Bella's Discovery

April 3rd (Bella's Perspective)
I felt really good this morning, I have dance today and I was quite excited. I made my bed happily and turned off the light since the sun was making my room so bright! I took a shower and put on my leotard. But something didn't feel right...Why does it feel so tight on my chest area? I walked over to the mirror and I saw it.
"Why is my chest so pointy?!" I whispered to myself. I felt scared and confused. What's wrong with me?! What's going on?! I touched it and it felt a bit sore.
"Oh no, somethings wrong!" I ran to Mommy's room where she was getting some clothes or whatever.
"Mommy!"
"Oh, Bella are you done getting dressed? Let me-" She looked up and saw my chest too.
"Oh my goodness, you're developing Bella."
"What does that mean Mom?" I said worriedly. She let out a small laugh and told me to sit down on the bed with her.
"Remember when we had the conversation, about growing up?"
"Ohhh, that's why they're pointy."
"Yes, that's why. This means that you're going to start becoming a young lady soon." I touched them and they were still sore.
"Hurts huh?"
"Yeah. It's really sore."
"Try not to sleep on your tummy for a while."
"So what are we gonna do about it? I don't want people to stare at my points..."
"How about later, when you and Noah get back home we'll talk a little bit more and I'll tell you what we're gonna do about it. Okay?"
"I'd love that."
"But for now, because they're only showing when you wear tight clothes, how about we find  something less tight so it wouldn't show?" I nodded happily. I really didn't want anyone to see those points, it'd be so embarrassing because sometimes I dance with boys and I don't want them to see that!
**********
After Dance (Olivia's Perspective)
I can't believe that Bella is starting puberty, but at the same time I have no reason to be shocked because she is turning ten. She's just my little baby and I'm not ready yet!
"Hi Mommy, Hi Noah!"
"Hey, how was class?"
"Good," She sipped some water and looked at Noah.
"Noah, you look tired. Smile!" She put a smile on his face and she beamed with laughter.
"Such a cute little baby!" My daughter still seemed so little in my eyes, despite having a nasty attitude sometimes. Always playing around, snuggling with her stuffed animals. I wondered if this was affecting her as much as it was affecting me, though it obviously wasn't.
"What do you guys want for lunch?"
"McDonald's." Bella held my hand as we crossed the street and she climbed into the car happily. She rested her head on Noah and he hugged her cutely. Those two could fight all day long but Bella was still his adorable little sister. He's so protective of her as well that I feared for her when she started dating, seriously. That boy would have Fin and Noah on his case.
"What do you want honey?"
"Chicken tenders! Noah wants some nuggets!"
"Alright, and then we're gonna go home and relax." As we went inside the house I kept thinking of how to start such a conversation with Bella. She didn't seemed too concerned about that at the moment. She ate her food happily and burped.
"Excuse me!" I went over to her and whispered in her ear.
"Okay, we can talk now." She said.
"Noah, we'll be back in a sec. I'll come talk to you before I go to work."
"Sure Mom." We sat on my bed and my daughter looked up at me quietly.
"So, what are we gonna do about it?"
"I'll get into that, but first I want to explain something to you."
"Okay."
"The reason why your boobs are growing, if you're still confused about that, is because when you get older, when you're an adult like me you may want to start a family."
"Have babies?"
"Yep, and when you're ready to start a family and you have a baby, your breasts will begin to make milk for that baby."
"That's why Aunty Amanda put Billie on her chest to eat?"
"Mhm, and your breasts growing is your body preparing itself for that."
"Wow." She looked down at her chest and I laughed.
"Do you understand, or do you want me to explain it differently?"
"I understand. So how do I hide it Mommy?" I got up and went into my closet and took out a bag.
"I got this for you." She opened it and looked inside. She looked immensely confused.
"It's a training bra honey! When they start to get a bit bigger and more noticeable you can wear this. Would you like to try it on?" Her face turned red and she covered her cheeks.
"Bella? Why are you embarrassed?"
"I don't want to wear this and then people will know that I have a bra on."
"Don't worry, they not even see it. It's just a piece of cloth. Try it on. I won't look at you if it makes you feel any better."
"Okay," I closed my eyes and after a minute or two she told me to open. I fixed the training bra and I put her in front of the mirror.
"Look at you, nothings wrong. This is completely normal, I bet you that your friends wear one too maybe."
"But they're gonna see the line!"
"Put on your t-shirt over it babe." She put it on and calmed down.
"Oh, you can't see it!"
"What was I trying to tell you?!" I gave her a kiss and sent her on her way. My cute daughter.
************
May 10th (Bella's Perspective)
I licked my ice cream and looked over at Axel who was struggling to finish.
"You're supposed to lick all-around it stupid."
"What do you mean?" I showed him and he copied me.
"Oh, I didn't know that it was like that!"
"You're so dumb!" I laughed and I turned around. My Uncle and my Mom were watching and he started mouthing,"No!" over and over again. I was very confused. I sat closer to Axel and we kept talking.
"Wanna come to the waterpark with me this weekend?"
"Which waterpark?"
"Splish-Splash."
"I'd love too! Can Jaden and Kylie come?" He thought about it and he looked a bit weird.
"Sure. If you want!"
"I'm gonna go ask my Mom right now!" I walked past the swings to the benches where my Mom and Uncle were.
"Hey!"
"Don't hey me! I saw what you were doing with that boy." Fin said.
"What did I do?"
"The way you guys were licking that ice cream."
"Don't mind him, what's up?" My Mom said with a smile.
"He asked me if I wanted to go to the waterpark this weekend, so I'm asking if I could go with him. Can I?"
"Well, we have nothing to do this weekend. How about we all go as a family?"
"Me included." Fin said.
"You're so embarrassing. I'm going to leave now."
"Tell him that I'll give Mrs.Mason a call."
"Alright! Coming back!" I went over to Axel and told him the good news.
"Cool! So I'll tell my Mom. See you tomorrow?"
"Yeah!" His Mom waved and I waved back.
"Bye Axel!"
"Bye Bellz." I went over to my Mom and told her I was ready to leave.
"Did you have fun with your friend?"
"Yeah, loads of fun."
"Too much fun. If you ask me."
"Fin!" Mommy said jokingly. He gave me a kiss as we walked inside a café.
"Don't let any other boy kiss you except me. You ain't there yet."
"When you tell me not to do something it makes me want to do it." My mother laughed as Uncle Fin got pretend mad.
"This one's gonna be a serious trouble maker."
"Well, it doesn't make any sense. Because you said I can kiss you. But you're a boy. So, I'm not kissing you."
"Smart girl." Mommy said to me. She nudged me slightly as she looked at the menu.
"Salad looks good."
"Stop with the salad already! Eat real food." I said to her.
"Okay, okay honey." She laughed and fixed my shirt.
"Uncle Fin, I like tenders. I think you should eat the salad and Mom should eat a steak or something. Anything but salad."
"Jeez Bella, no mercy. None at all." I sipped my drink and smiled.
"Justice is served."