Bella's Halloween

Halloween was super soon and I still didn't know what to do!
"Bella, I have the perfect costume idea!"
"What is it Mommy?"
"You never really gave me an answer when I asked who you wanted to be. I was thinking we could match..."
"And be what Mommy?"
"We can dress like we're from the 1950's."
"Oh yeah you showed me a video about that time. That sounds cool!"
"I'm surprised that you still wanna match with me for Halloween. You're such a Mama's girl." She gave me a kiss and showed me the outfits.
"I like the blue and purple one. Purple's better though."
"Alright, then I'll get that."
"Mommy, I have to tell you something."
"What is it hun?"
"Jana invited me to her Halloween party."
"Okay. And?" She looked at me and I let it out.
"I was wondering if I could go. I still wanna trick or treat with you, it's just that I wanna go to the party as well. I don't want to hurt your feelings or Jana's." She put down her pen and smiled at me.
"You're so considerate. How about, I figure out what time the party is....And maybe you could go there first, then I can take you trick or treating. How does that sound?"
"Sounds great Mom!"
**********
LunchBunch with Mr.Moretti
I was very well-behaved so Kylie and I got to have a lunch bunch with Mr. Moretti and Ms. Rossi. They ordered us Italian!
"This is scrumptious!" Kylie said happily.
"Everything is scrumptious to you." I ate my chicken parmigiana and our teachers laughed.
"You guys have amazing personalities."
"Thanks! Mommy says that I'm a fire cracker." Kylie kept talking as I ate my food quietly.
"Bella, are you ready for Halloween?"
"Yeah, totally ready. I'm going to be the poodle skirt girl. I'm matching with my Mom."
"That's cool. Do you and your Mom have a good relationship?"
"Yeah, were like best friends!" I smiled.
"I thought we were best friends Bella?!"
"We are!" I have her a hug and we continued to talk.
"I wanna go down to recess, look at Kayla playing downstairs!"
"You guys can go down if you want. Though we'd end early."
"Let's stay Bella, then we can have fun!" I don't want to stay up here anymore..
"Oh, okay." I said. I just wanted to be polite so I decided to just do what she wanted. I sat at my desk and put my head down in boredom. Tic, toc, tic, toc. Why did I agree to this? Kylie was having more fun than I was right now and she wasn't even noticing.
"Bella, wanna play a game?"
"No thank you. I don't wanna play anything right now."
"Bella, why are you being so boring?"
************
October 30th (Olivia's Perspective)
"Alright, Bella! Come down here!"
"Coming!" She practically ran down the steps and jump down to where I was standing.
"What is it? What is it?" She said quickly.
"Guess what just came?!"
"Our outfits! Lemme see Mama!" I cut open the box and our pink and purple matching outfits were there.
"Wow, they look so beautiful!" I said in French. I've been teaching Bella French for a while now . It's allowed our bond to grow a lot closer.
"Oui!" Bella replied.
"What's that?" Noah asked while resting with Chase. Chase got up and walked around, playing with his toy as we talked.
"It's our matching outfits. We're gonna dress like we're from the 1950's and dance too. Mommy, what was it like back then?" Bella has loved teasing me these days, it seems like she's going through one of those stages where she tries to see how far she can get before she gets scolded. Surprisingly, I like it. It shows just how brave she is.
"Awfully brave of you. You know I wasn't born yet stinker." I tickled her and she laughed.
"But yeah, because you abandoned us." I added.
"I didn't even abandon you guys, Kev asked if I wanted to go trick or treating with him and he knows great candy spots."
"So does Mommy!" Bella said. Bella was always rushing to my defense. She stuck out her tongue and jumped up.
"Let's try them on Mommy, come on! Come on!"
"Alright, relax." I said as she pulled me up the staircase. She got to my room and she opened the plastic wrapping and slid it on over her clothes.
"You look beautiful. You know what'd make it better?"
"What?"
"You should wear a black vest with this. It's look really cute, don't ya think?"
"Yeah, it would."
"Do you wanna straighten your hair?"
"Nu-uh! I want it curly! It makes me look cool." I gave her a high five for that comment. Whenever Bella shows herself love it makes me really proud, it shows how far we've come in our journey and I just can't help but smile.
"Try yours on Mommy, I want to see how it looks on you." I put mines on and the smile on her face spoke thousands.
"You look so good Mommy! Going to the gym really helped you to look good in your clothes."
"Thank you honey."
"And you have a very big fat butt."
"Oh my word Bella," I said with a grin.
"It's okay though! Its not a bad thing."
"Bella, you make me laugh so much. You're the best."
"Yay! I'm the best!"
************
Halloween Day (Bella's Perspective)
Jana's party was starting at 4:30 and I was allowed to stay for an hour and then go trick-or treating with Mom. I was super excited. Mommy was helping me get ready and was fixing my hair.
"You look gorgeous, you know that?"
"Yeah!" She gave me a kiss and put some lip gloss on my face.
"Why can't I put on lipstick?"
"Because, it's for grown women. Not little girls."
"That isn't fair, we're supposed to be matching."
"We are my love, just not in every single way."
"Hmph."
"Bella, if you start acting up on me you're staying home. No buts." It's not even fair. I sat down and folded my arms.
"Fix your face." She said.
"But my face is fine!" I said back.
"Bella, don't raise your voice at me. Do you understand me?"
"Yes Mom." I went into my room to wait for Mommy to be ready to take me to the party. I couldn't stay in the bathroom anymore before I ended up getting punished. You're getting too old to be doing this Bella. Mommy said to me once. Maybe she's right.
******
Jana's Party
"Come on and dance with me!" We all danced and laughed.
"This is such a girly song!"
"Tell your Dad to play Sicko mode!"
"I don't think he's going to. It has bad words in it."
"He can blur them out."
"He still won't play it Jaden." He shrugged his shoulders and we went outside to the backyard. All of her other friends were inside dancing and having fun.
"Let's play some games."
"Like what?" Jana sat down on the ground, in her kitty cat costume and made us sit down.
"Okay, so I'm going to show you how to play."
"Alright, let's see."
"You put up five fingers and someone gets to ask you a question. Like, have you ever read diary of a wimpy kid. Or it could be a statement. If it's a yes you put one finger down and you keep doing this until you're out. Okay?"
"Alright! Let's do this." Axel said. He was a really cool guy.
"Okay, if you've ever watched the Lorax put a finger down." I laughed as I still had all five fingers.
"My turn," Kylie moved her red hair from her face and giggled.
"If you're from Texas put a finger down." Jana stuck out her tongue and we all burst into laughter.
"If Macaroni and cheese is your favorite food ever out a finger down!" I said passionately.
"Aww, fudge!" Axel said.
"Oh, I got a good one!" Paisley said.
"If you like Selena Gomez our a finger down." I had four fingers up.
"We're coming for you Paisley!"
"We're out for blood!"
"Put a finger down if you like Taylor Swift!" Kayla said. We all laughed at Paisley who was on her last finger. She got exactly what she had deserved!
"How about we play an even better game guys!"
"Like what?"
"Truth or dare!" Oh no, I hate this game! I hate this game, no no no no no no! I don't wanna play! I don't know if I should say truth or dare, sometimes when I play with other kids they ask or make be do weird things.

Part two coming soon~