Cardiff

You were all standing in the TARDIS, the doctor going around telling how much she missed everyone.

"How was everything back home then for you all?" The doctor asked cheerily, her arm around Yaz's waist.

"It was fine. Dad got in contact. We talked. It was good for us both I think" Ryan said.

The doctor nodded her head before Yaz sighed.

"I talked to my parents" she said quietly "about us"

The doctor looked at her, moving so she was holding Yaz closer.

"How did that go?" She asked.

"Okay..." Yaz responded "I mean.. we didn't scream at each other like last time. No one legged it from the house" she smiled lightly "but we talked. Were actually civilised with each other. I don't think my parents are fully on board but...they're coming around. Sonya's been great. I'm thankful for having her right now"

The doctor smiled "well that's good to know. And I'm sure your parents will come around. It's Yaz's mum and dad, they have to be awesome! They are awesome! Everyone's awesome! You know, I once met a guy called awesome...he was a bit full of himself" She rambled on.

Yaz chuckled, planting her lips onto the doctors to shut her up for a moment. Her arms were wrapped around the doctors neck, bringing her closer to her.

"I love you" she said when pulling away.

"I love you more" the doctor smiled.

"I don't think you do" Yaz said.

"But I have two hearts" the doctor replied with a giggle.

Yaz shook her head lightly at her, pulling away.

"Anyways, how was it without us?" Yaz asked.

"I'm assuming you went loads of places without us. Any new planets to tell us about?" Graham asked.

"Or anything else we've missed out on? Tell us the tea" Ryan said.

You and the doctor glanced at each other, as did Missy before you quickly hid yourself behind Missy as you pulled your sleeves down. You didn't need them to know. They all seemed to be doing so much better than you were. You weren't going to bring them down now.

"Missy asked (y/n) on a date" the doctor said quickly.

"What?!" Everyone else in the TARDIS screamed at the same time in shock.

You peeped out from behind Missy, staring at the doctor with your mouth hung open. She seemed completely calm about this and a tad too happy.

"Why didn't you tell me before! Oh my god, a date! Are you two finally going to that dinner?" Yaz asked.

You were still glaring at the doctor while you answered "it's not a date"

"So it is the dinner? Oh wow, how romantic" Yaz smiled, laughing.

You rolled your eyes "friends can go to dinner too you know"

"But you two aren't just friends" Yaz countered.

"That's exactly what I said!" The doctor exclaimed enthusiastically.

"Yes and you know what I said. I said I'd slap that smile right off your face" Missy growled angrily.

"Trust me Missy, you wouldn't be the first" the doctor waved her hand about.

"I still can't believe it. When's the date then?" Ryan asked.

You raised an eyebrow at him "as soon as you lip lock with Yaz's sister. Which I don't think is happening anytime soon so..." you grinned, watching as his face heated up.

"(Y/n)!" Yaz screeched, glaring at you.

Ryan shrugged his shoulders "Well..."

"You better not say another word Ryan" Yaz gave him a cold stare, crossing her arms.

"Anyways..." the doctor smiled "let's go somewhere. Oh, actually, I've got to make a stop first" she said, moving over to the console.

"Oh cool. Where too doc? Some amazing planet, or somewhere in the future. Do we get to see Elvis?" Graham asked, looking exited.

"Umm..." the doctor scrunched up her face "well we can go back in time if you want. How about a few years ago? But um...well I'm not sure you'll see many aliens..."

"Where is this horrifically dull place you're insisting upon taking us?" Missy asked, her Scottish accent showing through as she crossed her arms.

"Why, do you want be at your dinner with your lovely (y/n) instead?" Yaz grinned.

"Nah, we might run into Ryan and your sister snogging in the same restaurant" You countered before Missy could take off in a rage.

She seemed to relax while Yaz grew pissed. But instead of kicking off at you she slapped Ryan's arm.

"Ow! Yaz!" He moved away from her "what did I do?"

"She's my sister! You're my mate...it's wrong! It's like the classic 'oh hey, can you hook me up with your sister' prick thing to do!" Yaz said, crossing her arms.

"Yazmine babe, mind your language" the doctor added, earning a roll of the eyes from Yaz.

"No one else in the entire universe doesn't swear as religiously as you do doctor" Missy sniggered.

"Hey, your sister wanted my number too you know. And anyways, it's only her phone number" he exclaimed.

"Yeah but we all know where that leads to" Graham grinned.

"You as well Graham! Urgh you're all so annoying" Yaz groaned.

"Yeah but you love us" Graham smiled.

"Yeah, we're all a fam remember" Ryan added.

"Yes Ryan, ten points! We're all a fam! And Missy, I'll have you know there are several civilisations across the universe are very mindful of their language. And it creates a better person in all of us if we use kind words. Like all those civilisations. They're some of the nicest people out there" the doctor said happily.

"Oh what boring people" Missy muttered.

You couldn't help but smile lightly at Missy's comment. You just loved the way she acted towards everything. Kind of like a bad guy vibe with a hint of bitchiness and a soft side to her.

"Right then, I do believe we were off to somewhere" the doctor said, reaching to the biscuit leaver.

A custard cream fell into her hand as she munched in the biscuit with a satisfied hum.

"Where was it exactly that we're going?" Graham asked.

"Oh" the doctor quickly stuffed the biscuit in her mouth as she tried to swallow it all "Cardiff"