Bella And Noah's Issues

Breakfast (Tuesday)
I took two biscuits, some scrambled eggs, and exactly one piece of bacon. Oh, I took many sausages too! The food was yummy and it helped me forget about my bad dream.
"So Bella..." Penelope said quietly.
"Yeah?"
"What are you hiding from us? Why won't you tell us?" Why do they keep asking me about it?
"I'm not allowed to talk about it. Can you guys please stop asking about it?" I said sadly. My friends would never understand how serious certain secrets are, to the point where I can't tell them.
"Why aren't you allowed to talk about this secret?"
"Because my mom said so." My friends looked at me quietly and sighed.
"I'm sorry we asked, we just wanted to know why you were sad."
"It's okay."
*************
Camp Peconic Dunes (Noah's Perspective)
"I heard about you and Bella."
"Oh, you too?"
"She's really upset about it you know."
"I had to tell her the truth, lying to her wouldn't have been any better." I said while eating my lunch.
"But now she's telling people stuff and I had to ask you if it's true."
"What?"
"Do you like Bella?"
"No, what did she say?!"
"She said that you liked her but you rejected her anyways."
"That isn't true." I said defensively.
"I know Noah. I know you'd never like her. She's so crazy."
"Noah, were gonna get her back." Jonah said to Bret and I.
"Don't worry dude, we're not gonna let her ruin your name like this."
"I got the perfect idea."
"Is it one that we won't get in trouble for?"
"Yeah, Jonah and I will talk to her."
"But then if I don't come it makes me look like a loser."
"That's true..."
"Then we'll all talk to the girls. What could possibly go wrong?"
"Yeah, it's not like they're gonna attack us or anything. Hopefully."
********
Cooking (Bella's Perspective)
My friends and I agreed that we wouldn't talk about that anymore and it made me feel better. I'm a lot happier when I'm not thinking about that stuff anyways.
"I hope this pizza turns out good."
"I'm putting pepperoni on my pizza, it's the best."
"I'm putting chicken and green peppers, I love those on a pizza."
"I wish I could put pineapple!" Kayleigh joked.
"Eww that's gross."
"Pineapple on pizza is really nasty, and that's scientifically proven!"
"By what scientist?!" Rayleigh asked.
"Me. I am that scientist!" The counselor took our plates with our pizzas and went to the kitchen so that they could be cooked.
"I'm burning up!" Anne said loudly.
"Me too!" Lena said while fanning herself.
"I'm actually sweating and I don't like it." We laughed at her and Brownie came by.
"How about we go swimming in the lake while we wait on our pizzas?"
"Yay!"
********
Home (Olivia's Perspective)
Lucy had come by to clean the place while I was gone and I was now getting home from the courthouse. I was tired and starving, and I had no motivation, considering the kids were gone, to do anything else for the rest of the day. I sautéed some chicken and vegetables and ate it slowly. I couldn't wait for it to be Thursday so I could pick Noah up and have a reason to not sleep in.
"Two more days." But then there was Bella, and that was three more days. My little princess. My relatable little princess.
"After a long week of just learning I just want to go to sleep and never wake up. Don't you want to do the same Mommy?"
I chuckled and put my plate in the dishwasher. I decided to go write in the notebook that Bella and I share. I could ask her about the piece of paper I found without causing too much conflict. Hopefully.
My Letter
I hope camp was an amazing experience for you! I can't wait to talk to you about it! But, I have something to ask you as well. I was cleaning your room the other day and I found a note on your floor saying that you and Kylie aren't going to tell your parents about something. I'm not accusing you of anything, but I'm hoping that if you did something you weren't supposed to you'd fess up. It's okay to have secrets, but some aren't worth keeping, we've talked about that. On a less serious note, I got you the most cutest dress at the store the other day. You're going to love it!
Xoxoxo,
Mommy
I closed the notebook and left it on her bed. I'm hoping that it's just a careless little secret. The kind you'd keep from your parents until you're an adult and it can't come back to bite you.
*******
The Lake (Bella's Perspective)
"Alright guys, you can swim for about 45 minutes and then you guys can have your pizzas." Most of us girls took off our shorts or whatever we were wearing and ran into the water kinda.
"Okay, I'm not running anymore. It's way too cold." Kylie said while shivering.
"I don't even understand why you guys were running in the first place." Penelope snickered and splashed Kylie with water.
"I'm gonna get you for that!" She said in an slightly angry tone.
"Why do you sound so angry? It was just a joke."
"Well I don't like your stupid joke!" She got out of the water angrily, splashing everyone in her way and went to go sit behind a tree. We were all super quiet and looked at each other. Penelope broke the quiet saying,
"I didn't mean to make her angry, it was just a joke."
"And she thought it was a stupid one." Lena said while laughing.
"This isn't funny!" Penelope pushed Lena really hard and Lena's face got red in a way that I never saw it get red before.
"Guys, stop it!" I shouted.
"Stop it guys!" Anne, the Twins, and I had to pull them off of each other before one of them got seriously hurt.
"All of you girls come over here, right now!" Blueberry yelled. She was livid, and that means super-duper extremely angry. Or at least that's what Mommy told me.
"Start moving this instant!" Lena and Penelope finally stopped trying to kill each other or something and everyone in our Cooking Chefs Group watched as we all walked out of the water to Blueberry. Lena and P looked down at the floor as Blueberry stood there thinking of exactly how she should scold us and exactly what our punishment should be.
"You girls are going back to the cabin to change, no more swimming for the day."
"But we didn't do anything." Anne said truthfully.
"That doesn't matter, you guys were still part of the conflict. You all are gonna go change and meet with Cinnamon, you guys aren't going to have your pizzas until you guys hash it out."
"But, I didn't even-"
"No talking back Bella, let's go and change." This was so unfair! I wasn't even the one that started it or fought anyone!
"You guys all have to take one for the team." I rolled my eyes as we walked into the cabin and sluggishly changed into regular clothing.