Bella Helps Her Friends

"Alright, sit down here please." I sat down quietly after changing into some shorts and a yellow top. Even though I didn't do anything I still had to be here.
"Let's talk. Let's start off by talking about how you all ended up here."
"It's all her fault!" Penelope said to Kylie.
"No, it's yours and you know that!"
"Guys, can you please stop fighting and let her help us! You've just been fighting and not listening to anyone!" Anne shook her head in agreement and they apologized.
"So basically, Penelope made a joke and splashed Kylie with water. But Penelope didn't know that Kylie was in a mood and Kylie got really angry," I said starting it off.
"Then Penelope felt terrible and said it was only a joke, then Lena said it was a stupid one and P pushed her. Then we had to pull them apart." Rayleigh confessed.
"They are the ones that have to hash it out. We just tried to help."
"I see."
"I'm sorry you guys are in trouble because of us. It isn't fair to you."
"And P I should've told you that I wasn't feeling up to a joke."
"No it's my fault, I should've asked."
"P, I'm sorry that I made a joke of you situation, that wasn't very kind of me."
"This is an amazing start little ladies. You guys are doing great!"
*********
Dining Hall (Noah's Perspective)
"Why did you guys start that rumor about me?" I asked angrily.
"I tell only the truth." Bella said while smiling.
"This isn't okay, it's not good to spread around lies. We all know you're doing this because I said that I didn't like you at all." Bella's face got red and all the girls looked at her.
"Maybe if you weren't so obnoxious people would actually like you. You're only annoying people, not making them like you."
"He snapped!" One of the girls said. Bella started crying and the camp counselors rushed over.
"He was mean to me!"
"All he did was tell the truth, something you obviously can't handle."
"Noah and Bret go over there!" We were in trouble. And I don't find that very fair considering Bella started this whole thing by being annoying. When the camp counselors finished babying Bella they came over to me.
"Why were you being rude to Bella?"
"She kept spreading lies about me."
"She's says it the other way around." Bret got massively annoyed and started to speak.
"Bella has been lying about Noah to everyone."
"Regardless, she's upset right now. You guys will not be a part of evening activities and will go to bed early." What the heck? Bella looked at me and laughed.
"Okay." I know better than to be rude about it though. If I get angry the punishment will become worse. As we went back to our table to go and eat Bret and I talked about everything.
"It really isn't fair. She gets to do all of that and they believe everything she says."
"It's because she's a girl. Girls are different."
"Trust me, I'd know."
"Ohh Yeah, you have a sister. Is she annoying like Bella?"
"No, she's very nice, but she can be a little dramatic and moody sometimes. I still love her a lot. I miss her."
********
Garden City, NY (Thursday)
"Mom!"
"Hey sweetheart!" She gave me a hug and a kiss.
"How was camp baby boy?" I turned around and saw Bella looking at me.
"Uhh, how about we talk about this in the car? Let's go!" I pulled her arm as we walked towards the parking lot.
"O-kay. Noah what's going on?"
"Don't worry about that, let's go home because we all wanna go home right? Let's go!"
"Noah!" Bella yelled. I opened the car door for my mother and told her to go in.
"Noah," She said. She wasn't saying it in a angry way but in more of a concerned way.
"Yes..."
"What's going on?" I buckled up and looked out the window.
"What's wrong? Be honest with me."
"Noah, tell me."
"It's too embarrassing Mom."
"Noah, you can tell me anything."
"I don't want to Mom. I really don't want to."
"Why?" She said while starting the car. I looked out the window and didn't respond. She'd probably get mad at me too after hearing the way I chewed out Bella. My mother pulled up to Wendy's and ordered some food.
"Thank you." She drove to the park and parked her car.
"Come on." I held the drinks and the frosty as we went and sat down on the grass. I ate quietly and Mom watched.
"Noah, let's talk for a moment."
"Okay."
"Tell me what's going on."
"It's this girl. At camp." She our down her burger and put her arm around me.
**********
Nassau Haven Park (Olivia's Perspective)
"What girl? What's her name?"
"Bella." I tilted my head and looked at him.
"What about her babe?"
"At camp she'd always pick on me and annoy me. Then she told me that she liked me and I said that I don't feel that way about her. She started spreading lies about me and it made me really upset."
"Come here." I hugged my son softly and gave him a short kiss.
"I'm sorry that you didn't have the best experience. In these kind of situations you have to speak up for yourself or, simply ignore it until it goes away."
"I spoke up and got in trouble." Noah got slightly upset with himself and I held his hands supportively.
"Hey, don't get upset. I'm proud of you, you tried. Some people are too afraid to even try. You're super brave."
"I am?"
"Of course you are! Some people are afraid to even tell their parents about it too and I want you to know this, I know you and Bella are growing up and you guys are going to go through some really wild experiences but promise me that you'll come and talk to me whenever something happens. I'll always be here for you. Okay?"
"Okay."
"Can I have a hug?"
"You just gave me one Mom!" I attempted to give him another kiss but he pulled away.
"I'll get you back eventually!"
"No you won't!" He said while running away.
***********
Archery (Bella's Perspective)
After the girls hashed it out and everything we had archery. I've heard of it but I never got to try it before so this will be really interesting. We were split in teams and we had to shoot at the target and get a certain amount of points to win and beat everyone!
"Good aim Bella." I shot it in the middle and all of us girls screamed. We were sure to win with me and my good luck! Everyone was aiming amazingly well!
"I can't believe tomorrow we have to go home! I'm going to miss you guys."
"Same, I feel terrible that we fought the day before we left. We kind of wasted most of the day being mean to each other."
"I agree."
"Girls continue!" Kylie went up and got literally 50 points.
"Tonight before sleeping we need to do something totally epic!"
"Yeah!" We all started whispering to ourselves and giggling.
"This is going to be amazingly awesome!" The twins shouted together.