Bella's Last Day Festivites Pt.2

I sat on my bed after putting on my pajamas. My mom was talking to my brother about his grades and I don't think it was going so well. Mommy was kind of speaking loudly, like she was disappointed and angry with Noah at the same time. I felt sad for Noah, he probably wanted to get good grades but maybe he needed help.
"Noah, we've talked about this, you need to put in more effort."
"One of the main reasons you have this grade is because you have so much work that isn't done. What is she supposed to grade if you don't do it or don't try?" I heard mommy say.
"I did!"
"You didn't, look right here. It says you were being extremely defiant. Do you know what that means?!"
"No."
"It means you weren't listening to your teacher and your were refusing to do your work."
"I did not!"
"Don't raise your voice at me ever again young man." I closed my door after that. I don't like it when my mom and brother fight, it makes me sad. I sat in my room while mommy and Noah were arguing about the report card. After a while mommy came into my room and she sat on my bed with me. She didn't say anything, she just kept rubbing my back and giving me kisses.
"Can we have ice cream?"
"Sure honey."
"What about Noah?"
"Noah's in trouble, so he can't."
"I wish Noah wouldn't get in trouble so much Mommy. It makes me kind of sad."
****
First Day Of Summer
"Bye mommy! See you later after camp!" Today was my first day of my two week gymnastics camp and I was really excited!
"Bye my sweet pea!" I gave her a hug and kiss before she left the room.
"Bella let's go, Coach is waiting for us!" Kylie tugged my arm while I was drinking some water.
"Alright let's go!" We went into the gym where all the other 6-7 girls were sitting.
"Okay everyone's here now. Did any of you girls stretch yet?" Kylie and I raised our hands. I looked around and realized we were the only one who already did.
"You girls are very smart! Everyone else stretch while I start our first activity for the day with these two girls." They all groaned and started to stretch.
"This isn't fair! They get to start and be better than us!"
"Angela! One more outburst and you're sitting out." She stopped speaking and started to stretch.
"Kylie and Bella?"
"Yes Coach Anderson?"
"Today we'll be working on our headstands."
"Oh, those."
"Those kinda hurt." Kylie said.
"Which is why you have to practice it. So you can get used to it."
"Okay. Should I try it now?"
"Yes." I tried to do a head stand but I fell over.
"You let her start before us but she can't even do it right." Angela said while laughing at me. I tried to ignore her as I kept trying to it. For some reason I couldn't do a headstand today.
"You're terrible at gym. I don't even know why you're here." Coach didn't even say anything.
"It's okay Bella. Don't listen to them."
"Look at Bella! She's so stupid, she's been doing that forever and she still hasn't gotten it right." I was getting really angry and sad. I left the gym with tears running down my face.
"Why me?!"
*****
At Home (Living Room)
"What's the matter?" Mommy said after putting the blanket around us.
"Bella, what's going on? Why are you so quiet?" I started to cry and put my head under the blanket.
"M-mommy... I-i don't wanna go to camp." Mommy sat me on her lap and put my head on her chest.
"Why don't you wanna go?"
"Because I don't want to."
"Mommy! Can I have a bar?"
"Sure Noah. Can you pass me a fruit roll up too?"
"Okay mommy." He came over with a fruit roll up and mommy gave it to me.
"What do you say?"
"Thank you Noah." He nodded and went off into his room.
"Why don't you want to go?"
"Because Of Angela. She's really mean to me." I put my head on my knees and started to cry again.
"What happened? You can tell mommy what happened."
"She said I was a bad gymnast. And-and.."
"And what? Just tell me. Let it out sweetheart."
"She pushed me. It really hurt. This is so embarrassing." I cried.
"So she's being a bully? Should I go to the gym and speak to Coach about-"
"NO! You can't mommy, you can't." Mommy's face looked shocked.
"Why can't I? Is there something that you're forgetting to tell me little lady?!" I looked at mommy and she looked back at me. She was very serious and rubbed my back.
"If there's something you need to tell me. You can tell me now, mommy won't get upset with you if you did nothing wrong."
"Coach knows. But it's not like she does anything. She just says I need to toughen up a bit. I'd rather not go mommy." Mommy looked extremely angry.
"You're 6 years old, what is she talking about?!"
"Please don't get angry mommy." Mommy's face softened as she saw how upset I was.
"Sorry boo boo."
"Mommy it isn't fair to you!"
"What isn't?"
"You paid all of that money for me to go to camp and-"
"Oh sweetheart, don't worry about that okay? If you feel this uncomfortable you don't have to go tomorrow."
"I can go again on Monday mommy?"
"Of course."
*******
2 weeks later
I felt more happy and comfortable going to gym because Angela stopped bullying me. Mommy told me to ignore her and be kind to her instead of crying and it helped. I think when she saw that I didn't cry it made her stop. Now she talks to me and stuff but I'm not really her friend. I'm just being nice like Mommy said.
"Do you want to come over to my house?" Angela asked.
"I have to ask my mommy first." I don't wanna go to her house. I hope mommy says no or something.
"Okay. Tell her to call my mommy." I looked at the paper and put it in my bag so I could continue to change into regular clothes. Kylie looked at me and she could tell that I didn't want to go. Angela finally left and Kylie sat next to me.
"Do you want to come over to my house instead?!" I nodded and she gave me a hug.
"I'll ask my mom if you could come over."
"Thanks, I guess." I said bye to her and then walked outside to see Aunty Amanda.
"What are you doing here?"
"Don't worry about that, come with me honey bunch were going some where." I was confused as I held her hand to cross the street. I hope this isn't for anything bad. I've had enough bad today already!