Weekend Vibes

This weekend we didn't really have anything to do as a family so we were all just kind of inside being lazy. Leia included, and she's usually all around the house making messes. I sat in my room on my iPad playing some games and whatever because what else could I do? Leia came in, princess dress on and wand in tow. She sat on my bed and looked at me.
"Can we watch a movie?" I smiled and told her yes.
"Can we watch Charlie Brown?"
"Mhm. Did you know that I used to love Charlie Brown?"
"No, that's cool." I went into Netflix and turned on Charlie Brown. It was great. We both laughed and smiled. I don't really have these kind of moments with Lei, she doesn't usually sit still this long for us to have these kind of moments together.
"Cause happiness is anyone and anything at all!" She yelled.
"That was my favorite line!"
"It's my favorite too Sister. I love you!"
"Love you too Lei."
**********
My Office (Olivia's Perspective)
"Noah, my rare visitor. How are you my boy?!" I went to go give my son a kiss and he smiled subtly. I was going to take him to his braces appointment. The first set of braces in my household and probably not the last.
"Are you ready?"
"Yep."
"My little brace face."
"Not little. Big. I'm a man." He fixed his posture and I ruffled his hair.
"Alright big guy. Let's go. I don't want to be late for the appointment, and having dessert with Lei... I promised her we'd have it today."
"How many times have you promised to have dessert with her?"
"One time too many." We both laughed and left the building.
"Well, she's too young to get that like you have a really serious job. So she gets a pass if she's misbehaving because you're gone."
"I get that, but she still has to be disciplined when she's being bad." I said.
"Mom?"
"Yeah?"
"You're going to adopt Lei like you did with Bella? In a year?"
"Yes Noah. What is it honey?"
"How come you're adopting her so quickly?"
"Well, for starters, because she's your sisters half sister and I don't want them to be separated."
"Well I know that they were sisters, but why didn't you adopt Lei as a baby then?"
"I don't know she existed. It all happened babe. What's up? Why are you asking all of these questions?"
"Just wanted to know." I signed Noah in and we sat down. He grinned and looked into his phone.
"What're you doing?"
"Playing a game."
"What game?"
"Bottle flip." He kept playing and I looked at my phone as well.
Lucy: Leia said she doesn't want to do dessert anymore.
Me: Why?
Lucy: She won't tell me. She came home few preschool very sad. Ms.Haven said she was very quiet today.
Me: Try and see what you can get out of her. Noah's going in for his braces.
********
My Room (Leia's Perspective)
I feel sad. I don't want to talk about why I'm sad because it's not nice. I feel very sad. I wiped my eyes and got LoLo.
"Kitty, I feel sad." I cried and hid in the closet. I don't want anyone to see me cry. That's not good.
"Where's Lei?" I got quiet and someone came in.
"Leia Mae? Are you hiding under your head again?" It's Mommy. Oh no!
"Leia Mae?" She opened the closet and I hid my face.
"What are you doing? Are you okay?" She picked me up and gave me a kiss.
"Mommy."
"What's the matter?" We sat on my bed and I didn't look at Mommy.
"Leia, What's wrong? Talk to Mommy." I looked at the floor and dropped LoLo.
"Leia, Tell Mommy."
"Nightmare." She hugged me really tight and gave me a lot of kisses.
"I won't tell anyone about it. You can tell me what happened."
"Greg touching me."
"It's okay, it's okay!" I was angry now. I wanted to smash!
"Leia, sweet pumpkin. I know you're angry."
"I want paper."
"You want to rip some paper?" I nodded and she gave me a piece.
"I hate Greg. He's a mean guy. I wish he never touch me." Mommy kept talking to me about it but I didn't listen. I didn't want to.
************
Haagen-Dazs (Bella's Perspective)
"This is why Haagen Dazs is my favorite. Never disappoints me." Brayden said. I giggled and Hannah did too.
"I don't regret coming here either. It was so hot today." I got two scoops of cookies and cream in a waffle cone, an amazing treat for his hot September day. Today, I had nothing to do so I got to relax. Mom was gonna pick me up and drop me home soon, so I was enjoying my time with my friends for now.
"Bella, for the History project we're doing the Vanderbilt's. You know all about them so it'll be easy. I'll buy the supplies and you can come to my house." Jessica said.
"No problem. Just give me a day and I'll ask my Mom." We just kept talking until people started to leave. Eventually it was just Brayden and I. Which was awkward considering the whole 'I really like him' thing.
"When is your Mom coming?"
"I dunno. She's taking long." He put a milkshake down in the center of the table and grabbed two straws.
"Only had enough for one. Sorry."
"It's okay. What ever you can afford." What the heck is happening right now?! Omgg! I took a sip cautiously and smiled.
"This is really good."
"Your favorite, no?"
"Pretty much. It's getting late, don't you have to go home."
"Late? It's only 5pm. I'll just stay here until you leave."
"Really? Thanks." I blushed and went into my bag to check for something.
"Bella?"
"Oh, Hi Auntie. This is Brayden."
"Nice to meet you, call me Amanda."
"Nice to meet you too. Bella, you can have the rest of the milkshake."
"Thanks. Bye Brayden."
"Bye!" We left the store and my Aunt smiled at me.
"Liv didn't tell me you were hanging out with a boy today."
"Trust me, it wasn't like that."
"So what was it like?" She asked as I buckled up in the backseat of the car and she chuckled.
"What? He said he'd stay with me until someone came to pick me up."
"Nothing, Nothing at all." I looked out of the window and smiled.
"So do you always hang out with the boys after school or-"
"Auntie!"
"Sorry sweetheart, it's just so weird to see you hanging out with someone like that."
"Everyone else left, people gotta go home at some point. Besides, that's better than leaving me alone."
"True. Nice boy though. He's nice right?"
"Yeah he's nice."
"Do you like him?" She asked honestly.
"I think you do, I could see it in the way you talk to him....You're not saying eww or anything. Does this mean I'm right?"
"Maybe." I got out of the car and she put her arm around me.
"If you want to talk about it, I'm here."
"I know." I don't want to talk about it. That's private!
"Let's go upstairs." So we took the elevator up and my Mom was conveniently standing right there.
"Hey munchkin!" I waved and stayed kind of quiet.
"Liv, when you told me to get Bella I wasn't expecting to see her and a boy alone sharing a milkshake in the ice cream shop.."
"What now?" Fin looked up and they all stared at me.
"I didn't do anything wrong. You're getting sued for slander." She laughed and I gave Mom a hug.
"What were you two doing?" She asked softly.
"The girls were there at first but they had to go, so we just shared a milkshake."
"And that's all?" Fin asked.
"Yes sir."
"Better be."
"I asked Bella if she liked him." Amanda whispered into Mommy's ear.
"Oh, and what did she say."
"Maybe."
"Woah, okay Bella. I see." I giggled and my Uncle wasn't. Probably was ready to kill me for being alone with a boy. But it wasn't anything serious. My Mom, Aunt and Uncles are super protective of me, Noah, and Lei. Mainly me, and I understand why, but I'm fine! Focus on Leia or something because she's only four!
"Let's start heading home babe. Lucy made lasagna."
"Cool! Bye everybody!"
"Bye! You guys get home safe." Mom smiled and then put her arm around me.
"Looks like we have some things to talk about."
"Yeah." She patted my head and I was kind of worried. Do I want to have this talk with my Mother?!

Pt.2 Will be included in the sequel so look out for that! Next 2 or so chapters may or may not be flashbacks :) Thanks for reading,and I can't wait to release the sequel when it's ready. Enjoy!