Bella Practices Self-Control

"I love her!" Lucy smiled and we started to talk.
"Your birthday is tomorrow. How do you feel?"
"It's tomorrow? I barely even noticed."
"It is."
"Where's my mommy?"
"She's on her way home,"
"Are you going to stay and have Thai with us?"
"I'll try. Now, I'll leave you to get settled in. How does that sound sweet pea?"
"Sounds good. I'm going to make bracelets for mommy and Noah."
"Have fun." She left and closed the door quietly. I started making the bracelets but I had a small problem, what was Mommy's favorite color? I never asked her and she never told me.
"Maybe I can make a black and grey bracelet? She wears those colors to work." I started making one and it looked nice. I put 'Livia' on my necklace instead of Olivia because that's what I used to called her when I first met her. I played some music on my iPad so I could be happy while making my bracelets.
"Lalalala!" I started doing some turns and I remembered I had work to do.
"Let's change the song to.... bad liar by Selena!" I changed it and sat back down. I finished the bracelet and I went and put it in a super secret spot. I went back down to the dining room where Lucy and Noah was. They were eating snacks.
"I was just about to send Noah to go and get you. Want something to drink?"
"Yes please. What is there?"
"Pink lemonade and fruit punch."
"Ugh, that's so hard to choose. Umm, can I have fruit punch?"
"Mhm."
"Good evening-" I turned around to see Mommy with that Tucker guy again and They had Thai.
"Hi." I said. I still wasn't really friendly with him so I didn't run up and give him a hug. I also didn't give Mommy a hug because she brought him here without telling me. It kind of felt like she didn't care. My therapist said that when you have a problem with something or you feel uncomfortable to talk about it. Blurting it out might make it worse so it's best to do it in private. I bit my tongue and took a water bottle out of the fridge.
"I brought Thai!"
"Thanks." Everyone was talking to one another and while they were I got the chance to sneak out and go back to my room. Or at least I thought I did.
"Bella, where are you going?" Tucker asked.
"I have to do work on something. I'll come back down."
"What is it? Maybe Tucker can help you." My mom said while smiling.
"It's a small craft, I can do it."
"We're about to have dinner, maybe it can wait. Come back downstairs." Tucker said. First he comes and tries to take Mommy away from me and now he's telling me what to do? This isn't that fair.
"Come back down love." I didn't say anything and came back down. I didn't want to argue and make Tucker tell me what to do even more. I sat at the dining table by myself and played with the bracelet I made myself.
"Are you okay?" I shook my head. Lucy is the only one who cares sometimes.
"Do you still want the fruit punch?"
"No thank you."
"Bella, come here." I got up and went over to my mom and she put her arm around me.
"I'm going to do your plate and we're all going to have dinner together. Okay?"
"Sure." She tapped my butt and gave me a kiss. I was a little bit not happy but I decided to just keep staying quiet.
"Mom, can I have more pad thai than skewers this time?"
"Sure. Don't you always?" She said while grinning. Mommy gave Tucker a kiss and I made a gross face. Because it was gross. I sat at the table and then made a grumpy face because I was starting to get a bit annoyed.
"Everyone to the table please." Mommy put the plates down and Noah got the plastic forks down and stuff like that. Lucy ended up leaving and that made me kind of sad. So it was just Tucker, Mommy, Noah, and I.
"Can I have another skewer?"
"Last one little guy. You gotta save some for your sister."
"Bella, you've been super quiet during dinner today."
"I'm just a bit tired. That's all."
"Bella, you haven't ate anything."
"I know." I picked at my food and growled.
"Bella!" My Mom gave me a stare that said 'cut it out'.
"Fine." I ate my cold food quickly and went back upstairs.
*********
Drawing
It wasn't bedtime yet and since there was no tv I decided to draw. I just got out the shower and was putting my hair in a bonnet. Afterwards I sat at my desk and started to do some drawing I drew the oceans with some fishes and a mermaid that was brown. That got kind of boring so I decided to go play with My American girl doll.
"I think it's time for your bedtime!" I took off her leotard and I closed my eyes.
"I'm closing my eyes, I don't want to see you naked! That's gross." I squinted as I put her clothes on and opened when I was done.
"You made your bed today like a good girl and now you have to get in it." I tucked her in and her eyes closed.
"Sleep." I decided to go in my bed also because my doll didn't want to be the only one sleeping. As I lay there on my bed I started to think about Mommy and Tucker again.
"Bella, we need to talk." I heard my mom say. She smoothed out my bed and sat down.
"We do need to talk. I've been holding it in for a while Mommy."
"You looked really uncomfortable and upset today."
"That's because I was Mommy."
"I know, I thought that maybe if I brought Tucker over you'd get to know him better and possibly start a bond."
"I don't think you wanted to make me sad. It's just hard Mommy."
"What's hard?"
"Seeing you and Tucker together. I really don't like it, I don't feel comfortable with it. It felt like you didn't care because you didn't tell me he was going to come."
"I didn't mean to make you feel that way. I'm sorry lovey. I'm so sorry."
"And you know what? It isn't fair."
"What?"
"You should be with Tucker if he makes you happy. I'm the problem. I just can't get used to it."
"That's so sweet. But your relationship with Tucker is more important right now. You're not the problem in any way shape or form. It's a lot to get used to. You're so used to it being the three of us huh?"
"Yeah. I just want everyone to be happy but it's making me a little unhappy. And Tucker telling me what to do wasn't that nice Mommy."
"We're going to fix this okay, I'm going to fix this. I can't stand to see you this sad and this upset any longer. I can't stand to see you hurt anymore." Mommy gave me a big hug and a kiss on the forehead.