your Mom waiting." I slid on my slides and turned on the security system for our house.
"We have ten seconds Lucy." She rushed down the stairs and we walked up into the street. We went to a burger place a couple blocks away and Mommy was already there.
"Hey sweet pea! Come give me a kiss."
"Muah!" I said while giving her a kiss. I sat next to her and started eating some of the appetizers she ordered.
"Did you have fun at gym?"
"Yeah, I learned some stuff."
"Like what?"
"Just stuff." I said. I couldn't remember the names for them as I was kind of daydreaming. Coach said she was going to call Mommy but she hasn't done it yet so I'm okay.
"Are you sure you learned anything? You can't even remember." I laughed and ate another chicken wing.
"Lucy, this hairstyle is beautiful. How did you do it, and how did you get Bella to stay so still? Because she can never do that with me." She said while giving me a look.
"Don't listen to her Lucy! I stay still for her, just not all the time."
"She just stood still,"
"Hey, when are we ordering Mom?"
"In a minute. Know what you want?"
"Yeah, the spicy chicken sandwich."
"That's not on the kids menu."
"I know, I'll eat some now and some for dinner."
"That's smart."
"Because I'm smart, people always tell me that. That's why I'm going to be in the smart class next year."
"How do you know that?"
"People." I plopped a fry in my mouth and Lucy and Mom started to talk to each other.

A/N: Next chapter will be quite interesting