Olivia's Efforts To Protect Bella

"So tell me why there are pictures of Lieutenant Bensons daughter here."
"It was just for a project."
"Heh, a project. You better start telling the truth, you're making this worse for yourself."
"Am I under arrest?"
"No."
"And since that is the case, I'm leaving."
*****
My Kitchen (Olivia's Perspective)
Bella's calmed down to a point where  she's manageable. She's not smiling much but she isn't getting angry much. Basically this weird in between stage, at least she's happy enough to snuggle with me, let's just say that it took some time....
"Eat your dinner sweet pea." She picked at it lightly and pouted.
"I love this dinner mommy!" Noah stuffed his face with vegetables and smiled.
"Thanks. Bella, try the veggies you'll love them." I went and sat next to her.
"Look mommy's gonna feed you like a little baby."
"I'm no baby." She smiled and put her thumb in her mouth.
"Open up!"
"Bella's a baby now!"
"Look at baby Bella! She's so cute." I pinched her cheeks and it made her giggle that cute little giggle that I love.
"I'm not a baby even!"
"Aww Look Noah's she's trying to speak."
"What is she saying mommy?"
"Who knows?!"
*****
"Bella you're supposed to be in bed." She climbed into my bed and went under the covers. She looked at me and I looked back at her with a sense of authority.
"Can I just snuggle with you?" I stared deeply into those green eyes and I couldn't just say no. I felt slightly guilty because I spent a lot of time with Noah tonight helping him with a little project that I barely got the chance to snuggle with her.
"Alright. Only for a little while. Relax, put your head down." She became less tense as I started to talk to her about life.
"Life isn't always fair honey. I know it's hard to understand that right now, but that's why you have to work hard and be the best. So you can help make it fair." I gave her a kiss on the forehead and she looked ready to reply,
"But then what about people who listen but get in trouble?"
"You help prove them innocent."
"That's what cops do!"
"Yep, that's what I do."
"Mommy, people think that you're the best."
"Really? Who said that?"
"Isaiah."
"Oh, he saw when I-"
"Yeah."
"Sorry about that honey, I've been meaning to tell you sorry. I know it must've made you uncomfortable, and people could've asked so many questions."
"Some people were talking about it, but I wasn't asked questions so I was okay."
"That's good. Right?"
"Yeah."
*******
Interrogation Room
"Okay, okay! I'll explain! Just stop!"
"I'm waiting."
"I was hired to do this, okay?"
"By who?" I swear if Dashon has something to do with this.
"Maria Frazier." What in the hell?!!
"Give me an address!"
"Liv!" Fin had to pull me back before I did something I shouldn't have.
"Take a break Liv." I left slamming the door and set my head down on my desk.
"I can't do this anymore!"
"Liv, what's wrong?!"
"I can't do this anymore alright! I just want my kids to be safe and happy! I'm a cop and I'm a mother, I know I can't have peace at this job, but is it so hard to ask for peace at home. Peace for my lovely children! They don't deserve what's happened to them!"
"Liv, I know it's hard but you have to stay strong. You need to stay strong for Bella and Noah, you need to stay strong so you can fight this. We'll be here with you every single step of the way. Trust me on that. We're praying for you Liv."
"Sorry I just-"
"What is it?"
"Don't worry about it okay?! I need to go home, I need to see my children."
"Don't you at least want to know why Bella's biological mother is doing this?" That's true. I got up and went back by the glass so I could listen in.
"She's this really rich girl on the Upper East Side. Well, I don't think she's rich it's more that husband of her's. He paid me a good deal to get some pictures of the girl."
"For what reason?!"
"H-he never gave a reason! He just asked me to take them and threw some money at me. I'm just trying to get through the day! I have a wife and 4 kids to feed." Ron started to cry and the tears looked insanely real and genuine.
"I didn't mean any harm! I swear I didn't mean to do anything wrong. I'm just trying to keep a roof over my family's head."
"You're not going to jail. We just need as much information as possible."
"If you help us, we'll help you." He nodded quietly and wiped his face.
"Why did Maria ask you to get pictures of Lieutenant Bensons daughter?"
"I told you I didn't have an explanation for that."
"Are you sure you didn't over hear something, you didn't see something, anything like that?"
"It wouldn't matter."
"It would actually." Amanda sat back down and I kept watching as I feared to find out the reason for why he was taking pictures of my kid.
"One time I overheard the husband talking about a Bella and a Dashon, and something about how Olivia doesn't deserve to have her. Maybe they were planning something. I don't know."
"Liv are you okay?!"
"I'm fine, let's just keep listening." I judged my head towards the window and sighed.
***
Tuesday Morning
"Noah is your hair brushed?"
"Yeah!" He threw his paper plate away and Bella was still munching her waffles.
"Bella eat quickly, I have to do something with your hair."
"Okay. Noah, we have to do the thing after school remember?"
"Oh yeah, my friend gave me the rest of the stuff for it it's gonna be so cool."
"I want to do purple! You're gonna do blue or something like that right?"
"Yeah."
"Mommy, I'm ready to do my hair!" She skipped to the bathroom and took out the brush and hairspray for me as always.
"Noah, get your bag and put on your shoes. After I finish doing her hair we're leaving. Turn off the lights for me also sweet boy." He nodded and I walked over to the bathroom.
"See Mommy I took it out!"
"Good job. Okay what do you want? Do you want it up or do you want me to braid it down?"
"Braid it down Mama!" Recently Bella has been calling me Mama every now and then and I find it really cute.
"So Bella, would you rather call me Mama or Mommy?"
"I don't know. I like saying both!"
"Hey sweet pea, mommy wants to have a little talk with you, is that okay with you?"
"Sure! Is it about getting a doggy because I love doggies!"
"Sadly, It isn't."
"Aww, I love puppies!"
"I know you do. Bella ,do you remember how mommy was outside your school with a car?"
"Yeah,"
"Today there's going to be some police cars outside of your school. I'm telling you now so your don't have to be scared or uncomfortable when you see them okay my love?"
"Yes mommy."
"Do you have any questions?"
"Why do they have to be there?"
"To keep you and others safe... Don't worry too much okay?" Of course she's going to worry. What is wrong with me?
"I won't, I don't want to worry because I have to play with Noah and his friends today. When you're worried or sad you can't have fun." She said while making gestures with her hands.
"That's true." I finished my second braid and added a bow to her hair.
"Mommy, it's 7:30!" Noah shrieked. Bella and I looked shocked and then rushed to get ready with laughter.
******
Residence Of Jacob Green (UES)
"Good afternoon, I'm Lieutenant Benson and this is Detective Tutuola from Special Victims Unit. We're looking for a Maria Frazier?"
"That's my wife. Maria! There are people here who want to speak to you!"
"Coming!"
"Please come in and sit down." The house was pretty nice, well furnished and all but I was really looking forward to meet this María.
"Oh, good afternoon." She waved nervously and sat down.
"Let me guess, you're Olivia Benson, and you're Fin Tutuola." Oh my goodness.