Bella's First Flight

"Mommy, what's this?"
"It's scanning, they have to make sure you have nothing dangerous on you."
I took off my shoes and put my bag and electronics in separate bins. I went through a metal detector and they said I was clear.
"Alright put your stuff on quickly." I put on my sneakers and put my iPad in my bag.
"All ready."
"Alright. Let's go find our gate and then get some food."
"Gate?"
"It's where were going to wait until the plane is ready."
"Oh." I sat down on the chair and I closed my eyes.
"Hey, don't go to sleep." She said.
"But I'm tired." I whined and closed my eyes.
"Bell, don't go to sleep." I opened my eyes and she was looking directly at me.
"Tucker is going with Noah to get some breakfast. What do you want?"
"A sandwich, and some apple juice."
"What kind of sandwich?" I closed my eyes and she kept talking.
********
The Airplane
I woke up and I was on the plane. We weren't in the sky yet and I was glad I didn't miss the blast off.
"How did I get here?"
"Tucker carried you, I didn't know you were that tired." I looked out the window and the pilot said the plane was 3rd in line to take off. I held my Mommy's hand as we took off. It started off slow, and then we went really fast! It made my stomach tickle like whenever you go on a rollercoaster! It was so cool! But then my ears hurt. Thats why she gave me gum! I chewed and chewed but I still felt some air in my ear.
"Keep chewing." She mouthed.
"Mom, how long are we gonna be in here?"
"6 hours, and then we're going on another plane for about 5 more hours."
"So what are we eating for lunch Mama?"
"They'll give us some food later."
"I want Chase. I'm worried about him."
"Chase is in good hands, I promise." I looked out the window and shrugged. Then I decided to look for a movie on the screen. I chose the Teen Titans one! It was a very silly movie. Mommy was sleeping and her mouth was open. It was funny. I laid down on her and she put her arms around me without even opening her eyes!
*********
Los Angeles (Olivia's Perspective)
"Bella, sit. Here." I pointed and she sat down next to me.
"I was looking at the planes."
"I want you to stay near me, it's getting busy babe." Tucker and Noah were out getting some food and it was just Bella and I and all our luggage.
"I'm bored, can I eat some sweets?" I shook my head and she pouted.
"Bella, don't start." She put her hood over her head and turned on her iPad.
"You're not fair." She said while putting on her headphones.
"Life isn't fair, get used to it." She rolled her eyes and kept playing.
"Hey!" Tucker was back and he could tell the seriousness of the situation.
"What's wrong?"
"Bella here, is catching an attitude with me. Come with me young lady." I got up and went to a corner.
"Now." She stomped over and looked over at me.
"Try that again." She walked away and came back.
"That's much better. Now, don't you dare roll your eyes at me just because I said you couldn't have some candy. You were well aware that Tucker was coming back with food."
"But you said I could!"
"But is now the right time?" She didn't answer and scratched her leg.
"Is now the right time?"
"No."
"Alright, so get rid of this attitude and go eat something." She walked back over and I shook my head. This one was certainly going to be a handful as a teenager.
*********
Honolulu, Hawaii (Bella's Perspective)
It was actually bright outside and it was annoying me. I was tired and it was still bright as heck here. But the palm trees were really pretty.
"We're here!" I pulled the smaller suitcase and we went to go get the rest of our stuff. Then we took a taxi.
"It's pretty. Look at the flowers Tucker." I only said that because he was sitting next to me. Plus, it doesn't make sense to be angry with him for no reason.
"They're really pretty."
"I'm really tired."
"You can rest your head on my shoulder." I rested my head on his shoulder and my mother turned around and smiled at me.
"We're almost there." I looked and saw the hotel in the distance. There were also pools and slides!
"That place is pretty." We got out, went and checked in, after that we went to our room that was super cool! So basically, there were two super big beds and there were some snacks on the table. There was a tv and a couch as well. There was also a desk.
"Alright guys, let's settle in and you guys can sleep for a couple of hours." I set my bag down and sat on the chair.
"You have to go shower soon."
"I know. What time is it?"
"12:05."
"Only?!"
"Did you mean local time or the time back home?"
"What time is it back home?!" Noah asked.
"5:05."
"I didn't know that the time was different here!" I exclaimed.
"The farther back you go, the farther back the time goes. So, Hawaii is 5 hours behind."
"That's cool." Noah was in the shower at this point and my mom sat down next to me.
"Mom, do you have the notebook?"
"I do. I have to finish writing in it and then I'll give it to you. Go and shower sweet pea." Noah came out in his fortnite pjs and I laughed at him.
"You look funny."
"And you look funny in your hello kitty onesie."
"Hey! You can wear hello kitty at any age." I got up and my mom tapped my butt playfully.
"I said go shower."
"Alright, Alright."
*******
Dinner (Olivia's Perspective)
"There was so much to choose from." Bella noted. She had a variety of foods on her plate and was giggling.
"Remember what I told you. Take what you can finish, it isn't good to waste food."
"Yes Mom."
"So what are we going to do later? Well, tomorrow."
"Go to the beach, find something else to do." I said to Tucker.
"May I go to the girls club? It looks fun."
"I wanna play some basketball."
"Well, guess that's figured out. While you kids are gone Tucker and I will be relaxing and spending time together." Then Tucker and I started discussing things.
"Excuse me, Mom?"
"Yes babe?"
"Can I go to the arcade after dinner?"
"May I go too? I wanna play Pac-Man!" My kids kept begging and I looked at Tucker to see if he wanted to go.
"I have some calls to make. Take the kids to the arcade, I'll meet up with you guys later." My daughter hugged me and my heart melted.
"Are you done?" She nodded and looked at me.
"You sure you don't want more?" She nodded again and I laughed.
"I'm super full!" We cleaned up and then we went to the arcade.
*********
Arcade (Bella's Perspective)
I looked around for a game to play and I saw this boy that looked like me playing one of those whack-a-mole games. It was a two person one and it looked like her needed some help.
"Hey, do you want help?"
"Yeah, I suck at this game." I took the other thing, I think it's called a mallet, and started to whack.
"Woah, that's my highest score! Thanks!" He gave me a high five and I smiled.
"What's your name by the way?"
"Bella, what's yours?"
"Elijah."
"Nice."
"Your name is pretty."
"Thanks, wanna play another round?"
"Sure....Bella." His face got red and I guessed it was because I had the mallet thing in my hand and the machine kept asking if we were gonna play again.