Bella Stays Away

"Wait Bella, I thought you were working with us?!" I kept working with Paisley and we were having so much fun together. I felt so much working with Paisley then with my other friends. They were getting me a bit frustrated at the moment and I needed a small break from them so I wouldn't have to snap at them. I know that instead of doing things that I think will make me feel a lot better, that I should go cool off away from the problem.
"So basically we have to create a person! How do you wanna do that Paisley?"
"Hmm, How should we do it Bella?" I shrugged my shoulders and we sat there thinking for a while.
"Purple?"
"How did you know that I was thinking of that?"
"My favorite color is purple."
"That's my favorite too!"
"So what should we do with the purple paper?"
"Give him a purple head!"
"That's so silly! But I think we should do it." Paisley lunged and we out together the man.
"Okay, now we have to write about him!"
"Let's write that he's a cool guy who likes helping people."
"Hmm, okay. Here you write it!"
******
Recess
"Bella, come and play with us!"
"I'm playing with Paisley today."
"Why are you angry with us Bella?"
"You guys know why! Why would you even do that to me?" I ran off to Paisley and Paxton so we could play tag.
"How come you're not playing with your other friends?"
"Because they hurt my feelings super duper bad!"
"Oh because of Kayla and Isaiah?"
"How did you even know?"
"Because Isaiah told Paxton about the party." Of course he did.
"And Kayla is still being friendly with him."
"Don't be angry about it Bella."
"Why?"
"Because, maybe after today she won't talk to him anymore."
"Yeah right, they're like best friends right now." Paisley shrugged and she gave me a hug.
"It'll be alright." I smiled.
"Let's just play tag now."
"I was waiting for you to say that! Let's go." Paisley and I let Paxton be it and we ran to go somewhere where he wouldn't find us.
**********
Home (Olivia's Perspective)
"Mhm, she's right here." Bella sat there watching me as I talked on the phone with Mrs. Ashcroft.
"She seemed very joyful this morning when I dropped her off to school." I gave Bella a look that told her to sit her butt down.
"Kylie and Kayla are upset because of what?"
"Oh, okay. I'll talk to her right now."
"I didn't even do anything." She said.
"Kylie and Kayla are really upset and they want to know why you ignored them today." She looked at me and sighed.
"Did you guys have an argument?"
"No."
"What happened?"
"Because of Kayla!"
"What about her?"
"She was with Isaiah and she knows how upset it makes me. She was even laughing with him!"
"What happened to Bella now?"
"Give me a minute Noah."
"K."
"Bella, how would you feel if I were to get upset with you hanging out with Jaden?"
"I'd feel kind of sad."
"That's how Kayla feels right now. Just because you might dislike him doesn't mean your friends can't hang out with him. You get what I'm saying? Everyone can hangout with whoever they want."
"Yes Mommy."
"When you go to school tomorrow I want you to apologize to them. You hurt their feelings."
"Okay." She went upstairs, to her room most likely and I was left to go call the Ashcroft's to explain the circumstance.
"Ohh, that was all?"
"Pretty much."
"The girls made it seem like it was something else. Kids fight all the time and make up. I'm not gonna be concerned any longer, you know?"
"Yeah, especially girls. Little drama queens to say the least." I let out a chuckle as I went downstairs to the kitchen to start dinner.
"How about we go to lunch sometime next week?"
********
Bedtime (Bella's Perspective)
"Lights out in a couple of minutes my baby girl."
"But Mommy!"
"No buts, you've been reading for over half an hour." She sat on my bed and gave me a kiss.
"I appreciate that you love reading but you need to sleep as well!"
"This is a really good book!"
"Diary of a wimpy kid?"
"Yeah! It's so cool."
"I'm glad you're enjoying it. Did you work out things with your friends?"
"Yeah, we're okay now Mommy."
"That's great, what did you say?"
"I said sorry and then they said sorry as well. And then we had a hug and I invited Paisley and Paxton to play a game with us."
"Who's Paisley and Paxton?"
"They're twins and I was talking to them I was ignoring all of my other friends. They're really nice!"
"Cool." She gave me a kiss and went under my covers.
"What are you doing?"
"I can't relax with my little girl?"
"This is a little girls bed! You're like so big."
"Not too big!" I sat in her stomach and she looked like she was in pain.
"Oh my word, when did you get so heavy?" She laughed as if there was no more air in her chest!
"I dunno. Are you breathing?"
"Barely. Are you trying to kill me little lady?"
"I'd go to jail for that. Uncle Fin would have to arrest me!" I joked.
"I think I should arrest you for getting way too big."
"I'm literally so tiny!"
"Yeah right. Oh my goodness, look at the time!"
"What time is it?"
"8:45. It's way past lights out my friend." She got out of my bed and fixed the covers.
"Good night Bella, Mommy loves you so much." She gave me a kiss and scratched my hair.
"Love you too!" She went to turn on my lamp and turned off the light on the ceiling.
"I'm going to go shower and spend some time with Noah, if you need me I'm right down the hall. Okay?"
"Okay!"
"Love you."
"Love you more!" I turned off the lamp and held my bunny in my hands. I felt all warm and cozy inside and started to fall asleep.