My Bella Pt.2

"You love drawing huh?"
"Yes, it's my favorite." I colored in the train and ate my goldfish.
"Can you draw the thoughts you've been having?"
"I can." I started to draw my body, and the mans body.
"Do I have to draw his-"
"No-no it's okay you don't have to."
"Thank you. I didn't want to." I drew the room and the other guys behind him also.
"This is it mommy." She look at it seriously and turned it over.
"Ready to talk about it?"
"Yeah. Can I tell you somethin?"
"What?"
"I never asked anyone this or even told but.."
"What? You can tell me anything."
"Im going to write it Mom." I wrote it on the back of the paper. Mommy squinted to read because my handwriting is terrible.
"No, not at all!"
"But why?"
"That's just how your body reacts to it. But you know in your heart that you didn't want that."
"But why?"
"Well talk about it more when you're a lot older."
"Everything is for when I'm older! I can't wait until I'm like 8!"
"Even when you're 8 you'll still be my baby. So it doesn't make a difference. But back to what we were talking about, anything else you want to share?"
"No, that's the only thing I could think of. Everything else I've told you already."
"But we can talk about things that you've already told me. No harm in that."
"But mommy."
"What honey?"
"I don't know. Mommy. Mommy!"
"What?!" She picked me up and sat me on her lap.
"Why I always have to talk? Can't I just go hide?"
"Because." She said while pulling back my braids.
"Because it's good for me, I know. Mommy?"
"Yes honey?"
"Am I going to stay with you forever?"
"Hmmm. Do you want to?"
"Yeah, cause you're nice to me. And you helped me."
"Then we'll try to get you to stay forever okay?"
"Okay."
"Ready for bed kiddo?"
"I don't know. What if I have another nightmare?"
"I'll be right here."
"I don't wanna go to sleep yet. I'm hungry."
"You're always hungry! Do you want a bar?"
"No, I want something else."
"What?"
"Cereal!"
"Okay. I'm going to go put Noah to bed and then I'll get you some cereal." Mommy left and went into Noah's room. I should've been in bed already but I wanted something to eat again.
"I fat!" I laughed loudly and grabbed my tummy. I Rolled around in the couch and kept laughing at my self. All of a sudden Mommy was there smiling.
"What's so funny?"
"My tummy." She tickled me over and over until she heard my stomach growl.
"Alright let's get you some cereal, you have school tomorrow." I walked over to the kitchen watching mommy make my cereal. I ate it while laughing and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth.
"Use the bathroom too." My mom said from the kitchen. I left the bathroom and went into my bedroom.
"You ready?"
"Yes, mommy we should get same pajamas." Mommy was wearing sweats and a t-shirt.
"We should!"
"But I like short pajamas, long make you super hot."
"They do not! These sweats my girl, are the comfiest things ever."
"Sweats are gross." Mommy made a shocked face and pretended to pass out.
"What time is it?" She didn't wake up.
"Sweats are the best thing ever even." She woke up so fast.
"It's 8:30." I went under my covers and put my head on my mom's chest.
"Mommy, why little girls have little boobs and big girls have big boobs?"
"Well." My mom chuckled and pulled up the covers.
"When you're a little girl you have little ones because your body isn't really growing. But when your a big girl your body is growing so uh they grow too." Mommy laughed again.
"I'll tell you when you start becoming a big girl, Alright?"
"Okay." I said tiredly. The late thing I remember before the world going black was mommy giving me a kiss.
The Next Morning
"Lets go sweet pea. You're the only one not dressed and ready to go." I got up quickly and took off my clothes.
"Bath?"
"It's too late for one, come let's just put on this dress and some stockings. Isn't it cute?"
"No."
"What's wrong with it?"
"Stocking itch after you wear them for a long time." Mommy pulled out some leggings and a long sleeved shirt.
"Better?" I nodded and put my clothes on.
"Let's go, hurry hurry,"  she picked me up and took me to the bathroom where she brushes my teeth for me.
"No." I said angrily.
"I'm not doing this today, take it or leave it. We're going to be late." I took the bar and stood there.
"March." I left the apartment and went all the way downstairs in front of mommy.
"You not supposed to go in front of mommy." Noah said when they got down.
"Exactly. Let's go."
"I wanna go back to sleep." I was quite angry because I was having a good dream about being a princess.
"I was dreaming about princess." I went into my seat and looked out the window.
"What princess?" Noah said.
"Me as the princess. Mommy wasn't a princess."
"What was mommy?" I laughed and didn't answer.
"Ouu, you made mommy something bad!"
"No! She was queen."
"What was I?"
"You was in dungeon." I stuck my tongue out and ate my bar.
"Bella." My mom said in her strict voice.
"I tell truth. He was in dungeon, no one want him there." I ate my food and laughed. Making Noah angry was fun sometimes.
"You're mean!" I stuck my tongue out again.
"Bella! If you don't cut it out this instant you're going to bed early tonight instead of watching the movie."
"That's okay with me. I like sleeping,"
***
Olivia's Perspective
My Bella is sweet but she tends to have these moments, and I try not to be extremely harsh or anything but it's hard. Especially when I get the backtalk.
"Strike one." Bells looked out the window and smiled.
"There's nothing funny about purposely making your brother upset missy." We were at the school now and she was smiling away.
"I go now!" She tried to run to the building but I grabbed her as quickly as possible.
"Oh no you don't." She laughed and kept tugging.
"Noah lets go sweetheart." He smiled and went into his classroom.
"Bye mommy!" He said while giving me a wave.
"Bye my handsome boy." I took Bella straight into her classroom and pulled her aside.
"Look at me." She looked at me quietly.
"If you misbehave today you will be punished. Do you understand me?" She didn't respond.
"I don't know why you're in a mood but you're not bringing this to class. Do you understand?"
"Yes."
"Yes who?"
"Yes Mommy." I gave her a kiss and a hug and left the room.
**
Noah talked the whole ride home today about how amazing his day was.
"That seems great honey! That's all that you did?"
"Yeah, well that's all I remember! Bella I got you something." He pulled out a putty and gave it to her.
"Thank you." She held it and looked out the window.
"Bella, you okay?"
"Bella wants to go to her room."
"Why does Bella want to go to her room?"
**
Bella went to her room and locked the door.
"Why is Bella sad?"
"Bella is just going through some things. She'll come out eventually, let's watch the movie and give her some privacy."