Bella Comes Home

Girl Talk
After evening activities and a whole bunch a food and snacks we all had a girl talk.
"Our Time together at Camp Blue Bay is coming to an end." Blueberry said dramatically.
"Aww, tater sauce." Samantha said.
"We're going to spend our last night together in the most fun way possible!"
"How?!" All of a sudden the lights turned off!
"OMG IS THAT CASSIE?!" All of the girls screamed and ducked.
"I WANT COOKIES! THIN MINT COOKIES!"
"At least Cassie has good taste." Kylie said.
"THIS ISN'T THE TIME KYLIE!" She laughed and same people were actually crying! After a while the lights turned on and Lemonade came in with thin mint cookies.
"Sorry about that guys,"
"Did Cassie hurt you?!" Someone asked worriedly.
"Cassie isn't real!" Samantha said while laughing her head off.
"Hey don't ruin it for them!" I looked at my friends and they were either shocked or confused. To be very honest I believed in Cassie quite a bit so what am I supposed to do?
"Well, now that that's over we should do what we talked about!" We went and took out the bracelets and gave on to each other.
"Now we'll remember each other forever!" We did a group hug and we got into our beds. I felt sad that I wasn't going to see some of my friends but I want happy to go home and be with my Mommy and brother.
"Night guys."
*************
Bus Stop
"Mommy! Noah!" I ran to Mommy and she picked me up.
"Hey sweetheart! You're so tan, oh my goodness." My mom held me as she talked to Kylie's Mom. Funny thing is, her mom was holding her too.
"Bella!" Penelope said. My mom put me down and I gave her a hug.
"I told my Mom about how we live in the same area, and she said she wants to meet you and Kylie's Mom."
"Mommy, this is my friend Penelope!"
"Nice to meet you Penelope."
"Nice to meet you too."
"Look see, my mom is coming!" Our parents talked and they seemed to really like each other!
"So can we please hang out Mommy?" I tugged her arm and she smiled.
"We're going on vacation soon, so how about we arrange something a week or two afterwards?"
"Of course." Mrs. Bleaker said.
"I have to go meet up with my husband for a business meeting, shall we text later?"
"Of course! Bye."
"Can we go home now?"
"No, can we go get food?"
"How about we do both?!" Mrs. Ashcroft said.
***********
Mommy's Room (Saturday)
"Morning." I said to Mommy.
"Morning baby. Sleep well?"
"Yeah." I sat down next to her as she read her book and watched.
"Hey Mommy,"
"Hey Bella. What's up?"
"Can I talk to you about something that happened at camp?"
"Mhm." She kept reading her book and put her arm around me.
"At camp they asked some questions, and I felt a bit uncomfortable."
"Like what?"
"They said what was your worst day ever, and you know what that was."
"Aww baby."
"That's always my worst moment no matter what." My mom kept telling me stuff but I wasn't paying attention.
"Bella?"
"Huh?"
"Were you even listening?" I shook my head and she sighed with a laugh.
"Who were you thinking about?"
"No one! Just myself!" We both laughed and looked out the window.
"We should go outside today, it's beautiful outside."
"I don't know if I wanna go outside because you and Mrs. Ashcroft locked us out yesterday!"
Flashback
"Go outside and play."
"How are we supposed to play? This isn't a park Mommy!"
"Use your imagination and play."
"Mama!" They pushed us outside playfully and literally locked us out!
"Well, what do you wanna talk about? Since they locked us out and all."
"Let's talk about camp. We had so much fun kayaking! Too bad you got sick."
"Yeah, too bad.." I liked my popsicle and looked at the floor.
"Bella, you're getting all sad again, are you okay?"
"I'm good." I smiled and stomped on an ant.
"If I see you sad again one more time, I'm telling your Mom."
End Of Flashback
"Bella did I lose you again?"
******
The Squad Room (Olivia's Perspective)
A slightly small figure walked into the squad room and brightened up the faces of even the most grumpiest people.
"I bought you guys donuts with my own personal money!" She handed them to me while smiling and everyone laughed.
"That's so kind of you, thank you honey." Lucy waved and I waved back.
"Just call me when you need a break." We both laughed and Bella tilted her head, confused by our exchange.
"I will. Tell Noah I said hi."
"Will do!" She gave Bella her backpack and left. Bella started playing with Fin as I inspected her bag.
"Bella, how about you go into my office for a bit?"
"Okay Mom, I'll wait for you in there!" I smiled as she took her backpack and sat in my chair.
"She's the kind of energy you need on a day like this."
"Right." Fin and Carisi went to go talk to the vic and I got to relax with Bella for a bit.
"What are those?"
"These are the bracelets my friends gave me. So that we always remember each other."
"That's great. They look super cool. How come you never really talk about camp with me. Usually kids would talk about it, but you've been so quiet about it."
"What do you want me to tell you?"
"Something. So I know you had a good time." She smiled and me and nibbled on my bagel.
"We cooked pizza, it came out really nice. You would've been really proud of me."
"What kind of pizza."
"Chicken and peppers, someone put pineapples on theirs. That's so nasty, don't you think?"
"Well, to each his own."
"What does that mean?"
"People are allowed to like whatever they want."
"But not pineapples on pizza Mommy. That's just plain nasty." She uttered with a sassy attitude.
"You are my own little television show. Bella And Her Sassy Attitude episode 200."
"You know what?! I'm going to make my own show!" She grabbed some crayons and started making a "script".
"I'm gonna give you some lines and you have to say them, okay?"
"Alright boss."
********
The Beach (Bella's Perspective)
I did a cartwheel with Noah and he fell over. I laughed at him for a minute and then went over to him.
"Are you okay?!"
"I'm fine. Let's go swim." I put on my goggles and we went into the water.
"It's so cold but so refreshing."
"Yeah, Where's Mommy?"
"Talking to Tucker."
"Oh."
"I don't like it when Tucker is around sometimes either."
"Really?"
"Yeah, sometimes is rather it be just the three of us. But I'm just a kid, what can I do? Plus, we're going to Florida on Sunday so we'll have Mom's attention for two whole weeks." I nodded in agreement and got out of the water.
"I'm going to go get a soda. Wanna come?"
"Okay Noah!" I held his hand and went over to the cooler with him.
"Which one do you want?"
"Fanta please!" He gave one to me and I sat next to Mommy.
"Are you done with swimming?"
"No, I don't think so. But I wanna sit next to you."
"Aww."
"Bubbs, let's play numbers!"
"Aww I lost!" Then Tucker and Mommy kissed each other.
"Stop being gross!"
*********
Saturday Night (Olivia's Perspective)
I put the kiddos suitcases near the door to make everyone's life easier. Then I went to the basement where Noah was playing video games.
"Time for bed."
"Okay."
"Give me a hug and a kiss." He gave me a hug and I planted a kiss on his head.
"Night Mom."
"Night honey, sleep well! I love you so much."
"Love you too!" I went upstairs to my floor and went into Bella's room.
"Time to go to sleep." I took the book from her hand and Chase licked me.
"Woof!"
"I'm really tired." Chase sat next to Bella protectively as I tucked her in.
"Sleep well, we have a big day tomorrow." I have her a kiss and Chase, a scratch. She mumbled and held her penguin close.
"Night." I turned off the light and Bella started snoring quietly, the way she does when she's extremely tired. And then there was me. I took a quick shower and hopped onto my bed. I sat there with thoughts lingering and imagining relaxation time with my kids. Maybe just maybe, the trip will give me a chance to understand both of my kids better. I can get to understand more about my son. And then, sit down and get a makeover with my fabulous daughter. I couldn't ask for anything better. And with that on my mind I peacefully went to sleep.

A/N: My apologies, ya girl was sick 😷