Bella Goes To Camp Pt. 2

"This is my twin sister Kayleigh."
"Hi."
"Hi, you guys seem nice. What are your names?"
"I'm Kylie and she's Bella." I smiled and sat down.
"What are we doing after this?"
"I think swimming in the lake, and then we have a rest hour."
"If you want to shower, shower then. Do not shower at nighttime because that's when everyone wants to shower. Tomorrow though, the schedule will be normal."
"What's the normal schedule?"
"You wake up at 7, then we do the flag ceremony, have breakfast and do two activities until lunch-"
"Then it's rest hour," Kayleigh added.
"Then we do two more activities, flag ceremony again, dinner and then evening activities! And we go to bed super late!"
"That sounds cool!"
"It is." I dug into my ice cream and smiled. I have two new friends already, that's cool.
"Alright, my berries let's go change into our swimsuits for swimming in the lake!" I threw out my leftovers and put my plates in the wash pile and put my tray on top of the others.
"Blueberry?"
"Yes...wait don't tell me.... Kylie?"
"Yeah."
"Yes Kylie?"
"How long are we staying at the lake?"
"An hour or so." She said while walking into the cabin.
"Alright girls, you have ten minutes to change. Remember we have to go to West End so be quick ladies." Girls rushed to their suitcases and were changing out in the open, Like with no cover. It made me a bit uncomfortable and Kylie looked at me like she was scared.
"We know, but everyone's used to that here. Don't worry, we'll hold a towel in front of you guys when you change."
"Thanks."
**********
Camp Peconic Dunes (Noah's Perspective)
We had just had a water fight and I was soaking wet. The girls at this camp were vicious and always attacking me for some reason. I really didn't know why.
"Hey guys, I'm gonna catch a water break."
"I wanna come." Bella said. The funny thing is that the girl who attacks me the most is named Bella. Weird.
"Uhh, Okay." Bella and I walked through the woods to the water fountain and I drank as much as I could. I'd been running so much today....
"Ready to go back?" She said while slapping me hard on the back.
"Y-Yes!" She smiled and held my hand as we walked back to the playing grounds. Why is she holding my hand? I thought she literally hated me... It was really creeping me out that this Bella was holding my hand. The only Bella that I let hold my hand is my baby sister. Though she hates it when I call her that.
"I'm not a baby Noah!" She said while giggling.
"Dude why are you just standing there like that?"
"Oh, sorry. Just thinking about something."
"Or someone? Is it Bella?" Bret asked.
"No, someone else."
"Kaylie?"
"No." I said while laughing.
"My sister."
"You have a sister?"
"Yeah," I sighed and kicked the dirt.
***********
The Lake (Bella's Perspective)
"Wee!" Kylie shouted while going down the slide.
"Hey!" I shouted while splashing her. She came up from under the water and splashed me.
"So not cool dude!"
"You guys wanna play water tag?"
"Sure, why not?"
"Okay, my name is Penelope and I'll be it. On your mark, get set, Go!" Kylie, Rayleigh, Kayleigh, and I swam and ran as fast as we could!
"She's right there!" I went under the water and swam in a circle.
"Kayleigh?!"
"I'm here!"
"She tagged Kylie!"
"Alright we need to go, we need to go!"
"She's gonna get us!"
"Tag, you're it!" I heard.
"You guys can't hide for long!" Penelope said. We were in front of the boundary line. Once you go past that you're on your own.
"Let's go left!"
"Alright!"
**********
Rest Hour
"Let's go shower. I want to get it over with." I said while hopping off the top bunk.
"Okay." I grabbed a change of clothes and went into the shower room with Kylie. We shared a shower every time she's come to my house or when I go to hers, even though she has like a million bathrooms in her house. We're best friends and that's what best friends do.
"I miss my mom." I revealed.
"Already?"
"Yes, I miss her already."
"But it's only been a couple of hours."
"You wouldn't understand." I said while washing myself.
"I don't miss my Mama too much. But it's okay to miss your mom."
"Yeah."
"Don't worry this'll be super fun!" She pulled my hand as we walked back to our bunk bed.
"I brought some stuff." She whispered. I smirked and looked in her bag. She had tons of snacks.
"I did too." I whispered back.
"Whatcha' doing?" Penelope asked.
"Nothing."
"You guys wanna make lanyard with the other girls?" Kylie and I looked at each other and smiled.
"Yes please."
********
Bella's Bedroom (Olivia's Perspective)
It's been about two days since Bella left for camp and I decided to clean up her room. So, when she comes home from camp tired or possibly even grouchy, she could just lay down and relax without thinking about having to clean her room.
"What's this?" I asked myself while sweeping. I placed this piece of paper on Bella's dresser drawer and continued to clean up her room. It was pretty clean except for these little pieces of paper and notes scattered around.
"If she meant to keep these a secret she's doing a terrible job at it." One was a drawing of Jacky, Jack, and Chase. Kylie, Kayla, and Bella's dogs. There was also Princess, Kylie's other dog in the background.
"That's adorable." But my eyes still lingered upon that first piece of paper I found. I wiped her counters down and then sat down to read it.
The Piece Of Paper
Kylie and I both said that we wouldn't tell our parents about this. I mean, why? I don't want to get in trouble because I know I shouldn't have done it. But if I didn't do it then-

"Where's the rest?" I realized that the paper was ripped and I sighed. I looked around to see if I could find the other piece. It was no where to be found.
"Bella, What are you hiding from me now?" I thought of all of the possibilities while putting the note in my bedroom to look over later.
"I need to find that other piece of paper." I mumbled. My phone rang and I picked it up.
"Benson. Okay, I'm coming right now." Bella's little note would have to wait for later.