Bella And Her Family Move Out

I was sitting on my bed just thinking. I was thinking of  all the memories that we had in this house. I thought of mostly the good ones and some of the bad.
Flashback*
"What's that on your nose?" My mom said as I touched it.
"It's whipped cream!" I laughed as I put some on her nose.
"Hey!" I gave her a butterfly kiss and we both giggled.
"I want more!"
"More what?"
"Ice cream and whipped cream!"
"Alrighty then!"
"I want cookies and cream!"
"You ate all of it Bella."
"Vanilla!" I put my arms up and she set me on the counter.
"Noah finished that, what about birthday cake?"
"Sure mommy!"
End of Flashback*
That was a nice day. Mommy and I played a lot. But then I also had a sad memory.
Flashback*
"Bella, how am I supposed to help you if you're not telling me what's wrong?" I cried as Mommy sat on my bed.
"I don't need any help."
"Yes you do. You know what I see?"
"You see me crying like a baby."
"Bella, it's okay to cry. It's actually good to cry. But what I see is a girl who is crying for help."
"I don't want help!" I got off the bed and mommy pulled me into a hug.
"Just let it out."
"I don't want to."
End of Flashback*
"Bella, it's getting late. Why aren't you sleeping?" Lucy asked.
"I was thinking about some memories we had in this house." She smiled and fixed my bonnet.
"Hahaha."
"Remember when we pranked Mommy and put a pepper in her food?"
"Oh yeah!"
"And her face was so red! And then she pranked us back!"
"She did, she did." She started to pull the covers up and took out my earrings.
"I have to sleep now?"
"Mhm. Give me hugs and kisses." I gave her a hug and a kiss and she turned the light off.
"Love you."
"Love you too." She closed the door and walked out. This is my last night. It's so hard to sleep.
*******
Kitchen (Olivia's Perspective)
Since there was literally no food in the house I ran as quickly as I could to buy them some breakfast and then rush to work.
"Your total is 20.46."
"Debit." I put the card in and took it out. As I waited for my food I got a text.
Tucker: Would you like me to come over today?
I didn't open my phone and took a look at the text. How would the kids feel? But then again, if I didn't bring Tucker around a little bit more Bella would continue to be hostile with him. They need to get to know each other better.
Liv: Sure.
"Order 15."
"Thank you." I took the food and went back to the apartment. I took the elevator up and walked to my apartment. This would be one of the last times I take that elevator. I unlocked my door and set the breakfast down.
"Hi mom."
"Hey sweet boy." I gave him a kiss and put my arm around him.
"It's really early. It's like 5:50."
"Yeah, it surprised me that you'd be up at this time."
"Bella's still sleeping mom."
"As expected."
"What's that?"
"Breakfast." He looked in the bag and smiled.
"You can have some after you shower and get dressed."
"K. I'll get ready in a little while."
"Lucy, I'm going to get some clothes out for Bella and then I gotta go."
"Alright." I went into her room and her eyes were open.
"Hi Mommy." She whispered.
"Hi honey." She stretched and sat up. I set down the overalls and the sweater.
"Wear the black vans okay?"
"Okay." She put her arms around my hips and looked up.
"You have to get ready soon. And mommy has to leave soon."
"Stay."
"I have to work."
"Mom, you'll be at the new house later?"
"Of course. I'll bring home Thai."
"I like Thai."
"I know you do lovie. Let's get dressed. Okay?"
"Okay." She took off her shirt and slid on an under shirt and the sweater.
Tucker: How's Bella? I got her something for her birthday. What size is she for shirts?"
Liv: She's doing good. That's so kind of you, you didn't have to. And she's a size 6 in shirts.
Tucker: That's great. I had to, I want her to have a better relationship with me. If we're going to be together we need to be comfortable with each other. As a unit.
As a unit. A unit.
"Mommy?"
"Oh, yes. I'm sorry honey."
"Are you leaving?" I looked at the time.
"I have to leave now oh my goodness." I gave her a kiss and a hug and dashed out.
"Love you!" She said.
*******
Our Big New House (Bella's Perspective)
We got to our new house really quickly. It was kind of close to the school so we didn't have to take a train! We had to walk down instead of up which was kind of weird but it was super big. Lucy opened the door and the first thing I saw was the stairs and the kitchen was right next to it.
"Wow. Look Bella." The dining room was there and there was a table and some chairs.
"This house is pretty." I took my shoes off and set them down on a rack. Noah and I walked through the kitchen to the dining room and then back.
"You guys like it?"
"Yeah!" We said.
"Where's the living room?" Noah asked.
"It's upstairs, wanna see?"
"Yeah." We went up the stairs and there was two couches and a few tables.
"Where's our tv?"
"It's coming. But let's check out Noah's room hm?"
"Okay!" His room was a dark blue like his old room and he had a cool brown bed and drawers. I looked in his drawers and I accidentally saw his undies.
"Eww, I thought they were empty!!" My face got hot and they laughed. Noah sat on his bed that had his name on it! On the sheets it said Noah and it had basketballs and baseballs all over it! It was cool. His toys were in a corner in a cool bag and he had his own laundry basket.
"Should we go see your room Bella?"
"Yeah!" We had to go up a flight of stairs past Mommy's room and walk to the left to see mine! Lucy opened the door and I was super happy! My room was a mint green (as Mommy told me) and it was also a lavender. My Mommy also told me that's what it was called. There was a desk and a chair in there, and I got new beanbags!! There was mint green and lavender! I had a white bed and drawers, and my toys were also in the corner next to my closet. My closet was big and even though I had clothes in there, there was like so much more space left back!
"I love it!" My bed said Bella and it had a ballerina and gymnast on it! They were brown like me! They also had curly hair, and one looked exactly like me.
"She looks like me Lucy!"
"Because She is you." I smiled and hugged it.
"She's so pretty just like you."