Bella Goes Shopping

150 E 86th Street (H&M)
"You begged me to go shopping so here we are." I said somewhat eagerly. It felt nice and weird at the same time to take my daughter shopping. This isn't really something she asks to do which is the weird part, but it was nice to see her be so interested.
"Isn't this cute Mommy?!" She took a sweatshirt off the rack and smiled.
"It's very cute."
"Can I get it?" I nodded and she jumped excitedly.
"We need to get you some jeans. You're starting to grow out of your old ones."
"Blue jeans?"
"Mhm."
"Mommy, are you gonna shop too? You should get some new clothes because you're always wearing black."
"I think that there's just enough color in my closet." She laughed at me as I kept looking through the clothing rack.
"Aren't these adorable?"
"That's so first grade!" I put it back on the rack and she kept looking.
"What kind of jeans do you really like?" She took out a pair and showed them to me.
"This one." It was full of holes and Bella apparently loved them a lot. However, I wasn't going to buy such jeans for my daughter. It had so many rips that you might as well just classify them as shorts to say the least.
"We aren't getting those jeans young lady."
"But why?"
"They have too much holes for you, it isn't appropriate for an 8 year old to have those jeans."
"Okay." She said calmly. She went and looked for another pair of jeans and showed them to me.
"This pair?"
"Those are perfect."
********
The Guest Room
Bella was practicing her guitar and Chase was a supposed audience. She started playing and I watched with happiness as she did.
"That was amazing!" I said while coming in and sitting down on the bed.
"Thanks Mommy."
"Woof!"
"Mommy, can I invite a friend over next week?"
"What friend? Kylie or Kayla or Jana?"
"No, one of our new friends." She put down her guitar and looked at me.
"Who?"
"Faye, well her name is JonalyFaye."
"How come you want to invite her over?"
"Because, I feel sad for her and I want you to help her."
"Help her?"
"Yeah."
"Is someone hurting Faye?" She squirmed and didn't reply.
"Are we going to Long Island?" She was trying to distract me and it wasn't working.
"Bella, is there someone hurting your friend?"
**********
School Break (Bella's Perspective)
I had a week long break and I was super happy!
"Lucy!" I gave her a hug as she walked in through the door and she laughed and hugged me back.
"Someone's excited to be on break."
"I can't wait to spend some time with you!"
"I can't wait to play video games all week." Lucy rolled her eyes while laughing and ruffled his hair.
"And Faye's coming over for a sleepover Saturday! This is going to be so much fun!" I jumped up and hugged Lucy again.
"If you want to have loads of fun you have to start your homework guys."
"Okay! I'm gonna go change super fast!" I ran so fast up the stairs so I could start my homework!
I sat down at my desk and did my math and reading work! I couldn't wait till Faye came over Saturday! I couldn't wait to show her my Mommy and have my Mommy help her. I felt really bad for her because of what happened to her. She only told me and it's probably making her really upset. I clapped when I finished my homework and jumped on my bed. Mommy wasn't coming home until dinner time so I had loads of time to waste! I started to do some arts and crafts because I wanted some privacy. It's nice to be by yourself and do whatever you wanted.
"Bella, I bought chinese." My mother said.
"Can I just have a few more minutes of privacy? I'll come down after."
"Of course." She left and I continued with my land yard. I was trying to make a really cool design with it. I put a bead in between every single stitch and it came out looking really nice. Though I'd have to take the beads out soon because they're for my hair and not for crafting. I put it down and went downstairs to go eat.
"Mommy, What did you get?" I yelled while running down the stairs.
"Your favorite." I sat down and she put a plate in front of me.
"Thank you."
"So kids, I want to talk to you guys about this weekend."
"K."
"Sure."
"On Sunday I'll be going out with Tucker."
"On a date?" I asked.
"On a date."
"Are you gonna kiss him?" She choked on her food a little and Noah and I giggled.
"That is none of your concern young lady." She said with a laugh.
"What if I kissed a boy then?"
"I would tell Uncle Fin on you." Noah said.
"If you kissed a boy? You're not allowed to kiss anyone until you're 40."
"That's a really long time." We kept talking and eating together. We ate so much food that I had to hold my tummy afterwards. We cleaned up and I was going to go take a shower.
"No, no more kisses!" I covered my face and Mommy still managed to give me a kiss!
"You know you can't say no to my kisses." I stuck my tongue out and went to go shower.
"Just wait Bella."
"I'm gonna go shower so you can't get me!" I went into my room and grabbed some shorts and a blue vest. I went into my bathroom and looked at my soaps.
"These all smell so nice. Maybe I'll take the purple one." After showering I went to go bug my mom. I went into her room and she was on the phone. I sat next to her and she rubbed my forehead as she talked to whoever she was talking to.
"Alright, okay. Bye." She smiled at me and stuck out my tongue.
"Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Mommy."
"Yes?"
"Hi." She gave me a kiss and I laughed.
"You're just here to annoy me, huh?"
"I like being with you. It's so much fun."
"I like being with you too."