Bella Goes To The Hospital

"I-"
"You?"
"Nothing, let's just go home."
"Actually, were not going home. I was going to tell you that but you were in such a rush to leave."
"Oh, where are we going then?"
"To the hospital."
"Why?"
"I think you'd rather hear it from your mother."
"What's wrong with her?! Did she get hurt badly?!"
"No, she's not hurt bad. You'll see." I went into his car and sat in the back.
"Okay......" I looked outside as the sun set completely and let all the thoughts rush through my head. I thought of the worst possible things that could happen to Mommy even though Tucker said she wasn't seriously hurt. I didn't know what else to think to be honest.
*********
At The Hospital
"Mommy!" I gave her a hug and she smiled.
"I'm okay, I'm okay." Lucy and Noah were there also, standing there watching.
"What happened?"
"Yeah, what happened Mom?" She tapped on the bed and I sat down.
"When I was working today, I got a bit hurt."
"Hurt how?"
"Well, I breathed in some gases that made me pass out and then to add to that," she showed me her arm and laughed.
"How come you're happy but you got hurt?"
"Because you and your brother are here. You guys make me happy no matter what. I'll be fine. I've been through much worse." She gave me a hug and a kiss.
"Come here Noah." Noah walked over and we all did a group hug.
"I love you guys so much."
"We love you even more."
"Mommy, are you going to come home tonight?"
"Mhm, I'm going to take a rest."
"I'll be your helper so you can get better, I'll make you dinner."
"It's okay Bella, we can have pizza or something else okay?"
"How about Indian? I don't really want pizza."
"Yeah, mom can we have that naan thing?"
"Sure, I wasn't talking into having pizza today anyways."
"Bella?"
"Yes?"
"Did you do your homework?"
"I finished it in school."
"I'm going to be checking."
"I always do my homework Mommy."
"I still have to check though."
"Is Tucker coming home with us or?" She nodded and I looked at her. She mouthed 'We can talk about it later' and I just tapped her leg. I knew better then to start a fuss because that would just make a problem and I don't want Mommy to be sad or angry while she's hurt. Besides I had other things to worry about. Like my friends thinking that I'm going crazy.
*******
Home (Kylie's Perspective)
I wasn't sure what was wrong with Bella but I was definitely worried! She usually tells Kayla and I everything but today she left in a hurry with this old man.
"What's wrong Kyls?" My older sister Madison was home from her senior trip and was here to bug me I guess.
"Why do you care?"
"Okay sheesh first off, two, I'm your big sis. I should care." I rolled my eyes and took a snack from the cabinet.
"Tell me what's up." We sat down at the dining room table and I took apart my snack.
"It's Bella."
"Bella? She's that sweet little girl? She's so cute. Are you guys in a fight?"
"No Maddy, she was just acting a bit weird today and she seemed kind of sad. So I'm a bit worried for her, you know?"
"Acting weird how?!"
"She's was in a rush to leave gym today, we asked her why and she looked at some man and she said she had to go. She said she'll explain tomorrow at lunch."
"A man, does she know that man?"
"I'm guessing so, I asked if she was her uncle but it was an obvious no."
"Maybe she's just not comfortable with him. She'll probably tell you tomorrow. Does she usually do that?"
"Yeah she always does. I'm just more worried this time around. Maybe I should text her iPad."
"Try, she might answer." I went upstairs to go and grab it and came back down and went to messages. I sent her an I message game and waited for her to reply. She did and I smiled until I saw what it said.
Bella: I can't, gotta help Mommy.
Me: Okay.
"What did she say?"
"She said she has to help her Mom."
"Maybe she does." I sighed and went I go play with Oreo. I closed my bedroom door and started to talk to him.
"What do you think I should do?" My guinea pig walked into my lap and I petted him. He made several noises.
"I guess so Oreo, maybe I should ask Reese's."
******
Lunch (Bella's Perspective)
"Anyone want to trade?"
"No thanks. I think I'll stick with what I have." I ate my leftovers and Kylie switched places with Jaden.
"We need to talk. In private."
"Oh, okay." My friends started a conversation and I added in. Not that much as I was more focused on eating.
"I think that adult food is gross though. What's wrong with chicken tenders?!" I said.
"Exactly, adult food is salad. My sister told me that salad is water. They're literally eating water!" I laughed and ate my vegetable snack. Kylie gave me a hug and laughed as well. I wanted my friends to forget about what happened yesterday evening so I tried my hardest to talk to them as much as possible. Our teacher was taking us outside for recess and I was worried. What if my friends didn't put it behind them? We went over to the monkey bars and some played. But Kylie and Kayla didn't play.
"Come Bella. Let's have a girl talk."
"Sure." I sat down on the benches with them and kicked my feet.
"Who was that man that picked you up from gym yesterday?"
"Him, oh yeah. I said I'd tell you guys who he is."
"Go on."
"He's my mom's boyfriend."
"I didn't really want to talk about it." My friends looked at me and they could tell it was something sensitive.
"Are you okay with your Mom being with him?"
"I wasn't at first but I have to get used to it don't I? I mean it's a bit better but, I don't know."
"Bella, you can tell us anything about it. We'll keep it top secret." I put my head in my hands and took some deep breaths.

To be continued*****