Bella's Newfound Anger

Aunty Amanda took me to McDonald's for dinner. I was super angry still, and I made sure she knew it.
"No!"
"Bella, What has gotten into you?!" She got down on her knee and looked me in the eye.
"I'm talking to you, answer me." I looked away and Aunty Amanda got back up.
"This is how it's going to be? You never act this way with me." I didn't respond again and she said,
"We're going to have a talk once we get to your house. Go sit over there."
"No."
"Bella, this isn't funny go and sit over there this instant young lady!"
No!"
*****
Early Bedtime
Lucy and Aunty Amanda sent me to bed early because I was being bad. It was my punishment. They also told my mommy but I barely cared. Mommy wasn't going to be home for bedtime tonight, so it's not like she could punish me too.
"Jammies on, let's go."
"I heard you! Get out of my room!"
"Do not yell at me young lady."
"Get. OUT!" I pushed Amanda and she went back near the door.
"Bella, Bella...Go sit on the beanbag. Now." I sat on my bed on and looked at her. I'm too old for a timeout.
"I'm not listening to you." She put her hands on her hips.
"Really now?"
"Lalala." Lucy came in and she was shocked.
"I'm so sorry. She is never like this. Bella apologize."
"I'm not listening to you either."
"I think it's time to call Liv." I sat there quietly as the phone rang.
"Amanda."
"Hey Liv, sorry to bother you but I need you to have a talk with someone."
"Who?"
"Bella, she's been very defiant and she's been talking back. She even pushed me."
"Really? And I just picked up her birthday present. Where is she?"
"Right here." She put the phone on the bed in my direction and Mommy was cross with me.
"Look at me." I stared down at the carpet and played with it.
"Why are you being disrespectful?"
"I'm not listening to you either." I hung up and sat on my beanbag.
*****
Bella's Bedroom (Olivia's Perspective)
It was a shame. I wanted to talk to Bella, but I get home after she falls asleep.
"She was really that bad?"
"Yes, believe me I was surprised when I saw it also. Bella is almost never defiant and what she did was just so unlike her. She's usually calm and goes with the flow. I think she's upset about that happened in the precinct today."
"Oh yeah, she wanted to see me and I had to say no because I was dealing with Maria." I rubbed her back as she moved in her sleep.
"I'm not listening." Bella said.
"She's talking in her sleep again." I gave her a kiss on the cheek and rubbed her forehead.
"I'll deal with her in the morning. I really don't want to have to punish her right before her birthday. Maybe a good talking to will do."
"I hope it does. She'll tell you why she's angry, she really trusts you. If she didn't tell me or Amanda she's likely to tell you." Bella whimpered.
"Is she okay?"
"She's having a bad dream."
"I hate to leave, but I have to go."
"Oh no it's okay, go home and rest. I got it from here." I gave her a side hug and then continued to sit next to Bella's bed.
"Mmmm." She mumbled.
"You're okay sweet pea." I turned off her lamp and laid down on her bed with her. I knew that this would probably create a bad habit but I couldn't help it. She's been through so much, all I want to do is just comfort her for a little. Bella turned over and put her arm around me.
"Mommy.."
"Go to sleep baby. Sleep."
*****
Living Room (Olivia's Perspective)
"What do you think we're going to talk about?"
"My behavior."
"That's correct. Why are we talking about that?"
"Because I was rude to everyone and I pushed Aunty Amanda."
"What did I say about pushing people?"
"Not to." Bella started to cry and I was confused.
"Why are you crying?" She put her head in her lap and didn't reply.
"Because I'm sad."
"Why are you sad?"
"I was only mean because you made me mad and sad."
"Because I said you couldn't see me at work?"
"Yes! I just wanted to see you."
"Bella, you couldn't be at the precinct at that time. Maria was there, and I didn't think it would be safe for you to be there."
"Oh, her."
"Yes her. Bella, Mommy wasn't saying that to be rude to you or mean to you in anyway."
"But why didn't someone take her away a long time ago?"
"Mommy tried."
"Is there something else that you're angry about?"
"No."
"Okay, let's talk about Aunty Amanda."
"I'm sorry."
"I don't need to hear the sorry, she does. I want you to write her a handwritten apology before we leave this house today. Understood?"
"Yes Mommy."
"Go get paper and let's get cracking. Wipe your face."
******
Gym (Bella's Perspective)
I changed so I could go meet Lucy and Noah who were outside.
"Hi Noah, Hi Lucy." They waved and Lucy gave me my jacket to put on.
"What's for dinner, I'm hungry."
"How about Mac and cheese?"
"Okay. With nuggets?"
"If you didn't eat them all already." I laughed and held her hand.
"So we have nice Bella today?"
"Yeah, I'm going to be a nice Bella."
"Lucy is it true that we're going to move tomorrow?"
"Is it true? Who told you that?"
"Mom."
"It is true. By the time you come home from school everything will be mostly gone. I heard that you guys rooms are already set up."
"For real?"
"That's what I heard."
"So when we come home, we go straight to the new house?"
"I believe so."
"That would be super duper cool Lucy!"
"But actually we do have to clean up the house a bit. Liv and I will try to finish quickly."
"Yay! I get to sleep in my new bed tomorrow!" Im so excited to sleep in my new bedroom tomorrow! I can't wait to live in our new house!