Bella Takes A Tour

The tour was super cool! I saw so many different animals and tried some good food. My question is, why do people from Hawaii like spam so much?! I mean spam is okay but Mommy says it's good to have things in moderation. Which means a certain amount. I totally agree with her on that when it comes to spam, but not when it comes to chocolate.
"That's really pretty!" A man was making bracelets and I watched.
"Do you want one Bella?" Tucker asked.
"Yes please!"
"How much?"
"5 dollars."
"Can I have mines in light pink and light purple?"
"Of course little girl. I'll be finished in a couple of minutes."
"Thank you Tucker!" I gave him a snuggle and he gave me a pat on the back. I could tell my Mom was smiling. She likes it whenever I'm nice to him.
"Mom, when are we gonna go back to the hotel?" Noah was sweating and wanted to go to the arcade.
"Later babe, tough it out for a bit longer."
"I can't." The guy was done with my bracelet and he handed it to me.
"Thank you!"
"You're welcome." Tucker put it on and I giggled.
"It's so pretty sweet pea."
"I know." I sat down and ate a fruit snack as Tucker and Mommy talked about adult things. Today was our last day in Hawaii and I was trying to think some things through.
"Hey, can we go to the Arcade?"
*********
The Arcade
"Hey Bella."
"Hey Elijah. How about we play PAC-MAN?"
"Sure." I smiled sadly as he played.
"Elijah?"
"Yeah?"
"I'm leaving tomorrow."
"Leaving tomorrow?"
"Yeah, so my Mom could go back to work and stuff like that."
"Oh." He looked really sad and then we went to our little corner.
"It was fun playing games with you."
"Yeah." We sat quietly and then sighed at the same time.
"Bella, can I tell you something?"
"Mhm."
"I think you're really pretty. I like you a lot Bella." I smiled and blushed.
"Thank you, no one has ever told me that before." He got red too and we kind of just sat there looking at each other.
"Here's a charm." It was red and heart shaped.
"Thank you. Let's go play a game now." He got up and helped me get up. THEN HE KISSED MY HAND! THEY ONLY EVER DO THAT IN THE MOVIES. I smiled and didn't say anything. It was a bit shocking for me. No one has ever done that to me before.
************
One Month Later (Liv's Perspective)
"Hurry up Bella, we're going to be late." She rushed and grabbed her backpack and put on her shoes. Bella has been such on angel ever since we've came back from Hawaii, not as if she wasn't one before, but still. Bella has been drifting off into space a lot ever since we came back and it's kind of concerning.
"You sure you don't want a sleeveless coat over that babe?"
"Yeah, I'm sure." She looked down at the ground as we walked to her school. Lucy was taking Noah to the doctor for some shots and I had to handle Miss Bella.
"Are you okay bud?"
"Yeah, I am." We reached in front of her school and I stopped to give her a goodbye.
"Have a great day at school, learn a lot, be kind to everyone and remember that you are amazing, beautiful, and worth it. Okay? I love you."
"Okay." I gave her a kiss and a cuddle and watched as she walked up the steps and went inside the building. I then went to work and picked up some donuts on the way for everyone.
"Morning."
"Morning." I got a cup of coffee and sighed.
"You alright Liv?"
"Yeah, just thinking about Bella."
"Did she give you a hard time this morning?"
"No, the opposite actually. Very calm and cool. I'm just worried about her drifting off into space so much."
"She's probably fine Liv, and if anything was wrong she'd tell you."
"Yeah, but I can't help but worry about her. She's had a tough start in life."
Flashback
"No!" She screamed as I attempted to get her ready for a bath.
"I won't hurt you Bella. You can trust me."
"No, don't hurt me! Don't hurt me!"
"I won't, you're just gonna take a bath okay? You haven't bathed since when?"
"Two days ago."
"That's why I'm going to give you a bath baby. I won't hurt you."
"Promise?"
"I promise, just a bath. That's it."
"Okay, I'll be a really good girl."
"Thank you sweet pea." I got up off the floor and turned on the water.
End Of Flashback
"Liv?!"
"Sorry."
**********
After School (Bella's Perspective)
I had no after school activities today so I just got to chill and do my homework. I set my bag down on my chair and looked at my bed.
"Oh, Mommy wrote back in the notebook. Wonder what she said." I put my purple sneakers in my closet and changed out of my leggings and into some black shorts. I opened up the book and rested my head on my favorite pillow.

Mommy's Letter
Have you been feeling okay? You seem very tired and out of it these days. Is there something on your mind? Because if there is, you can tell me. Anyways, how has school been? I've been waiting to hear more about what you were telling me. 3rd grade is weird as you said. Third grade was like forever ago to me, so it's very interesting to see how third graders these days are. I have to go now but I left you something in your closet. I hope you enjoy it and we'll talk more when I get home.

Love,
Mommy
"I love it when she has surprises for me." But I couldn't go get it now because I had math homework and lots of it. The Mathematics state test was next month and we needed to be prepared.
"Bella, do you want a snack?"
"Yes please."
"Come downstairs and get it love." I followed her down and there were strawberries and cream on a plate for me. Lucy knows how much I like strawberries and whipped cream.
"Thanks Lucy." I nibbled on my strawberry and then dipped it in the whipped cream.
"Welcome. Did you finish you homework?"
"I have two more pages and then I have to read for 30 minutes. I finished my ELA in class."
"That's good. How was school?" I shrugged and kept eating.
"Boring day?" I shrugged again and played with my snack. I was thinking about Elijah.
"I like you a lot Bella." Was stuck in my head. Like? How much of a like? What does that like really mean?
"Bella? Are you okay?"
"I'm okay." I got up, threw away my plate and walked out of the kitchen.
"Bella, are you okay?"
"I'm fine Lucy." I went up to my room and curled up in my bed.
My Letter
I'm okay Mommy. There's nothing on my mind.
I put down the pencil and winced. I don't want to lie to her. But, I also don't want to tell her either. I don't really talk to my Mom about boys because it's weird. Sometimes talking about them give me really bad flashbacks. I hid the notebook behind my pillow and went to go finish doing my homework.