Bella Gets Ready For Christmas

"Bella I want you to go practice your guitar. I haven't seen you touch that thing in a long time."
"I practiced the other day in music! Remember?" I said trying to remind my mom that I actually use my guitar.
"I need you to practice some more." She put a plate of sausages and eggs in front of me.
"Go get some bread or a bagel."
"Okay, but why do I have to practice so much? I wanna play with my iPad."
"I want you to practice your guitar because Tucker and some of his friends are coming over so I want you to play a song."
"Silent Night?"
"Something different my love."
"I'll play jingle bells."
"Okay." I ate while talking to Noah about some school things and Mommy watched. The doorbell rang and I was a bit confused.
"It's only like 10:40. Who's that?" Noah said.
"Stay here. Let me check." She went and opened the door.
"Hey Amanda! Kids, Amanda is here." I waved while drinking some juice.
"Hey Guys! I happened to be in the neighborhood and I had some presents for you guys." My mom rolled her eyes and took them.
"Thank you! Aunty Amanda, I wanna show you my room!!" I said while washing my plate.
"Bella washes plates now? Look at this little worker."
"I taught her how the other day. She said she wanted to help out a little."
"I see what you're doing."
"Gotta teach 'em while they're young, so it becomes a habit that they'll instantaneously do." I put the plate on the drying rack and went to Amanda.
"Let us show you around." We walked her upstairs to the living room where our Christmas tree was by all of the new furniture and our new tv.
"This is a nice spacious living room. Love this color." I held Mommy's hand as we went up to where the guest room and Noah's room was.
"This is Noah's room. Kinda of the same except for the fact that he's grown out of most of his toys and prefers fornite over nearly everything."
"And that's the guest room." I said. It was a very pretty color and I liked it.
"This is cute." Then we went upstairs to Mommy's room and she liked it a lot. We went to my room and she looked at some of my things.
"This is such a girls room. Got your little comfy area, a desk for your work, and toys. Really nice with this cute mint color."
******
Christmas Photoshoot (Olivia's Perspective)
Today we were doing a photoshoot again just for the sake of memories. These photos were going to be private as I had already taken some photos for Christmas cards. I had decided to do this because I realized one, my kids are growing up super fast and I need to capture these moments, two, I have so many photos of Noah in our photo album and not as much of Bella. Which makes sense, I adopted her when she was five. I was just trying to make things as fair as possible.
"Beautiful shot." The photographer said as I put my arms around Bella.
"Mommy, can we eat after?"
"Yes my love, a few more pictures though okay?" She nodded and smiled for the camera, we did some more shots doing butterfly kisses looking into each other's eyes and smiling all that jazz.
"Can I do some pictures of me leaping?" I nodded and went to go help her change into a Leo.
"You look so cute!"
"Am I wearing shorts? I don't feel comfortable not wearing any."
"Of course." I handed them to her and she slid them on. She walked back in front of the camera and did several different moves.
"She'd make an amazing model."
"I've heard that several times. I just don't have the time for that and she isn't really interested you know? She'd rather play with her toys and watch tv like a normal kid then be outside on a set taking pictures. Almost everything with this girl is mood dependent." I drank my coffee and watched as my daughter giggled.
"Mommy, this is really fun! But I'm tired now." I laughed because it proved what I had just stated.
"We're going home soon okay?"
********
Living Room
Bella insisted that we add more ornaments to the Christmas tree on this chilly day.
"I made some ornaments Mom," she handed me them and they were cute. She drew pictures of us.
"That's nice lovey."
"Let's put them up! Let's put them up!"
"How about we put them up later?"
"Okay!" She took a candy cane off the tree and ate it. She smiled as she accidentally broke it.
"You look really happy."
"Because I am. I'm really, really happy." We moved to the couch, accompanied by Noah and we all just sat there talking. Bella asked numerous questions. Some made us laugh, and some left us confused.
"Noah it's your turn to ask a question."
"Why do you always drink coffee?"
"It gives me energy to play with you guys and go to work and do my work in the best way I could."
"Why can't I drink coffee?" Bella questioned.
"Coffee isn't for growing girls and boys. It stunts your growth."
"Huh?"
"You won't grow up to be very tall if you drink coffee."
"So when can I start drinking it?"
"When you stop growing."
"Bruh." Noah said.
"Can we do the dance again Noah?" They started doing the fortnite dance and I was confused.
"What was that?"
"A dance." I got a call from Tucker asking about Christmas plans.
"Well, we're doing it here of course. Yeah... Mhm." Bella looked at me with a sense of curiosity.
"Doing what?" She asked when I got off the phone.
"Christmas."
"Oh." Fin called me and it was urgent.
"Alright, let me call Lucy. Okay. Bye."
"Leaving already?"
"Sorry honey."
"If you have to go to work now will you even be home for Christmas?"