Bella's Amazing Christmas Pt.2

Christmas Morning
"Merry Christmas Chase!" I gave him a good scratch and made up my bed. I could smell biscuits cooking in the oven. It smelled so good.
"Let's go downstairs boy! Come on!" He went down the stairs so fast that he kind of tumbled over.
"Oh no! Poor boy!" I picked him up and we went into the kitchen.
"Merry Christmas Bella!"
"Merry Christmas!" I gave my mother and brother a hug.
"Can we go open the presents now?" Noah begged.
"Alright, let's go upstairs and start you guys." We went upstairs to the living room and I sat in front of the tree. I took a green present from Uncle Fin and opened it.
"He got me an adidas sweater. It looks so comfy!"
"He got me some Nike shoes!" Noah yelled. We kept opening presents and I got some cool clothes, a new diary, chocolates as my stocking stuffers, perfume, candies, clothes for My American girl doll, leotards for gym, art supplies, and some dolls! But there were still two more presents under the tree.
"These last two are from me. They're really special, open 'em." I opened it and in the box there was a doll and something else.
"It's a sock doll, I got you guys both one and then something personal as well." Next to the sock doll there was a book! It was a book about me!
"You made me a book?" I said. I was about to cry, that's the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me.
"Yes, and later when it's time for bed we can read it together. How does that sound?"
"It sounds good!"
"There's something else in there Bella."
"Mom, you get me a new mitt! Thanks!" I went upstairs to my bedroom and grabbed the gift for Mom that I forgot to put under the tree.
"What's this?" I sat next to her and she opened it, a smile appeared on her face as she saw the sweater that I'd bought her.
"Mother-daughter duo."
"I have one two, so that we could match. So you could match with Noah and I whenever you want. We bought it with our own money."
"Thank you guys so much! You're so sweet!"
***********
12:45 PM (Olivia's Perspective)
The house was busy and hot. Preparations for the big Christmas dinner were underfoot. Children all around were helping to cook. And eating. Mainly eating, but it's the thought that counts, right? Bella took a strawberry and plopped it in her mouth.
"No more young lady."
"Yes Mom." She helped decorate the cake and I smiled as she did the little dollops of icing. She's so cute when she's focusing so hard. Her face makes this cute little nose wrinkle.
"Wow Bella, good job!" Fin said.
"Thanks. Mommy, we're going ice skating right?"
"Yeah, before New Years. Why?"
"I wanna invite Axel." Uncle Fin looked at me and I giggled.
"He's my friend!"
"I'm coming with."
"Uncle! Aunty, help please!"
"Fin..Let Bella and her boyfriend spend time together." I laughed and Bella dug her face into my stomach.
"Look at Bella being embarrassed!"
"Mommy, not you too!"
"I heard the word boyfriend." Noah said.
"You heard a lie. Hehe.." Jesse laughed and she couldn't keep it together.
"My Mama said Bella has a boyfriend and they're going to ice skate together!"
"It's the Mason boy isn't it?"
"When did this conversation become about me and Axel? Oh, and where's Uncle Carisi?"
"He's with his family."
"Uncle Fin, I think that you should go with your family you know. Because then, I can talk about Axel all I want!" Everyone laughed at that comment.
"All the more reason to stay. Is this Axel kid your best friend?"
"Nope. He has his own best friend and my best friend is Kylie remember?! He's just a good friend and he's funny."
"Uncle Fin, I have a boyfriend."
"Wow Jesse. You too?"
"Mhm, he's a boy that's my friend. That's what it means right?" I smiled at Jesse and put my arm around her.
"Yes Jesse. That's what it means. Uncle Fin will make you think it's something else. Look at what happened to me!"
"Oh, Bella!"
***********
Christmas Dinner (Bella's Perspective)
I picked at my ham and don't eat it. I was quite tired. I put a piece in my mouth and chewed very, very slowly. Everyone else was talking and I was just kind of listening.
"When it gets warm out, I'm totally gonna go play baseball. Do some home runs, because I'm great."
"Because you think you're great. Jay is a better baseball player than you."
"Bella, don't say that. If you don't have anything nice to say keep it to yourself."
"But you said-"
"No talking back." I stared at my plate and ate some potatoes. Ugh, I wanna go to bed I'm so tired. I don't wanna be at dinner anymore. I played with my food and I put my head down on the table.
"Bella?" I closed my eyes and didn't respond.
"Okay," My Mom said. They continued talking and I rested my head on her lap.
"Your stomach hurts?"
"No, I want to go to bed." I whispered.
"Okay, not now."
"Can I go to the basement?"
"Alright, go." I went downstairs and grabbed a blanket. I felt so warm and nice and I turned on the tv. I kind of just kept going in and out of sleep over and over until someone came downstairs.
"Bella?" Amanda said.
"Go away." I said tiredly.
"I just wanted to talk to you. I'm going to leave soon honey."
"Fine Aunty."
"You seemed weird at dinner, you okay?"
"Just tired."
"I hope that's all. I gotta go now. Night my love."
"Night Aunty."
"Give me a big hug, and a big kiss."
"Bye!"
"Bye sweet pea." She turned off the lights and I quietly went to sleep. Can't wait to go ice skating with Axel.
*********
Mommy's Office
I was t allowed to go outside because something was going on. So I had to stay in Mommy's Office with one of the people at Mommy's job.
"Nice drawing you got there:"
"Thank you," Now, What goes next?! Hmph. Drawing is so frustrating sometimes to be honest.
"Do you know when my Mommy is coming back?"
"She's coming back soon Bella. She just has some things to do."
"Okay. Ms.Kelsey are you tired of your job?"
"Well, no. I love my job, though it's tiring."
"Sometimes even though it isn't appropriate to say, I wish that Mommy didn't do this job."
"Why do you say that?"
"Well..Sometimes She comes home and she's upset and angry and she gets very mad and me and Noah. Over small things. You can't do or say anything when she's in one of her bad moods. It'll just make it worse."
"I see." I sat in Mommy's desk chair and continued to speak.
"I don't want her to come home upset. I want her to come home happy."
"You know, being a cop isn't always the happiest but you know why your Mom stays?"
"Why?"
"Because, She helps to make people happy, and it helps make her happy whenever she does that. So she is happy, maybe not all that time. But trust me, she is."
"She is?"
"Of course she is honey."
"Well, that's good."
"Hey guys, did I interrupt something?"
"No, not at all Liv."
"Hi Mom!"
"Hey baby!"
"Are we gonna go home now?"
"In a bit okay. Let me just do some work here and then we can go. Thank you so much Kelsey."
"No problem." When she left I sat next to Mommy in the chair and played with my iPad.
"Are you excited to go ice skating tomorrow?"
"Yep, Kylie and and Axel are coming so that's really good! Uncle Fin's not coming, right?"
"Nope. I don't think so."
"When you say it like that, it sounds like he really is coming."
"He won't. I promise."
"Good, because we do not need another Jayden situation."
Flashback
"Uncle Fin! This is my friend Jaden!"
"Hi Mr.Fin! Nice to meet you!"
"Nice to meet you too." I held his hand and giggled.
"Woahh, what's going on here?"
"Nothing! We just holding hands!"
"No holding hands on my watch."
"So what are we supposed to do?" He moved us far apart from each other and I was really confused.
"There. That's perfect."
"Fin! Kids, go play!" My mom said. She freed us from Uncle Fin!
"Your Uncle is a bit scary."
"I know right. I dunno why he did that."
End Of Flashback
"Oh yeah, I remember that! You were so small and cute. He got protective over you guys holding hands!"
"And now he doesn't want to see me with any boys."
"He doesn't want you growing up too fast. That's all."
"But what's wrong with growing up Mommy?"
"Nothing. He's just a bit emotional to see you start to grow and prepare to be a little lady."
"Emotional? But I don't see him crying."
"People express their emotions in different ways Bella. His way is being protective of you." Emotional. Hm, Uncle Fin and emotional do not go well if ya ask me! He doesn't seem like the one to get emotional if ya know what I mean.
"Interesting."